I am a nail tech with my own salon-a housewife and a mother. Normal in every way, I can assure you and then.............my tech savvy brother had a talk with me about getting a device that would combine my cell phone and my palm pilot (which I needed to have my appointments and customers addresses and additional info). My "wonderful" brother introduced me to my first Blackberry and Crackberry at the same time. This was just too much......I was new to this world of "black/crack"........I should have been introduced slowly instead of getting me on the hard stuff right away! My first blackberry was my sweet, little pearl- I had her for 9 months (although for the last 4 or 5 of those months I was already lusting after the much talked about Storm). The day the Storm came out- I was first in line to get her at my Verizon store. Now here I am -not even a year later and Storm2 is on the herizon. I am CONSUMED!!!! I get up in the morning and check out the site for any little scrap of something new about it. I sneak home at lunch time and hit the computer to see if anyone mentioned a new release date or a scrap of information that I haven't seen before. Then once home for the night I check and check - sometimes till 2 or 3 am for MORE!!!!!
    HELP ME!!!! I never thought I would become this person. I used to have a cell phone for YEARS.....I would use then till the buttons would stop working. I never even had a computer (till that same evil brother talked me into my laptop).
    How do I overcome this addition??? Is there a cure???? What is next??? I am out of control-please help!!!
    10-18-09 11:31 PM
    there is no cure.

do you REALLY want a cure anyways, haha
    10-18-09 11:50 PM
    I..uh..think I....well maybe......Oh I guess I do.?????
    10-18-09 11:53 PM
    I sneak home at lunch time and hit the computer to see if anyone mentioned a new release date or a scrap of information that I haven't seen before.
    I have a solution: check for updates straight from your BB! And Kevin is about to release Crackberry.com for mobile!

Oh wait...that's not a solution. Oops.
    10-22-09 10:12 PM
    I have a solution: check for updates straight from your BB! And Kevin is about to release Crackberry.com for mobile!

Oh wait...that's not a solution. Oops.
    I know but I don't get a good signal from my shop so it is easier to run across the alley and come home and check on my computer! lol
    Oh yeah-- and thanks---lol - I don't think you are helping me here!
    10-22-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD