Brooklyn baby!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Welcome... born and raised... Brooklyn on the rise!
    06-14-08 02:24 AM
    I was in NY for the weekend abt 2wks ago. Just before the heatwave.

06-15-08 03:22 PM
    I was in NY for the weekend abt 2wks ago. Just before the heatwave.

OMG! You was here and didnt shout out to the fellow NY Addicts LOL! Did you enjoy your time here?
    06-20-08 01:43 PM
    Hey, I'm a newbie representing Westchester!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-20-08 02:29 PM
    Hey, I'm a newbie representing Westchester!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the Forum and Thread.

Westchester Native here =]
    06-20-08 02:51 PM
    Just recently, I've been getting more and more assignments in the NE, and New York City is looking to become home away from home. Used to be Washington, DC, now it has migrated northward a bit.

In any case, I like what I've seen and done so far, I have another trip scheduled in July, will be staying just SE of Central Park. Wife and daughter are thinking about joining me for three days or so, any suggestions for the off-beat/out of the way sort of thing to do while in town? We generally don't go for the tourist trap sort of thing (although little girl is wanting to at least see the Statue of Liberty....unless the TSA has it draped).

Last week, I stayed out in NJ, took NJTransit and PATH to WTC, it was just a blast riding mass transit again, especially during rush hour.
    06-22-08 02:19 PM
    Westchester Native.. MV..White Plains and Ossining... lol.. am missing NY daily
    06-22-08 02:37 PM
    Hello NY, how is everyone doing this morning?
    06-25-08 08:01 AM
    harlem on deck
    06-25-08 08:18 AM
    Big Up to the NYC!!!

I just wanted to say, that I was born in the West Indies, then moved to the bronx from 6 yrs of age. So I was living in the boston rd area. North Bronx in the house.

Then I went and moved to FL last august. I just miss my home, ya know. Down here in Fl the stores close too early. I'm used to Auto Zone being open until 2am, and the chinese stores that close at 11pm not 9. I miss white castles being open 24/7. and Most of all I miss the fall, when the leaves change colors. Its so beautiful.

But whenever I get a free Chance I go back home. There is No Place Like Home.
    06-25-08 09:41 AM
    Whatup my NY Fam!! Brooklyn native but raised most of my life out here on Long Island...My name is Vito and Im pretty new here but already a crackhead lol...holla at ya boy
    06-25-08 10:01 AM
    Yes JazeeJef I had a good time, if only for a day and a half got to do some shopping.

Hey greenlove, which island you from?

06-26-08 04:53 PM
    Yes JazeeJef I had a good time, if only for a day and a half got to do some shopping.

Hey greenlove, which island you from?

I'm from Jamaica
    06-26-08 05:15 PM
    Just stopping by to say goodnight to my New Yorkers. By the way I'm from Brooklyn.

06-26-08 10:39 PM
    Just wanted to Welcome the fellow NY Newbies to the thread.

NY is where its at!!!!

~JEF~
    06-27-08 08:13 AM
    SI'm from new york and hate it. Taxes are crazy, a pack of smokes are 7 bucks and they taste like ***. New york just passed a new cig taxes raises the price 1.25 but whenever taxes go up store owner like to sneak in price increases so that 1.25 increase is actually a 1.75 or 2 dollar increase! New York blows!

Sooooo glad I quit when I did.
    Did the increase get any one here to quit, or at least cut back?
    06-30-08 12:52 AM
    hey NY'ers..yall tired of these sporadic thunderstorms like i am?? im tired of carrying a damn umbrella every day for the last week,,,,but grateful i did or else i woulda been soaked lol
    06-30-08 08:53 PM
    hey NY'ers..yall tired of these sporadic thunderstorms like i am?? im tired of carrying a damn umbrella every day for the last week,,,,but grateful i did or else i woulda been soaked lol
    dude u said yall...what part of NY you from?!?!?! lol
    06-30-08 10:45 PM
    As Long As It Doesn't Rain This Weekend!!!!
    07-01-08 08:46 AM
    As Long As It Doesn't Rain This Weekend!!!!
    07-01-08 08:52 AM
    Yo these random thunderstorms are killing me I got caught in one coming home from work and I was at Shea on Saturday and we had a rain delay!
    07-01-08 09:30 AM
    dude u said yall...what part of NY you from?!?!?! lol
    first off, not a dude...secondly i live in Queens but work in the city and from the statement im sure it doesnt apply to those who DIDNT get any rain lol
    07-01-08 04:13 PM
    Born and raised in Brooklyn, then got married and moved to S.I.

Hello NYers!!!
    07-01-08 04:15 PM
    Seems like this gonna be one of those summers like a few years back when it rained every day or every other day..we will be lucky if we get 3 straight days in a row of sunshine!
    07-01-08 11:36 PM
    first off, not a dude...secondly i live in Queens but work in the city and from the statement im sure it doesnt apply to those who DIDNT get any rain lol
    I know ur not a dude...I call everyone dude for some reason lol...Im ********, I know, its probly the Long Island water though
    07-01-08 11:39 PM
418 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD