THIS is for every cowboys fan who is tired of Romo making us lose a playoff game....Im just saying he messed up the holiday season for people here in texas...seriously
    12-30-08 11:32 AM
    hahahahahahahahhahahaha

poor guy
    12-30-08 11:35 AM
    I'm pretty sure that my boy Jake Delhomme is officially off the hook now as worst big game QB in recorded history.
    12-30-08 12:18 PM
    I feel the pain...another disappointing end for the Boys
    12-30-08 12:24 PM
    I'm a huge fan of the cowboys and I'm not ready to give up on romo yet. He is the best qb we have had since aikman. His problem is that he tries to do too much. Just like a brett favre. 3 years is tuff but be pateint. He has a lot of years left and he will get us to the promiseland. The records he has already set do not lie. Our team has issues that are a lot deeper than romo messing up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 12:41 PM
    I agree our team does have issues....BUT every other player steps up in big games but Romo..Now I'll give him one more year but after that enough is enough..The cowboys have always had off the field issues thats why jerry jones doesnt care about it because we still win..even back when Prime time and Emmitt and Irvin were playing we had problems..but you never saw them blow the game like Romo does..think about it...everyone who has every played pro sports inlcuding myself knows that what you do off the field does not bother you on game day...trust me i know
    12-30-08 03:03 PM
    Not I don't like the cowboys... But I do like the cheerleaders... But that's a different story for a difference day. I'm a bears fan and football in general. I think everyone is to hard on romo. This is what his 3rd year as a starter? Give him time! It took manning, what like 9 years before he finally won a big game? Look at elway! It took till his final 2 years! Not everyone will be tom Brady like and win 11 playoffs games in a row ep start his career! And I'm a bears fan and we haven't had a quarterback since I've been a fan and I'm 29! I would love to have romo on the bears!

12-30-08 03:11 PM
    DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM! That sux for the Cowgirls! America's Team!
    12-30-08 03:31 PM
    I will take the cowboys! How do you think I feel living in Michigan with the lions! Of course still keep going to the games hoping for a Miracle!
    01-02-09 06:15 AM
    Lol I hate the cowgirls!

01-02-09 06:38 AM
    I enjoyed the Dallas Soap Opera and the last game of the year for them. I wish for more of the same next year. I have hopes that Jones will keep making the decisions.

Teal (Giants fan)
    01-02-09 06:47 AM
    Rofl... I don't even know how to explain what happened. That wasn't even a flop... It seemed like 50% or more of his sacks/fumbles, he didn't even see coming. Maybe he needs lasek eye surgery as this guy is blind!

Sincerely,
    A Giants fan
    01-02-09 10:25 AM
    I wouldn't trust Owens to hold your baby either.
    I have to admit it was a wonderful season to watch if anyone else is a Dallas hater like myself.
    In the beginning everyone had them going/winning the Superbowl.
    Keep up the good work!

01-03-09 12:54 PM
    Yeah I saw that game it was horrible. I would not let him hold anything of mine either.

01-03-09 01:31 PM
    I hate the cowboys! GO COLTS!!!

01-03-09 01:46 PM
    Hey, hey! No need for all the Romo and Cowboy bashing. lol. Seriously though, it's not all Romo's fault. He is being either sacked or pressured almost every down. That forces him to leave the pocket and yes, make errors. most qb's have trouble completing passes on the run. My feelings are they need to overhaul the o. line. Romo and TO are just fine. Go Cowboys!!!
    01-03-09 02:31 PM
    Hahaha..

I'm a huge Packers fan. Hate their decision w/ Rodgers. So I wouldn't give my baby to Rodgers, cuz he'd give it away to someone else
    01-03-09 03:32 PM
    No love lost here...
    01-03-09 03:41 PM
    I will take the cowboys! How do you think I feel living in Michigan with the lions! Of course still keep going to the games hoping for a Miracle!
    we lost a whole season!!

be thankful for the wins you have!!
    01-04-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD