Yo these random thunderstorms are killing me I got caught in one coming home from work and I was at Shea on Saturday and we had a rain delay!
    As long as it doesn't rain for the Yankees/Red Sox game on Thursday.

Luigi
    07-02-08 07:57 AM
    MANHATTAN a.k.a 'the city' .... it only takes me 15mins to get anywhere i need to be heheh
    07-03-08 09:34 AM
    As long as it doesn't rain for the Yankees/Red Sox game on Thursday.
    Let's go JANKEE, LOL

NEW YORK ALL DAY
    07-03-08 09:46 AM
    Long island here , salutations
    07-03-08 12:30 PM
    Brooklyn, NY Here!!
    07-04-08 05:10 PM
    The Yankees are a joke (no playoffs for them this year with A (Alimony) Rod.....)

They are more hype than results and the Steinbrenner clan are media whores
    07-04-08 09:30 PM
    The way it's looking right now the Mets have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Yankees but that's not saying much both teams are terrible this year. I'm just glad the Mets have NYC bragging rights this year since we wont the Subway Series.
    07-04-08 09:55 PM
    Hey NYC....just stopping by the thread to show sum luv to my NYers!! How is everyone doing?

Brooklyn!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 09:43 PM
    The Yankees are a joke (no playoffs for them this year with A (Alimony) Rod.....)

They are more hype than results and the Steinbrenner clan are media whores
    Such hate, this is the I Love NY thread.

Hey NYC....just stopping by the thread to show sum luv to my NYers!! How is everyone doing?

Brooklyn!!!

Retro Reggae @ 5 Spot on Myrtle Ave in BK, NY was a crazy time on Saturday. I love me some Brooklyn, I need to find my way out there.
    07-07-08 07:55 AM
    MANHATTAN a.k.a 'the city' .... it only takes me 15mins to get anywhere i need to be heheh
    I've been dying to get back in the city. lol. I never heard Manhattan referred to as "the city" till I moved to the outer-boroughs. I used to live in Spanish Harlem. It's been really tough though. Those prices are ridiculous. Fortunately, I live in a part of Brooklyn where I jump on the N or D and I'm in midtown within 20 minutes (sans delays of course).
    07-07-08 08:38 AM
    Re-checking in from LI, whats up everyone, been awhile. PIN me
    07-11-08 10:29 PM
    what up my nyers???Reppin Yonkers here. This heatwave is crazy. Was in the upper 90's yesterday n will b again today. Makes me look forward to going to work just for the ac LOL.
    07-19-08 09:37 AM
    Welcome Yonkershorti!!! But I'd rather sit in my car with the AC on as high as gas prices are then to go to work LOL!
    07-19-08 09:54 AM
    Strong Island here!
    For anyone who doesnt know-Long Island
    07-19-08 12:13 PM
    Nyc apartment and two LI houses. I like nyc for nightlife and stuff to do. LI for my down time.

07-19-08 12:25 PM
    what up my nyers???Reppin Yonkers here. This heatwave is crazy. Was in the upper 90's yesterday n will b again today. Makes me look forward to going to work just for the ac LOL.
    Strong Island here!
    For anyone who doesnt know-Long Island
    Nyc apartment and two LI houses. I like nyc for nightlife and stuff to do. LI for my down time.

welcome to NYCBers ladies and gent
    07-21-08 10:34 AM
    That's ok was at Albany Fri-Sun. Talk about heat thunderstorms and hale.
    Glad I am back on the Island. Spent stuck in traffic mid span Tappinzee Bridge yesterday. My car thermometer said 106*. 6 hrs to get back from 200 mile trip.
    They need to change the name of the NY thruway to the NYpark&Sit way.
    Love those people who do 55mph in a 65 mph zone. In the left lane. Like they think they are saving your life by slowing you down.

07-21-08 03:12 PM
    Love those people who do 55mph in a 65 mph zone. In the left lane. Like they think they are saving your life by slowing you down.

LOL!! This is too Funny...but there is nothing funny about NY traffic.
    07-21-08 05:38 PM
    That's ok was at Albany Fri-Sun. Talk about heat thunderstorms and hale.
    Glad I am back on the Island. Spent stuck in traffic mid span Tappinzee Bridge yesterday. My car thermometer said 106*. 6 hrs to get back from 200 mile trip.

I HATE the "speed police"-when you are on a 2 lane road and one car changes lanes so they arent behind the other but does the same speed as the one they were behind so you cant pass~AND they arent even doing the speed limit!
    07-23-08 01:14 AM
    I HATE the "speed police"-when you are on a 2 lane road and one car changes lanes so they arent behind the other but does the same speed as the one they were behind so you cant pass~AND they arent even doing the speed limit!
    aka chinese roadblock lol
    that sh!t drives me crazy!!!
    07-23-08 01:21 AM
    I have another gripe I am so pissed at Verizon Cable TV. They went and changed all the channels. Just when I finally was getting use to it.
    Also wtf is with having the came channel in 3 different places. I understand HD channels but come on.
    I use to be able to watch CNN 80 headline news 81 Fox News 82. Now they moved to 100-101-118. Wonder why fox got moved so far down. Only fair and unbiased news channel....LoL

07-24-08 05:56 PM
    I have another gripe I am so pissed at Verizon Cable TV. They went and changed all the channels. Just when I finally was getting use to it.
    Also wtf is with having the came channel in 3 different places. I understand HD channels but come on.
    I use to be able to watch CNN 80 headline news 81 Fox News 82. Now they moved to 100-101-118. Wonder why fox got moved so far down. Only fair and unbiased news channel....LoL

haha, that's at the end of the month for me, when I saw it I was like
    07-24-08 06:38 PM
    I'm not technically from NYC, but since we're listed on Craig's List under NYC, I feel the need to chime in :-D Born and raised in Stamford, CT (Fairfield County), but it's time relocate to the city.

Everyone from Stamford always responds to the question "where do you live?" with, "oh, I live like 30 mins from the city in Stamford" LOL

I will be checking out InfoSpace though, most def!
    Update to my own damn post, lol: Working on my relocation. Living between the BX and CT right now, moving to BK in September!!
    07-27-08 08:14 PM
    Originally from spanish Harlem
    but been in florida for a year now....
    07-27-08 11:56 PM
    What's going on NY?!?!
    08-11-08 09:05 AM
418 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD