in another sign that i am a crackberry addict. i type so much on my bb that i make mistakes when i have to use a real keyboard to type at report at work. i wish my pc keyboard had the same shortcuts, like hold to capitalize.

*notice the lower case i's*
    04-22-10 04:02 PM
    You should just type the report on your phone.
    04-22-10 04:05 PM
    You should just type the report on your phone.
    I have done that once. Well not the whole report, but the revisions. It was great.
    04-22-10 04:42 PM
    Never had that as an issue and I am a heavy user. I know what I am typing on.
    04-22-10 04:46 PM
    this happens to me all the time. the double-space for period+space, specifically. drives me crazy.
    04-22-10 04:49 PM
    AutoText on BlackBerry has made me lazy. I've created numerous shortcuts for words and phrases I use on a regular basis. When I'm at a computer, it kills me sometimes that I have to type out the entire word.
    04-22-10 05:09 PM
    Seriously - it makes no sense that my laptop can't add a silly period when I double space or use the shortcuts available on the BlackBerry.
    04-22-10 06:13 PM
    I've never had this problem going to a full sized keyboard, I kinda naturally know I'm on a different device. Bit I have the worst time in the world trying to type on someone else's phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 08:36 PM
    A seem to always hold shift for the numbers on a pc keyboard..and end up with a symbol..

04-22-10 09:17 PM
    I don't have any issues with a regular keyboard on the computer but I do have problems initially with other smartphones that don't have the same shortcuts in the keyboard. If there is no double tap spacebar period function, I found myself feeling awkward. I had the Palm Pre for a week and it was difficult not double tapping the spacebar for the period.

04-23-10 04:59 AM
    I see a few of you share my grief. The double space for the period and the shift for the numbers are big ones. LOL
    04-23-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD