I went for gas this AM and it cost me $45.00 for 1/2 tank
    OMG I thought I was reading it wrong I use to pay $32.00 for a full tank.

Any1 have info on Honda CRV's ( mileage/gas) I currently have a Land Rover
    06-10-08 08:54 AM
    New 2008 Honda CR-V MPG | Fuel Economy...

EPA FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS

City 20/hwy 27 (2.4L engine/5-speed auto trans)
    06-10-08 08:56 AM
    I went on lunch time today and looked @ the Mini-Coop not sure if hubby w/like it --- it's very small. I would think one good hit(accident and it would be totaled) I'm going this wkend to look @
    Subaru and Honda.
    06-10-08 12:24 PM
    Check out the Mini Clubman - a little more room than the standard cooper.

06-10-08 12:30 PM
    I went on lunch time today and looked @ the Mini-Coop not sure if hubby w/like it --- it's very small. I would think one good hit(accident and it would be totaled) I'm going this wkend to look @
    Subaru and Honda.
    I understand BMW built a lot of safety into this car before it reached North America. The crash tests seem to bear that out.

2008 MINI Cooper Safety and Crash Tests - MSN Autos

One thing is for sure...you won't have to worry much about roll over accidents!
    06-10-08 01:12 PM
    I understand BMW built a lot of safety into this car before it reached North America. The crash tests seem to bear that out.

One thing is for sure...you won't have to worry much about roll over accidents!

OMG --- too funny Candyhands!

CHAZ -------- love the Mini club --- I didn't see that @ the dealership today.
    06-10-08 01:22 PM
    Don't be fooled be small cars getting great gas milage. My friend has a mini cooper and he drives crazy and MPG suck in his car. I have a G35 and the gas milage is just ok, but I am all foot, usually around 85 on highway. I heard the accord hybrid is an excellent car.
    06-10-08 01:26 PM
    Mini is a very good car. They are also very safe for their small size.
    06-10-08 01:27 PM
    Mini has one of the worst initial quality rankings with 163 problems out of every 100 vehicles. Only company worse was Jeep.
    06-10-08 01:36 PM
    Don't be fooled be small cars getting great gas milage. My friend has a mini cooper and he drives crazy and MPG suck in his car. I have a G35 and the gas milage is just ok, but I am all foot, usually around 85 on highway. I heard the accord hybrid is an excellent car.
    if thats your car in the avatar might I ask... why the horrid oversized wing?
    06-10-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD