12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 ... 34567
    wow! I laughed out loud when I saw this thread...because I too for no apparent reason, pick up my BB and look at it, scroll through the apps, check to see if I missed a message(even though i know i didn't). I thought I was alone in this and you all have made me feel perfectly sane! thanks
    11-01-09 07:08 PM
    Sometimes I'll just pick it up and get lost in some kind of dreamlike state as I feel compelled to stare at the red LED

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 04:38 AM
    I confess! It's probably a bad habit (one which I have to watch carefully to make sure I don't indulge in while crossing the street), but I'm hoping that upcoming BB watch from Allerta will help on that score. It will at least be a bit more accessible that pulling my BB from its holster.
    11-02-09 07:43 AM
    guilty>>>>>>>>>>> i'll even wake up in the middle of the night and check for messages or missed calls.
    11-03-09 03:31 PM
    i know i'm guilty of just pickin it up for no reason......hello i'm cruz372 n i'm a addict.....a crackberry addict that is....lol
    11-03-09 04:12 PM
    Yep. I even just click the trackball, light it up, and set it back down.

11-03-09 07:25 PM
    I'll stay awake longer to just check the latest posts on cb, then see the status of my phone, look at how awesome my background looks...then I finally go to bed. My friends say I have a problem. I remind them that their phone is inferior. I am mr.wizard, and I think my bb is awesome

11-05-09 04:51 PM
    I know mines not ringing but still gotta check it every few minutes. At night everytime I wake up I gotta click it and check if any new messages, facebook, myspace, bbm, and a brief check of crackberry mobile then back to sleep

11-07-09 06:56 PM
    I always pick up my BB for no reason just to fiddle with it
    07-03-10 09:42 PM
    I can't help it. Sometimes I just go to options, what the ****, it's like im programmed, I love Blackberry all hail RIM.
    Funny thread, the other day my girlfriend asked why I had a BB in each hand.
    07-03-10 09:59 PM
    I check the current temperature on Y Weather and check my time line on Twibble every 30 or so minutes on mine.
    07-04-10 06:11 PM
    Do any of you get obsessive about where your icons are placed? Then when you swap themes you ENJOY trying to get them to match? <shudder>
    Yes yes yes ! It sounds like you are describing myself .

Also , I agree with everyone else on the thread about picking up my BB aimlessly for no reason and just scrolling through the different menu's , even if I don't have any messages/alerts .

I also find that I like to use the memopad randomly and type out random messages to myself , because I like the feel of the Curve's keypad .

Since I've updated my OS 4.6 to OS 5.0 , I'm constantly searching through the menus for something new to do
    Last edited by 364ll; 07-07-10 at 07:37 AM.
    07-07-10 07:22 AM
    Lol! I like to write while sitting on my bed, and my BlackBerry stares at me with its trackball all lit up and I pick it up roll the trackball and check fb and cb. Then the trackball stays lit longer so I pick it up, do the BlackBerry flip thing, and scour for good apps. Flip. Check fb. Cb. Scour. Flip. Fb. Cb. Scour. Lmbo.

07-20-10 08:59 PM
    I do the same thing!! I don't hear a.vibrate or see the led flashing but I'll turn the screen on and click on random things like sms and mms, read over past texts then delete them. Check bbweather even tho I had already 10 mins earlier. Go on my browser and check my facebook newsfeed every 5 mins... That's a constant one. Another one I do a lot is I'll decide I'm bored with my wallpaper and change it 2-5 times. The bad thing is I do all this at times like 2-4am when I should be falling asleep. I can't keep my hands off my phone for a long period of time... Maybe that's why my battery doesn't last a full day... I'm always draining it with my constant playing with it!

07-21-10 01:17 AM
    haha...funny read Found myself laughing a few times out loud. I "fondle" my bb quite often myself. I have it beside me when im on my pc for example, then i suddenly reach out and touch it such a wierd habit...and maybe press options like some sais and go through the icons etc. We are all guilty of being such obsessed nerds, but its very cute
    07-21-10 04:13 AM
    I do all the above, and sometimes even just reach for it to turn on the backlight, look at it, and put it down again lol
    07-24-10 06:21 PM
    same!! my bb accompanies me when i sleep.
    08-06-10 07:14 AM
    I'm the same way It's my first Blackberry and I'm always doing something! Even if I'm on my laptop, my phone rings and by the tune I know if it's Facebook, Twitter or emails and I always check them on my Blackberry instead of the laptop!
    And yes! I always set my icons to a certain pattern! Each new theme is always getting adjusted so my icons are always in the same spot!

08-22-10 09:26 AM
    Always good to see we're not alone....
    08-22-10 10:10 AM
    Even when it's on Loud and BerryBuzz is enabled, I check it to make sure that it's on loud and that berrybuzz is on...don't want to miss a thing... Haha

08-24-10 06:58 PM
    I can't go 5 minutes with out touching my Blackberry. I'll walk out to the mail box...and the BB goes with bathroom, kitchen, store, pool...everywhere lol
    LOL..............right there with ya...take it everywhere. i just got my BB about 5 months ago. before i even got it i heard on the news about how people get addicted to there BB and i'm like "what a bunch of nutt cases"............now look at me. i cant leave it alone niether can i stay away from this website....LOLOLOL
    08-24-10 07:08 PM
    Your GS is a beautiful dog, Testingchip. I had one in my life when I was a teen.
    She was awesome. And very protective of my younger brother who is now 38 LOL

now to BB mine is everywhere with me........never apart except the bathroom
    wont take it there !
    08-24-10 07:14 PM
    Even when it's on Loud and BerryBuzz is enabled, I check it to make sure that it's on loud and that berrybuzz is on...don't want to miss a thing... Haha

I can relate to that lol

08-25-10 07:31 AM
    Everytime I hear the Berry make any noise I jump at it. Even if I think I hear the noise I jump at it lol. I think it's a real addiction to just wanting to be notified IMMEDIATELY of anything even if its a piece of junk mail or a newsletter that I need to view later on the desktop. Sometimes I wonder how life would be without my Berry but I just think...I don't think I could think of a life without my Berry haha. Well I can but it wouldn't be very easy.
    08-25-10 10:54 AM
    this makes me feel better about myself...I look at mine every two minutes..I know a message or anything didnt come through...but I look just to make sure...
    09-17-10 09:54 PM
163 ... 34567