So...I'm eating lunch at McDonald's in Gaithersburg (you know the one next to Cris well Hummer and the old folks home) When a piece of paper is handed to me. this is what it read..

Come as you are is a French advertising campaign being used by McDonald's in an attempt to lure the young gay buffed boys and parents into their stores.

If you're gay, you'll spend a life time trying to keep up with the Matthews, Lukes and Johns by have the most delicious body.

Being gay isn't all about the body, though it helps! You need to keep up appearances or your headed for ugly stick bin.

The campaign seems to make out McDonald's is totally more gay friendly than it's competitor's and the food on offer will make you a more of greater father to your gay son if you take him for a bite to eat at Macca's.

I see the darker side of the campaign.

We all know gays can be size queen's and will always choose the larger sized meals than go for the small!

The campaign is targeting the young gay generation, luring them into their fast food palaces to make little gay fatties of the future.

Strewth the menu will change next, I'll have a hunky big Mac with extra mayo, extra large fries and as much coke you can pump into the cup.

Needless to say I did not order any food.
    Last edited by convex20899; 07-28-10 at 11:34 AM.
    07-28-10 11:23 AM
    I don't think of gay people when i think of McDonald's.

I think of the super heavy weight 45 year old man using a Hanicap Parking Spot because he doesn't know how it say.

No i do not want to super size it, on his 4 daily trips there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 11:42 AM
    So you're saying you're keeping yourself slim so you're more desirable for your chosen alternate lifestyle? Good for you.

More people need to keep away from McD's any how, that stuff is just nasty poison. I ate nothing but breakfast sammiches from there every morning for a couple of months once with constant exercise and still put on the pounds. I finally stopped and feel much better for it.
    07-28-10 11:42 AM
    No...I'm not gay...... sigh!
    07-28-10 11:43 AM
    I have no idea what is going on.... that post made my head hurt...
    07-28-10 11:46 AM
    I have no idea what is going on.... that post made my head hurt...

07-28-10 11:53 AM
    I agree.

Have no clue what is the point of the topic is...

All I understood was lukes and bruces and gays at mcdonalds.

Are you a closet bulimic convex?

You seem to have issues keeping your lunch done often, and I think you try to masquerade it by saying stuff grosses you out.
    07-28-10 12:58 PM
    Sounds like the perfect mixture for a good thread jacking.

07-28-10 01:02 PM
    I actually reread this topic.

The pamphlet must've been a joke.

Gays can be the most shallow superficial lil roosters on the planet.

I doubt the majority of them would ever allow themselves to get morbidly obese.
    07-28-10 01:05 PM
    I've never met a gay fat guy.

Like Seinfeld said, thin and neat.
    07-28-10 01:58 PM
    People were standing out side of Mcdonald's distributing this filth. Why? I have no Idea. I was simply sharing this to see if others have come across the same.

No I did not vomit my lunch. I went elsewhere.
    07-28-10 02:04 PM
    People were standing out side of Mcdonald's distributing this filth. Why? I have no Idea. I was simply sharing this to see if others have come across the same.

No I did not vomit my lunch. I went elsewhere.
    huh?!?!?!

So...I'm eating lunch at McDonald's in Gaithersburg (you know the one next to Cris well Hummer and the old folks home) When a piece of paper is handed to me. this is what it read..

07-28-10 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD