On this forum should take there phones out of there uptight arse's and get a life that consists of more than just there frigging phones.
    11-28-13 03:47 PM
    On this forum should take there phones out of there uptight arse's and get a life that consists of more than just there frigging phones.
    Well, this month I've been heavily involved in getting back into some outdoorsy activities I'd left behind for a while. So....I haven't been here as much. I've survived fairly well.
    11-28-13 05:16 PM
    I agree OP. People have too much emotion invested sometimes
    miketko likes this.
    11-28-13 05:25 PM
    I'm going to have to disagree with the OP... When you consider the total number of subscribers this forum has compared to the number of uptight-people-with-phones-in-questionable-locations I suspect it's the minority, not the majority
    Anilu7 and MobileMadness002 like this.
    11-28-13 05:28 PM
    Oh my.... this isn't going to turn out well

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    11-28-13 05:31 PM
    I apologise for my op here to anyone who might of found it offensive, it was hasty and uncalled for and contradicts the points I have been making in subjects I have already posted here. It's hard to just grit your teeth and bare it sometimes with some people.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 06:59 AM
    I apologise for my op here to anyone who might of found it offensive, it was hasty and uncalled for
    Thanks. We BlackBerry folk are a very impassioned community.
    11-29-13 06:53 PM
    I apologise for my op here to anyone who might of found it offensive, it was hasty and uncalled for and contradicts the points I have been making in subjects I have already posted here. It's hard to just grit your teeth and bare it sometimes with some people.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. There are some very negative and opinionated people here as in other forums. Best thing is to put them on 'Ignore' and/or avoid the places they frequent. Rehab and off-topic are generally friendlier places to go. I agree with birdman_38 - we are an impassioned community and often feel that "the world" (whoever that may represent) is against BlackBerry and highly critical of those of us who carry them. A phone shouldn't define you as a person, however we are often judged because of this anyway. So some of us become defensive and carry that back here. That's when we need to take a break.
    11-30-13 03:34 PM
    There is a fine line to balance when it comes to devices and the OS someone is using. But, that is the gadget/smartphone life all over...
    11-30-13 03:43 PM