Ahhh, changed the old Screen Name, eh?
    yuh some people don't seem to be too happy about it. oh well.

i kinda miss my old sn, but i needed something new.
    01-29-10 11:38 AM
    I miss...

being able to stay out when it was dark as a kid playing tag or hide and go seek.

not having to worry about bills and keeping a job.

having summer vacation and staying up late and waking up at 9 or 10 in the morning sometimes. lol

playing Nintendo and Super Nintendo. After seeing the Super Nintendo commercial thinking, "It's not just a Nintendo, it's SUPER. That thing is awesome." lol

To the last one, still have both consoles, but it's just not the same. It was awesome when they first came out. I remember seeing a Super Nintendo commercial back in 91, I was on the edge of my seat. lol
    01-29-10 06:25 PM
    I miss all the people, I wish I had paided more attention to before they died.

I miss having to not pay bills, or knowing that they came EVERY MONTH!

I miss taking the stupid trips a bunch of us used to take, just for the heck of it. Jumping in a car and driving for 12+ hours or hopping on a plane just to have lunch or dinner in another city, and turning around in a few hours to make the trip home.

I miss when staying awake for 24 to 48 hours was nothing a nap could not fix, the second you had two free hours to do nothing but that, nap.

Oh and I really miss whizzing down a hill at break neck speed on a banana seat bike, narrowly missing trees, boulders and large holes in the ground, just because it was fun and everyone else was doing it. (Today coma and broken bones, is what I'd be thinking at the top of that hill)
    01-29-10 06:50 PM
    I miss my grandmas house. I miss her whole neighborhood. I miss her HUGE backyard hours and hours of non-stop play. I miss waking up and not having to decide what I was gonna wear, because my mom did it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 09:11 AM
    I miss the CB from 2008
    01-30-10 11:58 AM
    I miss the CB from 2008
    I'm gonna have to second that.
    01-30-10 12:02 PM
    I miss in the mornings. It's comforting to know there's someone less functional than me.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-30-10 12:13 PM
    I miss everyone's original usernames. I dont know who anyone is anymore. Lol
    01-30-10 12:23 PM
    i just plain outright miss honestly in people these days. there is no one you can trust anymore.
    01-30-10 02:57 PM
    i just plain outright miss honestly in people these days. there is no one you can trust anymore.
    I miss the days when I thought I could trust you too.

Love yah sis!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-30-10 05:28 PM
    I miss the days of having a daughter in the house.
    I miss the salt spray of a morning at sea.
    I miss the throbbing beat of helicopter rotors lifting off to the twinkling of stars on a warm night in the South Pacific.
    I miss the howling scream of 4 gas turbine engines and the feather touch of keeping 8200 tons of destroyer whistling along at 41 knots, steering a line as straight as an arrow on a glistening turquoise sea.
    I miss hearing my grandmother's stories of a different era, and being able to call her for a few good laughs.

I miss coffee.

Last edited by BergerKing; 01-30-10 at 08:36 PM.
    01-30-10 08:32 PM
    I miss my dog, living with my parents and just being a kid with no responsibities.
    That's exactly what I was gonna say, I also miss having the freedom to do what I want when I want

01-31-10 06:25 PM
    I miss watching The Jeffersons. It's been a while.
    02-01-10 12:17 PM
    I miss having a job (been laid off for only 1 month and I am already climbing the walls)

I also miss sex with the wife (2 months off so far)

I miss the respect of my wife

I miss thinking that I was worth a darn

02-01-10 12:34 PM
    I miss the energy I had when I was in my 20's
    02-01-10 01:35 PM
    I miss getting a buzz after 1 beer.

I miss riding my Schwinn Powerglide every single day and building ramps in construction zones and never getting hurt no matter how hard I bailed.

I miss my 93 Toyota Pickup. Only $800 and that truck was indestructible... until I slammed it into a box truck (his fault)

I miss my 93 Mazda MX6. Of all the sports cars I've driven, this one by far had the best suspension- after I modified it of course (Eibach and KYB all the way) Stupid ATX gave out after 3 years. I miss this car so much.

I miss my mom's cooking every day...
    02-01-10 01:51 PM
    After reading a couple of posts in here, I miss that married guys could actually get
    laid by their wives.
    02-01-10 01:59 PM
    I miss when I didn't have any bills to pay.
    I miss living with my parents and letting them pay the bills.
    I miss walkin' one street over to hang out with my best friend.
    I miss making mud pies for my mom and she was so happy with them.
    I miss the days when I didn't like boys.

I also miss the days before CB.
    Last edited by baberz; 02-01-10 at 02:05 PM.
    02-01-10 02:02 PM
    After reading a couple of posts in here, I miss that married guys could actually get
    laid by their wives.
    A wedding ring seems to kill a woman's sex drive...unless they want kids and thats a high price to pay for some nookie.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 02-01-10 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Poor grammar
    02-01-10 02:12 PM
    Thirteen years of marriage, and never had that problem. Yet, I don't miss it at all.

02-01-10 02:21 PM
    With her.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!Go Team Gemini

02-01-10 02:23 PM
    Thirteen years of marriage, and never had that problem. Yet, I don't miss it at all.
    Yeah....well, I have a rainbow pony.
    02-01-10 02:46 PM
    Yeah....well, I have a rainbow pony.
    Ooooooooo, a pony. I miss being able to ride a pony. Don't miss riding the white horse though.

02-01-10 02:53 PM
    I miss riding J's rainbow pony.
    02-01-10 02:53 PM
    I miss Nick's side saddle style
    02-01-10 02:57 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD