07-13-11 08:10 PM
58 123
tools
    RIM needs to update the playbook with the missing functionality all others have ASAP and it needs to be right. Then they need to get fully functional phones out that have no more issues than any other out ASAP. Too bad that is easier said then done.

I wonder how their latest acquisitions, QNX and TAT feel about all of this bad press/news?
    07-03-11 10:48 AM
    RIM needs to update the playbook with the missing functionality all others have ASAP and it needs to be right. Then they need to get fully functional phones out that have no more issues than any other out ASAP. Too bad that is easier said then done.

I wonder how their latest acquisitions, QNX and TAT feel about all of this bad press/news?
    I agree. Crypto kernel certified or not, it is far enough through the process that it is done and just waiting for the paperwork to be completed. We saw the native PIM and e-mail at BBW. Get it out and put that critisism to rest and then get the android app player out & get native apps out. To go all in on Playbook then shift total focus to phones before it is done is insanity. You have to be able to walk and chew gum RIM!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-03-11 11:29 AM
    You have got to look ahead and RIM has shown that they are not looking ahead. THey have not put out 1 new phone this year...NOT 1!!! Thats nuts.
    The year isn't quite over yet the last I looked. They can still make sudden announcement, they have been really quiet lately.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-03-11 04:27 PM
    Why should RIM sue BGR?

For what?
    Telling the truth?

The most things RIM brought out the last few months or even years, was disapointment!
    BGR isn't that wrong, most things the wrote turned out as true!

Sometimes the truth isn't something we really wanna hear.
    And RIM has some bad days today, because they slept on there success. They had it in their hands to stay a Nr. 1 and yes, they were kinda arrogant, that there no one is able to overtake them and their service. Now, they gotta pay for that.

But I also think, there will come better days!

RIM has a lot work with getting away from staying behind (as you see on the 9900, first not designed for 1,2GHz and now redesigned), to get back on road and working on future devices - all at the same time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    K Bear likes this.
    07-03-11 08:26 PM
    Anytime you see the word "Exclusive" attached to a BGR article you might has well replace 'exclusive' with 'complete and udder rubbish". my 2 cents.

07-03-11 10:22 PM
    Anytime you see the word "Exclusive" attached to a BGR article you might has well replace 'exclusive' with 'complete and udder rubbish". my 2 cents.
    I hope you meant "utter rubbish," otherwise I may have to re-evaluate BGR.
    07-04-11 12:10 AM
    I hope you meant "utter rubbish," otherwise I may have to re-evaluate BGR.
    MOOOOOOOO! Ahahahaha. Damn autocorrect lol. I didn't even notice.

07-04-11 01:00 AM
    after this latest garbage on bgr i agree. sue the **** out of gheller. make him reveal his sources. he never has anyone on record to prove a word he says is true. i am sick of bgr.
    07-13-11 08:10 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD