so i pulled into work and basically watched myself lock my keys in my car with my wallet. Good news though i put my berry in my pocket before it happened!!! so i am not without my berry.
    08-08-08 01:35 PM
    Try a battery pull & let us know if your car unlocks.....
    08-08-08 02:03 PM
    Try a battery pull & let us know if your car unlocks.....
    Did you know you can use your BB to unlock your car!...........Yeah it is really easy first stand in front of the car door and hold your BB about 3 feet away and then whing it at the window and bust it out, don't miss you anly get one shot at it. Soory for your BLONDE moment......
    08-08-08 02:06 PM
    Actually, he really can unlock it with his Berry. If someone at home has a key remote to your vehicle, and if you have a landline at home, call home from your Berry and have the othe individual point the remote at the phones receiver while you point your berry towards your car door while the individual is repeatedly pressing the unlock button. Your door should then become unlocked through the waves in your phone. I'm surprised most of you never got an email on little tricks like that. It has to be a landline phone though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 02:13 PM
    Actually, he really can unlock it with his Berry. If someone at home has a key remote to your vehicle, and if you have a landline at home, call home from your Berry and have the othe individual point the remote at the phones receiver while you point your berry towards your car door while the individual is repeatedly pressing the unlock button. Your door should then become unlocked through the waves in your phone. I'm surprised most of you never got an email on little tricks like that. It has to be a landline phone though.

Appollo your my boy and all but that is a hoax, it really doesn't work.
    08-08-08 02:16 PM
    Appollo your my boy and all but that is a hoax, it really doesn't work.
    I've known people that tried it that it worked for. Me personally, I never have tried it. Maybe that was for certain cellphones or the sort. Then again the people that I knew that have tried it does have somewhat outdated phones. You could be right ThreeFive, it may not work for updated Berries and such like we have. It didn't hurt to throw it out there though.

08-08-08 02:23 PM
    I like my idea better!!!!
    08-08-08 02:28 PM
    Did you know you can use your BB to unlock your car!...........Yeah it is really easy first stand in front of the car door and hold your BB about 3 feet away and then whing it at the window and bust it out, don't miss you anly get one shot at it. Soory for your BLONDE moment......
    ---
    lol
    ---
    08-08-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD