I bought a G1 trackball and a black bezel for my 8900. the G1 trackball is really nice.

but the bezel seriously lacks. the paint chips off like CRAZY.

anyway here is my reason for the frown on the them. my first bezel's paint started chipping so i went to write a review and "warn" people that it's not what it is cracked up to be. So i got an email stating they were going to send me a new one. got it. did the same thing but worse. one of the copper busing [in the middle of phone] so i had to take my dremel tool grin some of the bushing down so i could make it set flush on the phone. so i went back to the site to write a review and they never posted it.

so i guess they only post the 5 star stuff......

oh well

anyone know some where else to get parts like that?
    10-16-09 03:19 PM
    sw-box? The stuff ships from HK though so be prepared to wait...
    10-16-09 03:26 PM
    sw-box? The stuff ships from HK though so be prepared to wait...
    Cnn.cn ships from Hong Kong as well.
    10-17-09 12:47 AM
    Oh my bad then. I'm just saying because it seems like a disproportionate amount of time to get stuff from sw-box. Its been almost 3 weeks now and no sign of my package
    10-17-09 03:14 AM
    Got a couple for parts.

This is cheap, and ships quickly. The rings are not high quality, but they don't chip.

Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts

This site is almost the same, but a different selection:

Blackberry Trackball

Then there's this, which is top quality, and also fast. They specialize in trackballs, but do carry other parts as well.

Order a Replacement Trackball - BlackBerry Trackball Replacement Kits - Fix Your BlackBerry�
    10-17-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD