I have lost my Curve! We were out for a ride this morning on our horses and when we got home, I noticed my BlackBerry was no longer on my belt. It came off, holster and all. I have insurance and I am also eligible for an upgrade, but I just got a new case and keyboard and it was just the way I wanted it. D@mn it, ish! I walked the entire route with the kids and didn't find it. I have been silenced, but I'll be back.
    10-19-08 12:46 PM
    Always a sad day when a berry is MIA
    10-19-08 12:53 PM
    Go back for it. No berry gets left behind in hostile territory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 01:09 PM
    Did you try going back and calling your phone? Its ring is saying "I'm here, find me!"

10-19-08 01:15 PM
    Let me guess, it is set to vibrate (something I am known for). Take your dog for a walk along the trail and call your BB every so often. The pup will run to the noise you can't hear.
    No I am not smart, just dumb enough to have lost a cell phone once while hiking and found it using above method.
    10-19-08 01:37 PM
    Let me guess, it is set to vibrate (something I am known for). Take your dog for a walk along the trail and call your BB every so often. The pup will run to the noise you can't hear.
    No I am not smart, just dumb enough to have lost a cell phone once while hiking and found it using above method.
    That is actually very clever.

10-19-08 01:49 PM
    The kids and I walked the entire route and couldn't find it. My daughter did try to call the number, no luck. The new one will be here Tuesday, but without my 8gb card.
    10-19-08 01:51 PM
    That is a great idea! I'll try it this afternoon, but I think it might be too late because I made a claim -- $130.00 , but the card, and data on the card, would make it worth it.
    10-19-08 01:54 PM
    That is a great idea! I'll try it this afternoon, but I think it might be too late because I made a claim -- $130.00 , but the card, and data on the card, would make it worth it.
    Forget the claim! No 'berry left behind!

Does a jelly sandwich leave the peanut butter behind? Does kool-aid leave the sugar behind? Yhe answere to both of these questions is heck no!!

Find the 'berry for nothing else but to give it the proper burial.
    10-19-08 10:42 PM
    Forget the claim! No 'berry left behind!

Does a jelly sandwich leave the peanut butter behind? Does kool-aid leave the sugar behind? Yhe answere to both of these questions is heck no!!

Find the 'berry for nothing else but to give it the proper burial.
    We were on horseback, maybe we can rustle up a posse!
    10-19-08 11:52 PM
    That just s*cks. I hope you find it. I kind of like the dog idea. . They have much better senses than we do.

10-20-08 12:00 AM
    We were on horseback, maybe we can rustle up a posse!
    Regulators....Mount up!!!
    10-20-08 12:15 AM
    I hope that you find it! I will have to give that try with the dog when I miss place my bb in the house.
    10-20-08 12:39 AM
    Regulators....Mount up!!!
    Hahaha, what movie was that from?! It's driving me nuts, I keep thinking Billy the Kid, but that doesn't seem right.

It's OK Cain. I back up regularly, so I at least have the info -- I also save the stuff on my media card on my notebook. The $130 is a budget killer, but I am impressed with Asurion. They were very professional and helpful.
    10-20-08 12:43 AM
    I lost mine once, tore apart the jeep looking for it no there. Checked out in my driveway not there.. Had even checked the house and instant messaged a friend to call it to see if it would ring in the house someplace. And it wasn't.

A few hours later I went back to the restaurant that was long closed where I got takeout earlier in the night. It was still in the parking lot @ 3am untouched and unmarked. Although it was kinda cold.

I was freaking out the entire 4hrs I didn't have it.
    10-20-08 01:00 AM
    I stole it - want it back? $1,000.
    10-20-08 02:32 AM
    Hahaha, what movie was that from?! It's driving me nuts, I keep thinking Billy the Kid, but that doesn't seem right.

It's OK Cain. I back up regularly, so I at least have the info -- I also save the stuff on my media card on my notebook. The $130 is a budget killer, but I am impressed with Asurion. They were very professional and helpful.
    Young Guns

American Outlaws was the best though

"Hey...you wanna die?!"
    10-20-08 02:34 AM
    It was Billy! Emilio! I still have a memory, lol
    10-20-08 03:00 AM
    I stole it - want it back? $1,000.
    Take checks?
    10-20-08 03:02 AM
    It is my worst fear. I was constantly looking for my Palm PDA but now with the Curve I (knock on wood) always know where it is probably cause it is my phone as well.
    Wish I was closer to Colorado so I could help. Seems the only thing my little mutt is good for is finding lost cells and BB's. Though he is a constant buddy no matter what my mood,
    10-20-08 06:04 AM
    It is my worst fear. I was constantly looking for my Palm PDA but now with the Curve I (knock on wood) always know where it is probably cause it is my phone as well.
    Wish I was closer to Colorado so I could help. Seems the only thing my little mutt is good for is finding lost cells and BB's. Though he is a constant buddy no matter what my mood,
    Where would we be without our pets? Here's my Ruby in the State Park next to our place, helping me look for my Curve.

Where do we start?

To Ruby's right, you can see some homes -- one of them is where I live. To Ruby's left, way off in the distance, you can see the very tip of a mountain top. That's Pike's Peak, it is about 40 miles away and is 14,110 ft tall.

No Berry here!
    Last edited by exelant; 10-20-08 at 11:19 AM.
    10-20-08 09:41 AM
    I lost mine once, tore apart the jeep looking for it no there. Checked out in my driveway not there.. Had even checked the house and instant messaged a friend to call it to see if it would ring in the house someplace. And it wasn't.

A few hours later I went back to the restaurant that was long closed where I got takeout earlier in the night. It was still in the parking lot @ 3am untouched and unmarked. Although it was kinda cold.

I was freaking out the entire 4hrs I didn't have it.
    **I hope you gave your bb lots of TLC and a warm jacket!!
    10-20-08 10:04 AM
    when you lost it did you cry like the dude who tried to be berry free for a week?
    10-20-08 10:41 AM
    Yes I did, I take pride in my gadgets most times. Unless it deserves sour treatment.

**I hope you gave your bb lots of TLC and a warm jacket!!
    10-20-08 10:57 AM
    All red eyed and blubbery and stuff? I couldn't even manage a sniffle, lol. I guess, after all, it is just an electronic device. It's easy for me to say that because there is a new one in the mail . Now when I pay the credit card bill, I might shed a few tears .
    10-20-08 11:00 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD