Basically they caught me posting some stuff online that I shouldn't have. So they suspended me... OK fine. They never contacted me except once to ask more questions. I still have bills and to pay so I said "**** it!" and got a job today at Pizza Hut. Starting sometime next week I will be a delivery driver. Its probably better anyways because the outsourcer NCO was starting to turn into a ******* Its like high school because theres 800+ 18-21 year olds. My baymates we're great working with, But training was filled with so much BS and Drama I almost though I was back in high school.

Anyways. **** NCO and Thank You PizzaHut for Saving me from that.... place. No hard feelings towards Tmo though. I'm transferring to my own regular customer account. Went into my tmo store and I was approved for 5 lines with no deposit. So I can get the 300 min rate plan, BB data plan, and my tmo@home line for $75ish after taxes and such.

See y'all around. And If you live in Machesney Park, IL You might see me drivin around!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-31-09 at 07:25 PM. Reason: edited profanity
    05-31-09 03:42 AM
    It wasnt a "The Mobile Solution" was it?!
    05-31-09 05:21 AM
    It wasnt a "The Mobile Solution" was it?!
    I think he worked in the T-Mo offices if I'm correct, so no, it wasn't TMS.
    05-31-09 09:58 AM
    How did they catch you posting stuff online?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:13 PM
    Mobile SOlution is offically closed everywhere.. closed up my booth last Friday, kinda sad... now I'm unemployeed
    05-31-09 03:52 PM
    I think he worked in the T-Mo offices if I'm correct, so no, it wasn't TMS.
    If you read the OP's post carefully you'll see he worked for a COLLECTIONS AGENCY that apparently did work for T-Mobile.

The chap has gone from being a bill collector to doing pizza delivery.

I somehow think T-Mobile's future is still secure.
    05-31-09 05:48 PM
    If you read the OP's post carefully you'll see he worked for a COLLECTIONS AGENCY that apparently did work for T-Mobile.

Thanks a lot for correcting me.
    05-31-09 06:39 PM

Gotta make a slight correction there. NCO IS a collection agency, But My center did Tech Support for Blackberries and Regular Customer Care.

I don't have enough intestional fortitude for collection calls....
    05-31-09 10:04 PM
    Good luck to you in your new job. Tmobile and other companies like Sprint that penalize their employees are dumb. Often, these employees are the companies' biggest advocates, not too mention all of the free technical support they do here. Tmobile should be PAYING, not penalising, guys like you.

05-31-09 10:42 PM
    Tmobile should be PAYING, not penalising, guys like you.
    Not sure how many times and in how many different ways this needs to be said but we'll try it once more ... he did NOT work for T-Mobile.
    06-01-09 01:39 AM
    I'm curious, what nature of 'stuff' did you post?
    06-01-09 01:43 AM
    I'm curious, what nature of 'stuff' did you post?
    He posted codes for discounts on different plans.

06-01-09 03:30 AM
    The ironic thing is Tmobile's latest commercial is promoting a Cell Phone Makeover service where they try to help you lower your bill. Maybe Employee was ahead of his time. I think he got a raw deal.
    06-01-09 08:35 AM
    It's discounts and special deals (like grandfathered plans) that will often KEEP a customer. I'm on 3 grandfathered plans - the $49 family plan, the $19 blackberry plan, and the $10 unlimited family messaging plan. Without those, I'm not sure I'd be a Tmobile customer, but with those, they get over a $100 dollars out of me every month...

06-01-09 09:17 AM
    I'll be fine guys. I start delivering this week (still TBD). I know the area allright, But if need be I have Google Maps on my 8900!!!!

I'm also eating a P' Zone which is a Pizza Hut Calzone. Best thing EVAR!
    06-01-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD