I wish I was in the 6 digits. Don't think I can ever afford a house these days! I hate Mondays
    09-15-08 01:23 PM
    I make a 6 figure salary....too bad they're all zeros.
    09-15-08 01:25 PM
    Haha, trust me, even with a six figure job there still isn't enough money at the end of the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 01:48 PM
    Haha, trust me, even with a six figure job there still isn't enough money at the end of the day.

Not a more true statement on this entire forum.
    09-16-08 12:05 AM
    I will be making ***.*** One day. but until then give this a thought!

The Dollar gets taxed on avg. of 10-12 times per year, so think about that one! How many cents are left over and how many more cents the gov now has, its about 9 cents to 91 cents that the gov now has off that one dollar bill. Then think about how you have to pay taxes on everything else in life, house, car, gas, phone, the list goes on and on... I'm 16 and I came up with this.

I can go on more if you need...
    09-16-08 12:10 AM
    The problem with making more money is you are then tempted to buy more expensive things. A nicer house in a nicer neighborhood (or in my case a nicer house with more property with as few neighbors as possible), better car, or more expensive clothing are just a few examples of it.

Granted, there are a few people out there who simply save, invest, live within their means, and don't buy the most expensive stuff they can stretch their money to try to aquire. That's not to say they don't have nice things, but rather that if they don't need the biggest widget in the neighborhood, or the newest frammis, or try to keep up with the Joneses, they tend to be better off in the future.

I really don't think my quality of life would be any different if I made much more than I do now. I'd probably have more expensive versions of some of the things I currently own, maybe a notch or two newer or higher quality, but I guess I'll say I get by ok with what I've got. More would be handy, since you have to have money to really seriously make money, but I also don't think I'd want the stress that sometimes comes with having a bunch of money, nor all the people calling up wanting to take it for various reasons.
    09-16-08 01:28 AM
    i wish i made a mil in a day. Is that too much to ask for?
    09-16-08 06:34 PM
    hmm i just want 30 cars in my garage SON!!!
    09-16-08 08:25 PM
    Lotto! Hey you never know

09-16-08 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD