12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 ... 4567
tools
    So glad to know there are so many of us... Does the bb release a drug or something into our skin when we touch it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 03:44 PM
    I do the same thing but then again I have a storm2. If I had a curve like some of you all then I doubt I'd pick it up much unless I had a reason.
    09-18-10 03:55 PM
    I wonder if the lovely folks over at RIM feel like gods because their devices are the most important things to us

09-27-10 01:24 AM
    I remember in the not too distant past when I would look at my phone and see "no service" (not uncommon in my area) I would think "find a signal you piece of s**t".

Now when I see the same thing on BB's screen I'm like "come on, you can do it. Please find me a signal"

We are all out of our minds.

09-28-10 10:02 AM
    It is without a doubt the best toy I have ever owned. I have had mine a year now and the addiction has never worn off. 3 months into it, I had to buy my wife one as well. Otherwise, there would be problems! She loves hers too.
    09-28-10 10:20 AM
    For a while I thought I was a bit insane always picking up my Blackberry for no reason especially a few minutes apart at a time, haha. It's a big comforting to find out that it's natural or at least common.
    09-28-10 08:49 PM
    I always have my blackberry near me, in my hand, next to me, in my pocket...somewhere! I have literally been late to work before because I forgot to grab it on the way out, got half way down the freeway and turned back around to get it. Oh yeah, its THAT bad. Of course I made some other excuse as to why I was late...but my boss has a blackberry too now thanks to my suggestion, so I think she MIGHT have understood. :0)
    09-30-10 02:13 AM
    Well... I used iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, G1, Desire and never had anything like this. Since I got my BB I'm guilty of everything written in this post. Do I worry? Nope. I enjoy it

10-01-10 05:59 AM
    i pick it up to look at how cute it is lol
    10-03-10 12:06 AM
    You know one of these days we"ll be able to have our BB's implanted and then no one will make snide remarks about our "addiction."
    10-03-10 12:47 AM
    Lol omg I always pick up my phone its like I can hear it in my head.

10-04-10 03:02 AM
    i picked it up and clean it with a lint free cloth..hehe..also beforee sleeping i would wipe it clean to remove finger prints..

nice and shiny before sleeping..

peace..
    11-17-10 02:14 PM
    Sometimes I think I see the light blinking and it's not..lol
    11-17-10 03:09 PM
    I pick mine up all the time. Especially this white Bold I snagged for $50! Can't wait to get a white 9780!

11-18-10 11:37 AM
    I pick up mine every five minutes. It's a
    habit i picked up from years of using BB.
    It annoys some of the people in my house
    but I could care less I love my BB
    11-19-10 12:40 AM
    I was having the same "problems" like all of you, always looking at the phone, touching it, just... I found the BB 9000 to be the sexiest device I've ever had. I couldn't stop touching or looking at it. So I decided to put it away, if I don't see it I feel no urge to pick it up. I've put my docking station behind me (I can still reach it without moving or something but I can't see it). That solved everything. I now have more time to spend on crackberry.
    11-19-10 04:51 AM
    I'm using my Storm as a doorstop. The only time that I pick it up is to close the door.
    11-19-10 04:58 AM
    Sooo I just had a baby and you'd think that I'd be too tired to be on my bb. But oh no. Early morning feedings and I find myself groggy eyed looking at my bb. I'm actually on CB checking out what's up

11-23-10 05:20 PM
    Anybody else think they see their berry blinking and it's not? I think I'm losing my mind. Think I see it blink and pick it up and nothing. Maybe just wishful thinking. Good news is it never takes long and it will be.
    Yes i do that all the time...out of the corner of my eye i see my baby blinking pick it up nothing...put it down then bam a message comes through.. my bb is playing games with me it likes to be held
    11-24-10 06:16 AM
    my friends named a dance after me....the blackberry dance...when out clubbing on the dancefloor beer in one hand BB in the other dancing away

haha
    11-24-10 06:20 AM
    I too have "the problem" I even wake in the middle of the night, reach over to the night stand and pick up my baby for a quick check and then go back to sleep. Lol

11-24-10 06:59 AM
    I'm NOT alone. My sis even posted pics on FB of me fast asleep w/ my baby n my hand, thumb still n "the pose"!! So glad I FINALLY found CB!!

11-26-10 06:34 PM
    I pulled out my Torch while waiting for Crackberry.com to load.

I won't wear a watch, I can check the time on my phone. (a good reason to pull it out)

"I swear, I felt it vibrate in the holster!"

Nah, I don't have a problem....

11-26-10 07:57 PM
    lol...there's a spirit on every BB and all BB users have been possessed....
    12-04-10 09:08 AM
    and I am already hooked! I am always looking for apps and tips.
    12-04-10 08:36 PM
163 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD