What, from work?
    Anything! pleaseee
    04-22-10 10:31 AM
    Prada it's hard to tell a story from work because I tune everything out and never remember exactly what people say... but gimme a minute and I'll think of something. Check the I Hate thread, I posted something in their yesterday afternoon.

GZ I love your disclaimer "Please don't take it the wrong way"

There's nothing offensive in there, I think you're just used to people being pissed at you. I don't think I've ever talked to you directly but I've read plenty of your posts so I know

Thanks for your input man. We are/were both in a very similar situation so I can relate easily and I have no chooice but to agree with you. It makes the most sense for me to move to Natchez... I hate my current job, I'm broke, I have no friends left in Jackson, I miss my parents and Natchez is an awesome town.

Did I say I hate my job? I've been typing this damn post for 15 minutes and keep having to stop and take calls. We're busy today so forgive my inattentiveness.

I can't wait to quit this job, whether I'm moving or not.
    04-22-10 10:53 AM
    So, is it safe to say you aren't fond of your job?

Maybe you have an opportunity here. You've learned what it's like to be tied down to a job you hate, and how it kills your soul.

You have an opportunity to dream, plan and execute something much netter for yourself by moving back and starting over.

Or at the very least, fall into another job you don't hate as much.

Staying where you are might slowly twist you into someone you've never wanted to be.
    04-22-10 11:10 AM
    One more thing. It's much easier to make major changes to your life when you are young, single, childless and mortgage free.
    04-22-10 11:14 AM
    You're right Brian. I really have nothing to lose at this point, I have no major responsibilites besides a few bills.

And I hate my job so much it would be worth moving just to quit. Shouldn't be that hard to find work in Natchez considering my mom knows everyone in that town.

I'll let you guys know sometime soon what my decision is.
    04-22-10 11:35 AM
    i would have said option #2, but since you decided to shut that one out, i guess i'd have to go with 3.

you obviously are more sold on #3 as it is. you dont want to be in a crime-ridden neighborhood, and you dont want to have to get rid of all your stuff. solution? move in with your parents for a couple months TOPS and then move to an apartment on the other side of town.

theres always option #4 - find your soul mate on eHarmony. thousands of compatible matches are online now! (sorry had to throw in the slogan) But seriously i don't actually think thats a bad idea. You've been busy with work/school, and havent had time to find a significant other. You might be shy, for all i know. (this is all assuming you can't find someone in your life already)
    04-22-10 11:46 AM

theres always option #4 - find your soul mate on eHarmony. thousands of compatible matches are online now! (sorry had to throw in the slogan) But seriously i don't actually think thats a bad idea. You've been busy with work/school, and havent had time to find a significant other. You might be shy, for all i know. (this is all assuming you can't find someone in your life already)
    Finding a significant other is never a way to solve lifes problems.

Nick- I really think you should move back home. Even though it may not be what you really wanna do, I think its the best option. You can save money and find a job that doesn't make you hate every human being on the planet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 11:57 AM
    You actually hit the nail on the head. I'm shy and cannot manage to even get laid, much less find me a full-time woman. But I hate everyone sooooo... I don't really care. I like being by myself all the time.

Finding a significant other is never a way to solve lifes problems.

Nick- I really think you should move back home. Even though it may not be what you really wanna do, I think its the best option. You can save money and find a job that doesn't make you hate every human being on the planet.

I don't hate you...

I guess I'm gonna be moving home. 26 year old loser living with his parents again, no job, no college degree, no drive or ambition. I'm so cool!
    04-22-10 12:10 PM
    Well I'm glad you don't hate me! Haha.

And I don't think your a loser. Life has just taken you on a different path. I had a hard time dealing with staying in my home town, moving away, then coming back. I was like wow I'm going no where. But this is just where I'm supposed to be right now. If I had moved to GA right out of HS, I know I'd have hated it and would have moved back anyways.

I think you'll be a lot happier once your back home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 12:18 PM
    You actually hit the nail on the head. I'm shy and cannot manage to even get laid, much less find me a full-time woman. But I hate everyone sooooo... I don't really care. I like being by myself all the time.
    ahh, knew it. shy guys are the best! i gotta be honest, im pretty shy too. but i managed to get a girlfriend (and keep her for 8 months so far). All you have to do is find the right girl. and TBH i suck at flirting, so if your worried about that...dont. thats why i said eharmony, its pretty easy the way i see it.

realtionships arent about sex. i hate when guys talk about banging 6 chicks in a weekend or something like that. dont become one of those, please.

well whether or not you like being by yourself, i still think you should try for it. 2 people would be paying the rent, and you always get to go home to someone who wants to hear about your day. I dont know about you but that sounds pretty nice to me.

my point is, dont shut that option out just because you dont think its gonna happen, or because your afraid, or anything like that. if you honestly just want to be alone, forget everything i said and move on with option 3

oh and P.S. you better not hate me either
    04-22-10 12:50 PM
    I guess I'm gonna be moving home. 26 year old loser living with his parents again, no job, no college degree, no drive or ambition. I'm so cool!
    Dude..I lived off my girlfriend for a year. I said I got out of high school..I never said with a diploma. . I live in my parents basement and I'm finally working...as an intern for minimum wage. I'm like sh*tting my pants because I'm going for my beginners license today, while my friends are driving 200X cars and getting their own apartments. So seriously, from a loser, you're not a loser. You'll find the drive and / or the ambition, and everything else will just fall into place. The women love the confidence. lol.

And yeah, lately it seems I've been getting snapped on and snapping back. Been waking up on the wrong side of the forum lately. But yeah, I don't think we have ever talked directly before, so now's my opportunity to say nice to meet you, and glad I could help, even in some small relatable way.
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 04-22-10 at 12:59 PM.
    04-22-10 12:54 PM
    I hate you Alex.

Bwahahahaha!

But seriously, I do like spending time by myself. I'm not opposed to finding a woman but at the moment, it's the least of my worries. If something falls into my lap (literally!) I'll take it. But I'm not actively looking.
    04-22-10 12:56 PM
    Living alone is by far the best decision I ever made. I think that would be good for you Nick. We both like our alone time.
    04-22-10 12:57 PM
    I hate you Alex.

Bwahahahaha!

But seriously, I do like spending time by myself. I'm not opposed to finding a woman but at the moment, it's the least of my worries. If something falls into my lap (literally!) I'll take it. But I'm not actively looking.
    noooo dont hate me :'(
    04-22-10 12:58 PM
    Dude..I lived off my girlfriend for a year. I said I got out of high school..I never said with a diploma. . I live in my parents basement and I'm finally working..I'm like sh*tting my pants because I'm going for my beginners license today, while my friends are driving 200X cars and getting their own apartments. So seriously, from a loser, you're not a loser. You'll find the drive and / or the ambition, and everything else will just fall into place. The women love the confidence. lol.

And yeah, lately it seems I've been getting snapped on and snapping back. Been waking up on the wrong side of the forum lately. But yeah, I don't think we have ever talked directly before, so now's my opportunity to say nice to meet you, and glad I could help, even in some small relatable way.
    It's nice to officially meet you too buddy. I'm one of the people you don't normally have to worry about offending.

Thanks again for your input, I don't usually ask for any serious help here and I appreciate any advice.
    04-22-10 01:01 PM
    Living alone is by far the best decision I ever made. I think that would be good for you Nick. We both like our alone time.
    Yeah I loved living alone when I had my own apartment. Those were the days.

Then again I could actually afford a decent place without roommates. That was before my previous employer figured out they were paying me WAY too much money.

noooo dont hate me :'(
    You know I'm just fugging with you, right?
    04-22-10 01:03 PM
    Luckily, I live in a town that has cheap arse apartments. Only down fall is that I live in the ghetto of town. Haha.

Walking abour nekkid, coming home whenver I want, and being as noisey as I want is great.
    04-22-10 02:34 PM
    Luckily, I live in a town that has cheap arse apartments. Only down fall is that I live in the ghetto of town. Haha.

Walking abour nekkid, coming home whenver I want, and being as noisey as I want is great.
    That's alot like Natchez. Housing is cheap cuz it's a really, REALLY old town. All the good houses are over 150 years old and they're obviously expensive but apartments and small houses are dirt cheap. My parents first house there was only a $300 mortgage for a 2 bed 1 bath, about 1,500 sq ft.

Plus the whole town is nothing but old drunks who don't care about anything you do. There's no law against drinking or being drunk in public, they don't care if you drive drunk as long as you don't hit anything or anybody. It really works out pretty well too, not many drunk driving accidents inside city limits.
    04-22-10 02:40 PM
    So I'm going to Natchez. I've got to call my mom this afternoon and ask if it's ok for me to stay there for a while (just a formality, she's gonna be stoked)

I'm excited but worried. I have to find a job pretty quickly and I've got almost nothing saved up to hold me over thru the move and the potential unemployment period.

But screw it. I have to quit this job before I put a gun in my mouth and I've got no where else to go.
    04-25-10 10:57 AM
    No matter what you do, no matter how it turns out, you will lose nothing, if you learn from the experience.
    04-25-10 02:20 PM
    I hope you're right Brian.
    04-26-10 08:42 AM
    I think you made the right choice. It might suck for awhile due to your living situation. I know I couldn't move back in with my parents.
    04-26-10 09:14 AM
    You know I'm just wanting to fuge pack you, right?
    WHAT?!?!
    04-26-10 02:12 PM
    I actually thought I said that for a minute... I was trying to find where I posted it so I could go delete it!
    04-26-10 02:25 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD