01-30-14 08:28 AM
418 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I'm not technically from NYC, but since we're listed on Craig's List under NYC, I feel the need to chime in :-D Born and raised in Stamford, CT (Fairfield County), but it's time relocate to the city.

Everyone from Stamford always responds to the question "where do you live?" with, "oh, I live like 30 mins from the city in Stamford" LOL

I will be checking out InfoSpace though, most def!
    05-30-08 10:24 AM
    Ex NYC born and raised, Douglas Projects uptown 102 & Amsterdam. Unfortunate the military took me out and haven't been back. Wife wants to visit and so do I.
    Question? Does anyone live around 96 street and 1st Ave eastside.
    Went to high school at MVT (Manhattan Vocational and Technical HS)
    I have google earth and I think it has been demolished, can't see it there.
    South side of 96 st was the academic building and across the street was the shop building.
    05-30-08 04:26 PM
    Brooklyn's in da buildin'! Nice thread and pic Jazzee.
    BK... born -n- raised. Flatbush!
    05-31-08 12:54 AM
    BK... born -n- raised. Flatbush!
    Total sidebar: How the heck did you join in March and get 2500 posts!
    05-31-08 12:57 AM
    Total sidebar: How the heck did you join in March and get 2500 posts!
    Being an addict... I believe most of my posts were helpings the newbies out in the newbie forums.

As I read your question, I laughed... hehe.
    05-31-08 12:59 AM
    Being an addict... I believe most of my posts were helpings the newbies out in the newbie forums.

As I read your question, I laughed... hehe.
    Damn, when I grow up, I want to be like Jayden.
    I'm trying to break 100 before June and you got 2500 in 3 damn months, WTH!
    05-31-08 01:01 AM
    Hope you guys don't mind me stopping by. I was born in BK, moved to Queens (Far Rockaway) and now stuck in NJ. I want to move so badly to downtown, BK!!!

Luigi
    06-03-08 01:10 PM
    I live in NY.
    06-03-08 01:50 PM
    Hope you guys don't mind me stopping by. I was born in BK, moved to Queens (Far Rockaway) and now stuck in NJ. I want to move so badly to downtown, BK!!!

Luigi
    Why dT bK?

I like going there, but to live, negative for me...

Juniors = great cheesecake!
    06-04-08 02:01 AM
    Welcome All the Newbies to the Thread!!!!
    06-04-08 07:54 AM
    Hey just wanted to join in the fun feel free to hit me on the msgr!
    06-04-08 07:55 PM
    Why dT bK?

I like going there, but to live, negative for me...

Juniors = great cheesecake!
    Forte Green specifically. I like the atmosphere and vibe. So much to do in walking distance: shopping, EATING, people watching, activities, arts, culture, etc. The commute into the city is brainless. So many reasons...

I think I maybe the opnly person in the world that actually doesn't like the food at Juniors and the cheesecake.

Everyone from Stamford always responds to the question "where do you live?" with, "oh, I live like 30 mins from the city in Stamford" LOL
    Is it an easy commute from the CT to the city?

Luigi
    Last edited by inkwell; 06-05-08 at 09:36 AM.
    06-05-08 09:34 AM
    I don't like the food, just the cheesecake. (with strawberries, not plain)

That is true... I like the fact that I can take the bus and train everywhere in the city.
    06-05-08 11:45 AM
    I don't like the food, just the cheesecake. (with strawberries, not plain)

That is true... I like the fact that I can take the bus and train everywhere in the city.
    In all my years.. I've never EATEN the food from Juniors. Only the cheesecake; the orga$mic apple crumb cheesecake. Puts me in a diabetic/after the big "O" bliss er'time!!
    06-05-08 09:52 PM
    Man....i see y'all talkin about upper state...and upstate.....Id LOVE to know what everyone considers UPSTATE??? TO me...lol....upstate is just that...UP state....Im 9 miles south of the NY Canada Border....at a verrrrrrrrrrrry high point in NY....lol...so holla back and lemme know where y'all are? LOL

B
    Whoa dude! I used to live "upstate" youngers years in Ossining.. then I did some time in Yonkers.. Now I'm in Bklyn. Living in Westchester, I didnt call it upstate (hence the quotes) cuz er um.. lol depending on how I got to the city...it took no time at all. Now all the way by the Canadian Border.. I consider that dual citizenship *lol*
    06-05-08 09:55 PM
    SI'm from new york and hate it. Taxes are crazy, a pack of smokes are 7 bucks and they taste like ***. New york just passed a new cig taxes raises the price 1.25 but whenever taxes go up store owner like to sneak in price increases so that 1.25 increase is actually a 1.75 or 2 dollar increase! New York blows!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 09:56 PM
    Um, welcome...
    06-06-08 08:41 AM
    In all my years.. I've never EATEN the food from Juniors. Only the cheesecake; the orga$mic apple crumb cheesecake. Puts me in a diabetic/after the big "O" bliss er'time!!
    Apple crumb huh... I will definitely try that.

Anyone try the Halal spot on 53rd and 6th in the city? Omg the white sauce (no get your minds out the gutter) is off the hook. You have to go after 9 or 10 when the new dudes come in. The guys before are average. Wow, I will be going to the city today for both apple crumb and halal ... mmm
    06-06-08 01:58 PM
    Whoa dude! I used to live "upstate" youngers years in Ossining.. then I did some time in Yonkers.. Now I'm in Bklyn. Living in Westchester, I didnt call it upstate (hence the quotes) cuz er um.. lol depending on how I got to the city...it took no time at all. Now all the way by the Canadian Border.. I consider that dual citizenship *lol*
    I find it funny when most people call Westchester "Upstate" If u say ur from there the first question asked is "Is that upstate?" LOL!!!

I love it though!! It's out of the "CITY" but close enough to visit all the time...and just outta city limits for lower car insurance =]
    06-09-08 01:42 PM
    SI'm from new york and hate it. Taxes are crazy, a pack of smokes are 7 bucks and they taste like ***. New york just passed a new cig taxes raises the price 1.25 but whenever taxes go up store owner like to sneak in price increases so that 1.25 increase is actually a 1.75 or 2 dollar increase! New York blows!

If you think NY blows just bcuz of Cig taxes then too bad for you....It's a sign that smokers need to quit!!!!
    06-09-08 01:44 PM

Roll your own cigarettes, it's cheaper and you can buy higher quality tobacco.
    06-09-08 02:11 PM
    Roll your own cigarettes, it's cheaper and you can buy higher quality tobacco.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures, but you should really quit, I'm sure it's not doing anything good for you.

Luigi
    06-09-08 04:02 PM
    long island here and i go to school in queens (st johns)
    06-14-08 01:18 AM
    long island here and i go to school in queens (st johns)

Welcome mDeezy!
    06-14-08 01:53 AM
    Brooklyn baby!

06-14-08 02:21 AM
418 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD