I want to win a blackberry smartphone... Preferably a Bold 9700. I get so disappointed because I try, try, and try more to win something and never can win anything in my life. It seems the same people always win them. UGH! I want a new phone, but being a college student, coming from a family on a VERY restricted income, it's impossible to buy one. I don't want no pitty, but is there somewhere tha ti can get a better chance of winning one?
    11-30-09 02:57 PM
    Contests offering devices are MUCH more limited than the contests for apps. I have won several apps, but have yet to win a device, MOST of CB's almost 2 million members will never win a device. Just accept that you will most likely never win a device, BUT then you can be SO happy and surprised if you do win. You got a much better chance for an app, AND a Bold 9000 is no slouch of a device either.
    11-30-09 03:04 PM
    I want to win a blackberry smartphone... but is there somewhere that I can get a better chance of winning one?
    Really the only thing that you can do is enter as many contests for the thing(s) you hope to win, as many times as allowed by contest rules. Heck I wanna win a big honking Lottery prize, but I know the chances of winning (for me) are slim to none, because I rarely buy tickets and when I do, don't spend more than 2 bucks and that's roughly 6 tickets a year if that. But like PK said, I don't expect to win, but if I did win... I'd have a flipping heart attack, because my 2 buck gamble paid off. But I'd have really good health care after the win!
    11-30-09 03:55 PM
    I want to win a blackberry smartphone... Preferably a Bold 9700. I get so disappointed because I try, try, and try more to win something and never can win anything in my life. It seems the same people always win them. UGH! I want a new phone, but being a college student, coming from a family on a VERY restricted income, it's impossible to buy one. I don't want no pitty, but is there somewhere tha ti can get a better chance of winning one?
    I'm not joking when I say this.

Find a girl who isn't attractive, and make her feel like she's the world. Dude,
    you'd be suprised how much she'll buy you things.
    11-30-09 04:03 PM

Oh god!

Now...

I know I should stop buying presents!
    11-30-09 04:10 PM

It works..It really does......
    11-30-09 04:21 PM
    lol... I refuse to "use" some innocent girl. LOL. I'd have no problem finding a girl unattractive though, HAHA. Considering they all are to me!
    12-01-09 03:38 PM
    Absolutely ridiculous...
    12-01-09 03:45 PM
    I never win ANYTHING I have the most horrible luck, and I dont go whining that I didnt win. Life is to short to be whining about things that will never happen.
    12-01-09 11:48 PM

Lol I agree with this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 11:52 PM
    I'm not whining! Loool if I were I'd be throwing a fit!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 01:22 PM
    here i'll give you a blackberry

12-04-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD