12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 ... 567
tools
    Same here. Baby wakes me up and I find myself half asleep standing in her room with berry in hand. Terrible
    I LOL'd because this has happened. I've also found myself, middle of night, passed out in the bathroom with the flu and NO recollection of when or how I ended up from my bed to the bathroom floor, BUT my bb was there as well, flashing away on the side of the tub.
    12-06-10 12:21 AM
    This thread is wonderful!!!! I am so happy to see I'm not alone. lol. I was wondering why my family always takes pictures of me while holding my BB! I told them it's a scandal because they hate my BB!! :-( But my sister insists it's because I never put the thing down. And please anyone with successful advice on how to actually get yourself to STOP picking it up all the time to check the "meters" or "options" or well anything!? I have tried to tell myself I was going to stay away for a full day! Is that even possible? I need help! All the pps by the way are ME!!!! Done it all!
    12-09-10 11:09 AM
    I was on my way back from work when there was a massive power cut. Luckily, I had my 9700 to keep my company, along with some candles lighting up the house. I would've literally died of boredom if its low battery caused my radio to switch off. Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 01:42 PM
    It is a very addictive device, never had that kind of behavior with any other phone. It's close to pathetic that we can't let go for a while, always have to check if maybe there's a message, pin....
    12-09-10 03:25 PM
    Has anyone been sucessful at putting down the Berry!?!? LOL. I have tried and failed at not checking my BB all day long unless someone calls then I can check it. NO luck. I have even tried to shut off notifications. Pretty sad...I know.

12-16-10 10:06 PM
    I'm the SAME way. I find excuses to use my BB... it's just sick!
    12-17-10 01:57 PM
    We should have a "National...Put the BlackBerry down Day". You know kinda like a "smokefree day". If the smokers can do it, can't we!?!? :-/

12-17-10 02:17 PM
    We should have a "National...Put the BlackBerry down Day". You know kinda like a "smokefree day". If the smokers can do it, can't we!?!? :-/

That's actually not a bad idea... I think I'll have one on December 25th.
    I wonder if we could actually get enough people on the site to do it? Christmas seems like a good day to do it.
    12-19-10 06:55 PM
    Let's do dis. Lol. If you people can't put ur BlackBerry down for Christmas day then you need real therapy. :-/ Its going to be the hardest on poor lil ole me...I'm working 12hrs on Christmas. Let's all report our "withdrawals" on Sunday morning. Good luck folks.

12-19-10 07:03 PM
    Guilty!!! Lol

12-19-10 08:09 PM
    Lol but Raven.....there's hope! You have support here!!!!

12-19-10 08:53 PM
    I can't put my BB down on Decemebr 25th.. I have family members I have to call on Christmas since we don't live close to each other.
    12-20-10 01:25 PM
    I always look for the light. That is why I am thinking of going to iph4.
    12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD