So I wrote this a long time ago and just found it again. and I want to know your opinion, not of my playing (i know i made mistakes) but the song itself. Pretend the recording is good, like in an actual song.

Oh and read the video description.
    04-17-10 10:05 AM
    Not a bad start. The song concept is pretty original. I like it....however, the percussion/rythm you have going is kinda robotic sounding and doesn't really go with the guitar's melodic flow.
    04-17-10 01:37 PM
    Not a bad start. The song concept is pretty original. I like it....however, the percussion/rythm you have going is kinda robotic sounding and doesn't really go with the guitar's melodic flow.
    well the guitars robotic sound can be blamed on 3 things
    1) i am a guitarist, not a drummer. i write good drum beats at times, but im not all that creative when it comes to that
    2) the microphone on my computer barely picked up the bass drum at all, which, in my opinion, added feeling to it
    3) its a cheap program playing it in the first place
    04-19-10 02:13 AM
    I said the percussion sounded robotic....not your guitar son. Booya! Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-19-10 11:27 AM
    I said the percussion sounded robotic....not your guitar son. Booya! Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    oh damn...got me there
    04-19-10 12:18 PM
    Lol...you definitely have talent. I also play music (bass, piano, drums and a little guitar) so I recognize the skills.
    04-19-10 12:23 PM
    Is the audio quality good enough for my phone? Can't check it out on my work comp...
    04-19-10 12:26 PM
    Is the audio quality good enough for my phone? Can't check it out on my work comp...
    the video quality is low at best, but you can see if it works

Lol...you definitely have talent. I also play music (bass, piano, drums and a little guitar) so I recognize the skills.
    well thank you, thank you
    04-19-10 02:03 PM
    I'll check her out on my break and be back to insult you later...
    04-19-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD