I love how the modfia has taken the

and replaced it with the ever so subtle PMing of

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is easily the coolest stuffed horses head in a bed I have ever seen. If you have any idea at all where I can get one please PM me. Seriously. I would love to give a couple of gifts to some friends.
    05-20-10 11:52 PM
    I love *****

nuff said.
    05-21-10 12:00 AM
    Just like a nurse. Delegate things like disimpacting and strategic sponge baths
    to your minions. You are off my Christmas card list.
    Don't tell me you've never delegated tasks that you didn't have to do yourself! And I was so hoping for the Christmas card filled with family photos and cash. Maybe I could handle one sponge bath. Hmmmm....nah sounds like work.

05-21-10 12:05 AM
    Had AG been the delegating type, I'm sure he wouldn't be laying there with a busted stick and hopped up on the perkies right now . Talk about being a trooper and taking one for the team!

05-21-10 12:18 AM
    I'm laying here with a stick and hopped up on the perkies and taking on the team!
    i love how you bring your own toy to the game!!
    05-21-10 09:40 AM
    I love this cute little rubber band ball I just started making.
    yes I'm kind of excited about it because I have never made one.
    05-21-10 12:18 PM
    I love this cute little rubber band ball I just start making.
    yes I'm kind of excited about it because I have never made one.
    agrhtjiosji!!!! you should see mine! Ive been building it for 8 years. its as big as a nice canteloupe. No tennis ball ot golf ball filler. Pure rubber band!
    05-21-10 12:20 PM
    agrhtjiosji!!!! you should see mine! Ive been building it for 8 years. its as big as a nice canteloupe. No tennis ball ot golf ball filler. Pure rubber band!
    Thats awesome! yea mine is super small right now, but it is nothing but rubber bands. that's the only way to make a true rubber band ball!!!
    05-21-10 12:25 PM
    Thats awesome! yea mine is super small right now, but it is nothing but rubber bands. that's the only way to make a true rubber band ball!!!
    you are so 'a young Jen' that it creeps me out sometimes!
    05-21-10 12:27 PM
    you are so 'a young Jen' that it creeps me out sometimes!
    except i've had my piercing a tad longer than you!
    btw how did it heal up?
    05-21-10 12:29 PM
    mmmmmm ladypiercings
    05-21-10 12:30 PM
    except i've had my piercing a tad longer than you!
    btw how did it heal up?
    you are correct. Well you remember I had to get it redone. It has had its flare-ups now and then where it would get angry over the last 8 months.....but it has been perfect for the last 3 weeks. I was just thinking the other day "wow, has this thing finally healed up??" I have probably just jinxed myself haha. But a few times I really considered taking it out for good. But hopefully *crosses fingers*....
    05-21-10 12:34 PM
    you are correct. Well you remember I had to get it redone. It has had its flare-ups now and then where it would get angry over the last 8 months.....but it has been perfect for the last 3 weeks. I was just thinking the other day "wow, has this thing finally healed up??" I have probably just jinxed myself haha. But a few times I really considered taking it out for good. But hopefully *crosses fingers*....
    It's the constant infections that scare me most. But as long as it gets done right it's all good.
    05-21-10 12:36 PM
    I love Radius
    05-21-10 12:37 PM
    I love Radius' randomness
    05-21-10 12:37 PM
    I think I have had my for a year in july and that sucker still hurts every now and then. I was in the shower last week and about ripped it out when
    I was washing my body. I thought I had actually ripped it out for a second, but I checked and there was no blood so I was good. Just hurt like ****!
    05-21-10 12:40 PM
    Had AG been the delegating type, I'm sure he wouldn't be laying there with a busted stick and hopped up on the perkies right now . Talk about being a trooper and taking one for the team!
    Hey, I may be hopped up but my stick is NEVER busted.
    05-21-10 01:04 PM
    Hey, I may be hopped up but my stick is NEVER busted.
    I love how that sounds kind of dirty, but sad at the same time.
    05-21-10 01:05 PM
    I love to see sucker SUV drivers go to a gas station and only put 20bucks

05-22-10 04:43 PM
    I love that my move is over & next weekend is going to be fun and the weekend after that is gonna be even better!
    05-23-10 09:24 PM
    Congrats baberz. I feel for ya. Especially since I had to move 3 times within a year.

05-24-10 02:41 AM
    Thanks. I have moved 5 times in one year. That's enough to make someone want to go postal.
    05-24-10 06:49 AM
    is baberz on the run from the law?
    05-24-10 08:50 AM
    Never that!
    05-24-10 08:51 AM
    I love monkeys.
    05-25-10 09:37 AM
1,428 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD