So I was watching the Presidential GOP debate last night and I was thinking: "which one of these guys/gals has the most in common with each smartphone makers?" and it goes like this:

Apple: Mitt Romney and lesser Mr. Hunstman.
    Why? Cut and dry the prettiest 2 up there (Apples are pretty marketable) and are in favour of strenthening the Patriot Act surveylance. (remember Apple tracking people?)

Android/Google: Rick Perry, Mr. Santorum, Herman Cain.
    Why? These three are sloppy when they speak. It was alomost like they didn't actually have a plan fro anything but would rather "hire experts" to fix the problems of America. And from my experience with an android handset last month it seems like Google has done the same by impletmenting this policy: "lets throw out phones that have 1.5 ghz cpu's huge screens and gimmicks like 3D!" Like these 3 GOP hopefulls, Google should stop with the flashing gimmicks and fix the holes in thier OS (malware much?)

Windows/MCST: Newt Gingrich.
    Why? This guy is old school just like MSFT. He wants do things the old fashinoned way like back in the 80's. Bomb other countries and act like they retaliate becasue they hate american exceptioanlism. America and Microsoft need to get back to fundamentals and do what make each entity great and for the USA that means abiding by the rule of law and not going to war without congress. For microsoft it means putting windows XP on a phone...

Now for the best of all!

RIM/BB: Ron Paul

Everyone knows BB for thier ability to make contacting friends, business people and whatever else you do on your smartphone private and thats what Ron Paul is about. He wants to restore the liberties that were so dearly fought for in The Revolutionary War. The Patriot Act takes those liberties away. The TSA, Presidential Assasinations Orders and unlawful wars have resulted in a police state that spies on its own citizens in the name of terrorism and have stolen trillions of dollars away from taxpayers. Ron Paul was the only guy up there last night that would work for the rights of americans instead of people half ways around the world and imho america needs that the most right now.
    11-23-11 08:16 AM
    Huntsman -- prctical, QWERTY kind of guy.
    11-23-11 08:37 AM
    Good point!
    11-23-11 09:46 AM
    Combining Politics with the Phone Wars. This might be the ugliest thread ever on Crackberry when all is said and done.
    11-23-11 09:51 AM
    They all look like dumbphones to me.
    11-23-11 09:51 AM
    Ron Paul was the only guy up there last night that would work for the rights of americans instead of people half ways around the world and imho america needs that the most right now.
    I have no idea how you got that out of the debate last night. No idea.
    11-23-11 09:52 AM
    I rather talk about it on here rather than when i have friends over for dinner. It never goes well..
    11-23-11 09:53 AM
    Ummmmmm, no
    11-23-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD