10-21-08 02:59 PM
39 12
tools
    the phone I had before motorola I had it in my jacket pocked because I need to shovel and use the snow blower though it would be safe in their! Was I wrong I was still out side went to go in my jacket it get it out to look at the time I was like honly******* not their. My nana said you are kidding told her nope. Was not where to be found outside they I realized it was probaly under the huge snow mound by my van that ended up going out to att to get new phone had to pay full price for it then because I did not bother to get phone insurance! toward spring when the big pile of snow was pretty mealed I found it damn thing stil works but needs new battery I keep it Idk why but I learned very imp lesson use your case for your phones! don't just stick it in jacket pocket! Good luck with you new bb
    10-20-08 11:40 AM
    Exelant, I'm sorry about the device loss but you have a view most of us would die for. Sounds like you didn't find and when looking at the amount of land involved, not shocking. My condolences.
    10-20-08 12:21 PM
    Then dont pay your credit card bill. Many people employ that strategy when they end up 20000$ in debt gosh
    10-20-08 01:14 PM
    The dog method is pretty smart haha ill have to keep that in mind.

I guess for those who are forgetful, use those gps tracking apps that can display on facebook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 01:28 PM
    I need to remember that dog method, just in case i ever lose mine. At least I know my dog is good for one thign!
    10-20-08 01:44 PM
    Exelant, I'm sorry about the device loss but you have a view most of us would die for. Sounds like you didn't find and when looking at the amount of land involved, not shocking. My condolences.
    I lived in upstate NY a couple times. Once on Griffiss AFB in Rome, NY, and another time in Binghamton for a couple years. I sometimes forget how beautiful it is here, then I'll catch a glimpse of the mountains reflecting the sun just right and it takes my breath away. But Teal, I think there are a lot of very pretty places in NY. The woods there are amazing! I can just picture the Mohawk indians moving through them.
    10-20-08 04:33 PM
    I stole it - want it back? $1,000.
    LMAO!!!
    Where would we be without our pets? Here's my Ruby in the State Park next to our place, helping me look for my Curve.

Where do we start?

To Ruby's right, you can see some homes -- one of them is where I live. To Ruby's left, way off in the distance, you can see the very tip of a mountain top. That's Pike's Peak, it is about 40 miles away and is 14,110 ft tall.

No Berry here!
    Couldn't have lost it in a better place. What a place to be lost in!!!
    10-20-08 09:18 PM
    Sad 4 you but you show beautiful pics

10-20-08 09:43 PM
    You are right that New York has some incredible wilderness. My Grandson and I will be hiking up Whiteface Mtn this weekend if all goes well. We just did a 24 mile hike last Sat. for his Scout merit badge and the views combined with the Fall colors made the walk just fly by. Guess we can both count our blessings despite your lost BB.
    10-20-08 10:12 PM
    You are right that New York has some incredible wilderness. My Grandson and I will be hiking up Whiteface Mtn this weekend if all goes well. We just did a 24 mile hike last Sat. for his Scout merit badge and the views combined with the Fall colors made the walk just fly by. Guess we can both count our blessings despite your lost BB.
    And you do have Fall colors! We have a semi-arid climate here so our trees are aspens and lodgepole pine. The Mountains are beautiful and have huge widerness areas with lots of forests, but you guy's back east have the fall colors.

BTW, Ruby may seem small, 35 lbs, but she's all cattle dog! The cows see her and they snap to attention! It is really something to watch. All you have to do is point and she will move them to that spot. She only spent a month in training because it has been bred into her. They also have an incredibly high tolerance for pain. These dogs can take a kick and keep going. You can't use a rolled up paper with a cattle dog, lol. You have to reason with them.
    Last edited by exelant; 10-21-08 at 01:25 PM.
    10-21-08 01:11 PM
    My replacement came this morning! It has 4.2.2.180 . I will be busy for the next couple of hours setting it up and getting a new OS on it. I believe they actually sent me a new one -- maybe that explains why TMobile has higher deductible. Be back soon!!!
    10-21-08 01:15 PM
    Whiskey one, this is bravo one, we have a man down

10-21-08 01:18 PM
    Lol, roger that!

This is my first wap post. Now for the OS. BTW, the wife is not so happy I'm playing with my bb and not fixing the outdoor arena fence, so I may disappear for a while so I can do that. At least it involves a trip to the hardware store!

10-21-08 02:16 PM
    And you do have Fall colors! We have a semi-arid climate here so our trees are aspens and lodgepole pine. The Mountains are beautiful and have huge widerness areas with lots of forests, but you guy's back east have the fall colors.

BTW, Ruby may seem small, 35 lbs, but she's all cattle dog! The cows see her and they snap to attention! It is really something to watch. All you have to do is point and she will move them to that spot. She only spent a month in training because it has been bred into her. They also have an incredibly high tolerance for pain. These dogs can take a kick and keep going. You can't use a rolled up paper with a cattle dog, lol. You have to reason with them.
    I grew up on farms and can not tell you how many miles the herd dog(s) saved me and I understand what you mean by having to reason with them. Sounds like you are getting back in action but I do hope somehow the old BB is found for the media card.
    10-21-08 02:59 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD