If I saw Congressman Mike Pence, I'd tell him "I love you man, keep up the good work!".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 07:31 PM
    If I saw William Shatner, I'd say to him "Dude......being a priceline negotiator isn't half as cool as being captain of a starship, but at least your not making spoken word pop records anymore."
    03-11-09 08:38 PM
    If I saw Jerry Springer I would ask him if he ever thought he was going to run out of alcoholic, redneck, brother & sister loving, stepdaddy is my baby daddy, incest loving, no dental hygiene having, welfare baby makin', hair ripping, b!tch slapping, trailer trash guests?

I mean really... how many people have this many attributes to go on their resumes?

03-11-09 08:47 PM
    If I saw William Shatner, I'd say to him "Dude......being a priceline negotiator isn't half as cool as being captain of a starship, but at least your not making spoken word pop records anymore."
    I believe you'll appreciate this:
    03-11-09 08:50 PM
    LMAO!!!!!!!!
    03-11-09 08:53 PM
    if i saw tim broody ( or tom brady) i would say, hey how is your knee, did we soften it up in the 2008 superbowl
    03-11-09 09:45 PM
    If I saw Danny Gokey (American Idol) or Hugh Laurie (House M.D.) I would tell them that if I wasn't married I would lay a white hot hurting on both of them. LMAO!

Did I just say that? He!! yes I did. You are never to old to go window shopping.

03-11-09 10:36 PM
    If I saw Danny Gokey (American Idol) or Hugh Laurie (House M.D.) I would tell them that if I wasn't married I would lay a white hot hurting on both of them. LMAO!

Did I just say that? He!! yes I did. You are never to old to go window shopping.

And I thought only Kevin was talented enough to double post himself!
    03-11-09 10:38 PM
    And I thought only Kevin was talented enough to double post himself!

Obviously I am quadruple talented! I had to delete about 4 others! LMAO! Network went to sh!t... I promise.

03-11-09 10:48 PM
    Obviously I am quadruple talented! I had to delete about 4 others! LMAO! Network went to sh!t... I promise.

I know the feeling! Tried to edit something the other day, and just had to give up Thought maybe you were doing something interesting with that BB you'd like to share
    03-11-09 10:51 PM
    I know the feeling! Tried to edit something the other day, and just had to give up Thought maybe you were doing something interesting with that BB you'd like to share
    I know that feeling too! It's irritating.

And if I have Ludwig placed on vibrate it is between me and him!
    LOL!

03-11-09 10:55 PM

Lmfao!!! I now respect ol' Billy Shatner again!
    03-13-09 01:43 PM
    if I saw God, I would say THANK YOU
    03-13-09 06:30 PM
    if I saw God, I would say THANK YOU
    Spot on!!!!!
    03-13-09 06:34 PM
    If I saw Brad Pitt, I'd say to him "I think I saw Angelina and Billy Bob leaving a Motel 6 together the other day. I could be wrong though."
    03-14-09 01:39 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD