So a list....
    ms monster, 2bcs, cyber warrior, super v and all the regular banners
    WOOT! i made someones list!!!
    05-03-10 02:45 PM
    LOL it better not be a stale donut bean!! and i wanna ride...on your bike
    05-03-10 02:52 PM
    LOL M.A.B. I don't think a bike would be good carry on luggage!
    05-03-10 07:18 PM
    I couldn't limit my list to just 10. My list is pretty much every TBLer. I'm sorry if I did miss anyone in my list. I tried to remember as many names as I could

BigBadWulf
    ShiPanda - she's my partner in crime!
    BergerKing
    lak611
    CrackberryKills
    AG
    S7arSc3am
    Baberz
    PaddyGirl
    Mavis
    Prada
    KillYouWithMyMind
    Chad
    ScorpionPrincess ( )
    LSG
    trruble
    Back-Space
    Ex
    JustPlainJef
    StrwBerryBlond
    chelseytx
    skullgame
    SD
    crackgirly

I'd also love to my the CrackBerry ladies & gents that keep me entertained on Twitter;
    tha_queen_cami
    rgarling
    so_very_sexpensive
    suself
    DearFloyd
    ilovemileyyy
    xloveisallaliex
    jamiegroh
    BBBM
    iheartashabees

Nobody want to meet me? Even with the new glasses? I'd even treat ya to a Philly cheesesteak!
    You know, I've lived in the Philadelphia area my entire life & have never had a genuine Philadelphia Cheesesteak. Yeah, I've had cheesesteaks from small mom & pop pizza shops in the area, but never from somewhere like Pat's or Geno's.
    05-04-10 02:49 AM
    Originally Posted by wnm
    So a list....

WOOT! i made someones list!!!
    Don't worry SuperV.... I'm starting a new thread called.. 10 Crackberry members that didn't make the list.

I think we have good chances of being in the top three
    05-04-10 11:59 AM
    Awwwww, you banners are b�tchen. I couldn't possibly not want to meet all of you.

@PK - you've posted on TBL, so you're already on my list. The rest of your TBL activities I'll keep to myself.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 12:03 PM
    How on EARTH did Imiss this thread yesterday?? Anyways.......here goes:

Nick/Robot/KYWMM and Stevens/S7arScr3am....from our early days at McDonalds eating breakfast to our present day online shennanigans...what parents wouldnt be proud of us today? Playing with you two is as fun as when I used to pretend I was Daisy Duke as a kid. Only I was the only kid in the neighborhood, so I was all by myself. Now, I have my Bo and Luke. Thanks guys *tear*
    Stevens....the pudding cup loving, Sham-wowed light skinned caucexican/smexycan unicorn and hands down one of the smartest, funniest, intriguing, adorable people I've never met. <3
    Nick....I loves me some Nick. I imagine us with a couple cases of PBR and a long night of throwing back and discussing lifes various suck factors. Then at the end of the evening, you drunkenly challenging me to a 'who can p ee the farthest while standing up' contest....which I have a feeling I'd have a pretty solid chance of winning.

Paddy...an amazing woman on so many levels.

Ed/BBW...I will never be able to thank him enough for all the times he gave encouragement, offered to listen, distracted me with humor, and offered sage advice over this last whirlwind year of my life. A gem of a human being.

AG....nothing but respect for this man. I cant imagine spending an hour with this man, and not learning something, or at least taking away some cool new vocabulary. Even though I know now that he doesnt look like Kenny Rogers in real life, In my mind, I still like to picture him that way.

Prada... Wicked sassy, smart, wise and movie-star looks. I imagine our time spent together with you brushing my hair, and you making me over into your own Snookie Jerseylicious doll and we huddle under the covers with London drinking wine and smoking reds and telling secrets all night long. Like Michael Alig and Gitsie, only without all the drug overdoses and murder.

Molochete...mannequins, costumes, wookie chop-chop, Subway style beat-down rape'ins..this kid truly taught me the meaning of "I DESERVED IT!".

F29/Mike.... a master debator. interesting conversations where even if my opinion was the opposite end of the spectrum, could stand his ground while at the same time respecting a persons right to their own opinion regardless of how whack he thought it was. Is the reason I have now watched The Good, The Bad and the Ugly at least 20 times and is still one of the most visually gorgeous men I have ever seen in my entire life.

CrackBerryKills....just flat out cool, and oh so elusive....

Trucky .....so random and cracks me up.

BergerKing....an absolute gentleman

JusPlainJef....a guy confident enough to share pics of himself making out with his dog, or with urinal biscuits in the background, is good people in my book! Overzealous acts of affection aside, a super nice guy. BUT...�no me busque por favor abajo con su hermana y no taje mi cuerpo en mill�n de pedazos! gracias!!

BlkBear....I just like this guy. Would be so fun to just have drinks and converse with.

PKC...I would totally want to meet you and your snazzy new spectacles!
    05-04-10 12:05 PM
    Originally Posted by wnm
    So a list....

Don't worry SuperV.... I'm starting a new thread called.. 10 Crackberry members that didn't make the list.

I think we have good chances of being in the top three
    I got the number 1 spot. No one wants to meet me!!!!
    05-04-10 12:06 PM
    ooooh....I forgot one....

Chad177.....not sure what we'd talk about, but I sure like the uniform!
    05-04-10 12:14 PM
    F29/MikeIs the reason I have now watched The Good, The Bad and the Ugly at least 20 times and is still one of the most visually gorgeous men I have ever seen in my entire life.
    -Stares at you with the squint-
    05-04-10 12:25 PM
    Paddy...an amazing woman on so many levels.

Couldn't agree more, but I may be biased.

Ed/BBW...I will never be able to thank him enough for all the times he gave encouragement, offered to listen, distracted me with humor, and offered sage advice over this last whirlwind year of my life. A gem of a human being.
    Dang you MF! My Onyx can't take the moisture.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 12:30 PM
    Cheesesteaks for all! But lets get them from Jim's on South Street, or Tony Luke's, or maybe some roast pork italianos.
    05-04-10 12:31 PM

Nick/Robot/KYWMM and Stevens/S7arScr3am....from our early days at McDonalds eating breakfast to our present day online shennanigans...what parents wouldnt be proud of us today? Playing with you two is as fun as when I used to pretend I was Daisy Duke as a kid. Only I was the only kid in the neighborhood, so I was all by myself. Now, I have my Bo and Luke. Thanks guys *tear*
    Stevens....the pudding cup loving, Sham-wowed light skinned caucexican/smexycan unicorn and hands down one of the smartest, funniest, intriguing, adorable people I've never met. <3
    Nick....I loves me some Nick. I imagine us with a couple cases of PBR and a long night of throwing back and discussing lifes various suck factors. Then at the end of the evening, you drunkenly challenging me to a 'who can p ee the farthest while standing up' contest....which I have a feeling I'd have a pretty solid chance of winning.

Am I Bo or Luke?

You're awesome btw.
    05-04-10 12:33 PM
    You made me blush throughout that whooooooooole post.

I ROVE you Mavis!!!
    05-04-10 12:34 PM

Wow... You know I'm rarely ever speechless. I... ummm... Well...

All I can say is, you are truly one of a kind and I am honored that you choose to share some of the spotlight with me. It's not everyday you find someone who can make you think until your brain hurts, or laugh until you pee your pants. On top of that, you radiate with a beautiful glow that is usually only accompanied by the rarest of hypernovae. Your charm captivates all and your smile is second to none.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 05-04-10 at 01:06 PM.
    05-04-10 01:02 PM
    We need a Mavis Fanboi/Fap thread.

I nominate myself to start it.
    05-04-10 01:08 PM
    Wow....I can't believe I didn't make Mavis's list.

The only reason you werent on mine Ms. Mavis was because I thought you left CB (haven't seen you in a grip) otherwise you would've been in my top 5. I'm gonna go and be sad for roughly 2.5 seconds, then eat some lunch.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-04-10 01:12 PM
    We need a Mavis Fanboi/Fap thread.

I nominate myself to start it.
    I second this nomination...
    05-04-10 01:13 PM
    Lets all just show up at Ken's house, he started this damn thing!
    05-04-10 01:15 PM
    Address, please?
    05-04-10 01:16 PM
    You wanna get shot?

P.S. You look like Dave Attell with those new glasses.
    05-04-10 01:21 PM
    You wanna get shot?.
    He's a fellow Mod so I'd just wing him
    05-04-10 01:57 PM
    [b]Dang you MF! My Onyx can't take the moisture. [/
    uhhh. ummmm. hmmm *hands Ed a moist towelette*

Wow... You know I'm rarely ever speechless. I... ummm... Well...

All I can say is, you are truly one of a kind and I am honored that you choose to share some of the spotlight with me. It's not everyday you find someone who can make you think until your brain hurts, or laugh until you pee your pants. On top of that, you radiate with a beautiful glow that is usually only accompanied by the rarest of hypernovae. Your charm captivates all and your smile is second to none.
    just when I thought I couldnt love ya any more. Wanna make out?

Wow....I can't believe I didn't make Mavis's list.

The only reason you werent on mine Ms. Mavis was because I thought you left CB (haven't seen you in a grip) otherwise you would've been in my top 5. I'm gonna go and be sad for roughly 2.5 seconds, then eat some lunch.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Jason Im sure my 2.5 seconds are up, however forgetting you was about as ******** as forgetting Amber! I knew I'd do that.
    You dont need me to tell you that not only are you smart, successful and have nice head.....that your qualities as a father is your sexiest attribute. Having a POS father...errr...sperm donor...makes me real keen to that charactar trait. Your kids are extremely lucky! I would buy you a beer in a heartbeat. So yeah. And Amber....a girl after my own heart. She is me, 15 years ago.

Skibbity mo schmibbety. I hope youre packin' a large quantity of lube because you are fixing to get administered something far worse than an extra vinegar hold the mayo footlong sammich.
    *sets out lawn chair and pops popcorn*
    Last edited by Mavis Fesselmeyer; 05-04-10 at 02:02 PM.
    05-04-10 02:00 PM
    AG....Even though I know now that he doesnt look like Kenny Rogers in real life, In my mind, I still like to picture him that way.
    I haven't shaved in a week so I'm getting close. I never could grow facial hair
    in the past and now it just grows like weeds.
    05-04-10 02:01 PM
    just when I thought I couldnt love ya any more. Wanna make out?

I hope youre packin' a large quantity of lube because you are fixing to get administered something far worse than an extra vinegar hold the mayo footlong sammich.
    Yup, sure do!

And the extra vinegar is the key here, if you skimp on the vinegar you're going to eff up the entire procedure.
    05-04-10 02:43 PM
167 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD