Hello all, i am posting this to get some help.

I am doing the 2009 Polar Bear Plunge to benefit the Special Olympics, in Seaside Heights NJ.

I am hoping that there is some Crackberry members who would like to donate to a good cause!!

The event is held every year, as a direct benefit to the Special Olympics, and so far me and 17 of my friends have signed up to do it. We have raised over 3500 for the cause!

Here is my donation link, all proceeds go directly to the Special Olympics, through their secure server, as a donation in my name.

Here is the direct link to my donation page.

2009 Polar Bear Plunge - Seaside Heights, NJ - General Donation

If i get enough donations, i will paint CB's logo on my back when i do this, and take pictures and post them here.

You can donate any amount, i believe as little as $1. Any help is greatly appreciated. I will post names of donators in this thread as a thank you, without the amount, so don't be afraid to donate as little or as much as you like!!!

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!!!

Thanks Jared, dreamtobelieve. Donations recieved, you guys rock!
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 02-15-09 at 08:50 PM.
    02-15-09 10:57 AM
    CJ,

You rock dude! Definitely an awesome cause, to which I will certainly be making a donation! This is awesome!

Lets go people, lets get some donations!
    02-15-09 12:28 PM
    CJ, I definitely got you covered on this one. Great cause.
    02-15-09 03:27 PM
    great cause...don't have much money right now, but i will definetly make a donation...
    02-15-09 06:49 PM
    Next time I get paid.. you will have another donation! So.. freakin' cold.. yikes. Good Luck!
    02-15-09 07:50 PM
    Thanks everyone!

Yea, it's gonna be cold. I am not really looking forward to it, lol.

I have been taking colder and colder showers trying to get myself acclimated to it, but its not really working.

If it wasnt for the cause, i would never do it!!!
    02-15-09 08:46 PM
    Come on everyone!!!

Please help out a great cause!!
    02-17-09 09:12 PM
    Come on everyone, even $5 will help out a lot!!!
    02-22-09 08:05 AM
    Come on people!!! Let's help this guy out! This is an awesome cause, and as he said even $5 helps, heck, even $1 helpss!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD