just adding my 2 cents, i do not own an iphone although i have seen a few youtube videos that showed iphone users chatting with blackberry users via bbm. looked pretty legit 2 me. dont kow if that helps ne1 just felt like saying....
    01-13-11 04:33 PM
    just adding my 2 cents, i do not own an iphone although i have seen a few youtube videos that showed iphone users chatting with blackberry users via bbm. looked pretty legit 2 me. dont kow if that helps ne1 just felt like saying....
    yes i saw some videos.

want a bbm for my iphone 4 because a lot of my friends have Blackberry phones =/
    01-13-11 05:36 PM
    No because that it would be iphone messenger and IM already stands for instant messaging and internet marketing so iphone could never get a messaging app like that!!!
    01-13-11 11:05 PM
    I would have to say NO. I think the iPhone is a great phone but I got the torch because of the touchscreen/qwerty combo. I had briefly had the phone 3GS and returned it because I hated texting oin the touch screen.

I hardly use BBM aswell. Only know 2 people with a blackberry. I love the torch but I would only consider iphone if I got a qwerty which I think they should do. Who says iphone can't have more than 1 phone out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you want more than 2 BBM contacts all you have to do is post your PIN.
    01-13-11 11:17 PM
    if bbm existed on the iPhone, i would not have the berry and iPhone, i would just have the iPhone and maybe a wp7 or android device on the side.
    01-13-11 11:24 PM
    I would buy iPhone if it had a physical keyboard and I could run something other than iOS on it.

01-14-11 01:53 AM
    I would buy iPhone if it had a physical keyboard and I could run something other than iOS on it.

So you want an Android. lol.
    01-14-11 09:39 AM
    So you want an Android. lol.
    Lol no I want the magnum.

01-14-11 09:42 AM
    No because that it would be iphone messenger and IM already stands for instant messaging and internet marketing so iphone could never get a messaging app like that!!!

What if they did make something exactly like it...with their own network like blackberry does it?
    01-14-11 09:50 AM
    iphone have a whatsapp but BBM mor active
    01-14-11 11:08 AM
    iphone with bbm would be the best thing that could happen
    01-17-11 07:09 PM
    If an adriod had bbm I would switch.. But an iphone... a possiblity but I can't stand itunes and all of apple's proprietary bullsht

01-18-11 05:23 AM
    I wouldn't get BBM on my iPhone because it would make my thumbs hurt. I love a physical keyboard.
    01-20-11 08:29 AM
    If the Iphone would have BBM i still not buy one.

I am using Blackberry's now for 8 years and the reason is e-mail (i do receive around 150-200 emails a day).

In my option RIM have found the best way to e-mail on a smartphone.

I have use WM,Andriod and the Iphone but if you send a lot of e-mails the Blackberry is the best you can get.

Here in The Netherlands Blackberry's are owned by a lot of young people because of BBM. I do think they will leave the Blackberry if Iphone or Andriod comes with BBM.

But still it is the everything that makes Blackberry so good. Email,battery life,one of the best keyboards (Bold 9000,9700,9800,9780),OS,BBM.

Note i use BBM a lot (138 contacts) but i would use Blackberry if it did not have BBM

01-25-11 04:02 PM
    I wouldn't, for the simple reason that I'm useless at typing on touchscreen.
    01-29-11 01:16 PM
    I wouldn't even with iPhones having BBM. I have a torch and I use the touch screen often, but for emails and what not I like my physical keyboard. I could not use a phone with only a virtual keyboard.

07-30-11 04:04 PM
    i dont think id enjoy BBM on a touchscreen
    08-05-11 11:15 PM
    Reasons for NO:

1) I support RIM and their operations a **** of a lot more than I do for Apple, I have no respect for Apple - they're a giant cluster*** that don't deserve to be even a registered company.
    2) How dictator-like they are with apps/app dev
    3) The BlackBerry does everything I want/need it to do
    4) I dislike the design of the iPhone (UI & exterior)
    5) Generally, I'd go for BlackBerry over any other phone.
    08-05-11 11:23 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD