So I went to Verizon this morning after I got off of work, and I was able to play with the new storm. The phone felt great in the hand and the touch screen was wonderful to the touch! the response time after pressing down on it was very fast I did not receive any delay what so ever. The video and sound qaulity was great it's like walking around with a mini hd tv that has suround sound. I was wondering if I was not the only person that was able to experience the power of the storm?
    11-20-08 10:21 PM
    Went to my store about 6 and got turned down. The manager was there. Had a good convo. Even was told I should work there. But no storm love. Not even a dummy in house. They have 9 phones, 2 are spoken for. Opening at 7. They will have 2 live storms on hand for demo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 10:51 PM
    that sucks i am getting off of work at 8:30 in the morning and I'm about 15 minutes from the verizon store and they open up @ 8 in the morning and from what they said they do not know how many they are getting in and there is no waiting list everything is working off of a first come first serve basis.
    11-20-08 11:00 PM
    had more pics but for some reason my phone has erased them out
    11-21-08 12:33 AM
    More? Where's the some? Or one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 01:56 AM
    I wish I had the other pics my phone is acting up and erased the other pictures but i do have a video just don't know how to beable to upload it on here
    11-21-08 03:08 AM
    I can't wait almost time for me to head up there!
    11-21-08 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD