And it felt good. Ever since Apple released 2.0, my iPhone has been nothing but buggy, and TERRIBLY lagging. I do a lot of texting and emailing and the lag on the keyboard would drive anyone insane. Last night I had had enough and tossed that SOB clear across the room at full force. And it was sweet. I am so done with this phone I can hardly see straight. Ohhh Bold, where art thou?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 01:58 PM
    And it felt good. Ever since Apple released 2.0, my iPhone has been nothing but buggy, and TERRIBLY lagging. I do a lot of texting and emailing and the lag on the keyboard would drive anyone insane. Last night I had had enough and tossed that SOB clear across the room at full force. And it was sweet. I am so done with this phone I can hardly see straight. Ohhh Bold, where art thou?

Is it totally borked? if not sell it and use the money to buy a Bold if you wish
    08-26-08 03:56 PM
    it's still good to go. Dinged up a bit. I could have tossed it out the window but I plan on selling it for Bold money.

08-26-08 04:24 PM
    it's still good to go. Dinged up a bit. I could have tossed it out the window but I plan on selling it for Bold money.

Shoo I'd go for the BB Bold any day haha yeah same with the ipod touch, mines been really buggy also. The safari browser would always kick me out unlike my BB curve its the best/bomb.

08-26-08 06:51 PM
    I actually just got rid of my iphone because of the lag in txting that you were talking about. It became such a pain. Now I just use it as a full time ipod in my Bose sound dock.

08-26-08 07:15 PM
    Every single iphone user i know has had so many issues that they're ready to get rid of it. And every issue they have makes that much more pleased with my curve. The only issues i've had were operator error. AKA me being stupid.
    08-27-08 04:05 PM
    Every single iphone user i know has had so many issues that they're ready to get rid of it. And every issue they have makes that much more pleased with my curve. The only issues i've had were operator error. AKA me being stupid.
    you know MEEE and I have no issues...
    10-16-08 05:15 PM
    lol

my roommate has an iphone 3g and keeps on blabbing about how cool it is -- this and that on and on... to try and show off, he even uses the browser on it, instead of his computer, which is right in front of him...

i have a bold, and he keeps talking crap about how apple has all this technology that RIM lacks.

to top it all off, I had an iphone for a few years before he got his 3g (about 2 months ago) -- and I jumped ship back to blackberry.

now i have a bold, and all he does is talk crap about it. and compare the two with all his biases. lol
    10-16-08 06:31 PM
    Just go and get a bold or even a curve or if you have verizon you can get the storm
    Point is you won't go wrong wit a blackberry

10-16-08 08:11 PM
    I'm cracking up - loved reading the passion behind you throwing your phone across the room. lol

10-17-08 09:39 PM
    sounds like the berry has prevailed again
    10-27-08 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD