BlackBerries are the Best smartphones in the entire universe! every other smartphone is crap......
    11-20-10 05:46 AM
    BlackBerries are the Best smartphones in the entire universe! every other smartphone is crap......
    WHY, do some people have to throw out crap like this? Oh, that's right, to fan the flamers; totally childish and unnecessary!
    11-20-10 06:48 AM
    Take a deep breath cory! Its just a post in a forum, the world isn't coming to an end...have a beautiful day, I know I will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 06:53 AM
    i'm glad to hear that you THINK that, But with so many platforms there is a platform for you, which is apparent it's blackberry,and everyone else out there. But every platform doesn't fit the needs of everyone.
    Last edited by syb0rg; 11-20-10 at 07:28 AM.
    corymcnutt likes this.
    11-20-10 07:24 AM
    i'm glad to hear that you THINK that, But with so many platforms there is a platform for you, which is apparent it's blackberry,and everyone else out there. But every platform doesn't fit the needs of everyone.
    Are you in politics? A GREAT, restrained, response! I applaud you...
    syb0rg likes this.
    11-20-10 08:09 AM
    I wouldn't say that about any piece of technology such as a phone. I have my bucket of water ready to extinguish those flames.

11-20-10 08:17 AM
    Are you in politics? A GREAT, restrained, response! I applaud you...
    Long story short, I lost a cousin to domestic violence in 2001, not to many things get me worked up. If you want to tick me off, just tell me Popeye's Chicken went out of business.
    11-20-10 08:21 AM
    Lol, popeyes chicken that good? I must try!

OP, while I love my 9700 BB and now running OS6, there are many other platforms out there to really generate what is the best phone out there.

In thee end, it really is just an opinion and glad you like yours. I have had 4 different BB's over the years and loved them all minus the Storm1, lol!

11-20-10 09:00 AM
    My Bold 9650 is outstanding for communicating. It's good phone, awesome for emailing and messaging, great for syncing with PC's. Battery life kicks the snot out of Android phones.

On the other hand, at least with OS5, it pales in comparison with my wife's Incredible as a web browser.

At work I wish I could afford to carry one of each.
    11-20-10 09:05 AM
    I find it a good thing that there is more than one choice of smartphone. Consumers benefit from the competition and various styles to fit their needs. I don't understand why we have to knock something just because we choose not to own it.
    11-20-10 09:06 AM
    OP: you give us BB users a baaaaad name! Please try to refrain from trolling in such a transparent manner. It's pathetic. (much like your haircut (or lack thereof) )
    Last edited by dave1812; 11-20-10 at 10:10 AM.
    corymcnutt likes this.
    11-20-10 10:08 AM
    I find it a good thing that there is more than one choice of smartphone. Consumers benefit from the competition and various styles to fit their needs. I don't understand why we have to knock something just because we choose not to own it.
    I agree. All the new smartphones that come out with the latest and greatest force the others to step up their game. For example, when the iPhone came out we saw a drastic increase in innovation among other brands.
    11-20-10 10:43 AM
    Anyone who doesn't own a Blackberry should be sent to
    A reeducation camp in Siberia for hard labor for 2 years and then be asked their opinion once again of Blackberry phones.

11-20-10 07:48 PM
    Sigh stupid trolls, I am all for stiff competition in the smart phone arena, only means good things for us!
    11-20-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD