12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Haha oh no your not the only one. I always pick up my storm look at the time, check options, go on the net... like for no reason haha the phone is my best friend :P
    10-01-09 01:06 AM
    This is a great thread. I am constantly looking at my BB or doing random things on it, just to be doing something on it. I even use the I Love BlackBerry app.

Anyone else get the phantom vibrating? Sometimes I feel my pocket vibrate and pull out my BB and nothing. Or it wont even be in my pocket and i will feel it vibrate. LOL

Whats even weirder, I have had my phone sitting on the desk charging, and I feel my pocket vibrate and I look over from across the room and wouldn't ya know it, red LED. It's like once in a blue moon I get this telepathic sync with my BB. Meh maybe its just coincidence.
    10-02-09 11:13 AM
    I think "most" blackberry users are attached to their phone. I do not use mine for business, mostly personal use. However- I find myself always checking for emails, texts, twitter and facebook. With the way the world has evolved towards social sites, I am always updating facebook, twitter etc. Its just too convenient to NOT use my blackberry. It goes everywhere I go. Lol even if I know that reception may be limited. I want my bb with e at all times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 12:48 PM
    Haha I love it. Constantly picking up my bb for no good reason, other than to screw around with the settings, dig up new goodies, etc. Check to see if I got a new message, but for some reason my LED failed to flash (never happened, but if it does, I'll be prepared!).
    10-25-09 11:17 PM
    i have this telepathic sense with new texts. i'm telling you, its creepy.
    10-26-09 12:20 AM
    You dont have to be crazy to have a Blackberry, but clearly it helps ;-)
    10-26-09 07:40 AM
    I always touch my bb , I just love the feeling of the javelin , it fits perfect in my hand
    10-26-09 10:21 PM
    I just got my first bb a couple of days ago so yeah i'm all over it right now. lol
    10-26-09 11:05 PM
    All the time just knowing my blackberry is in my hand relaxes me yea I have a problem so what don't judge me lol.

10-27-09 10:38 AM
    I do it too. Sometimes I bring up a Google screen, and then can't think of any place to go, so I just run the crack ball around in circles just to watch all the icons light up. Its totally hypnotic. Aw crap... is this a problem?

10-28-09 02:20 AM
    I do that all the time, using I need to know the time as an excuse

10-28-09 02:38 AM
    Sometimes I pick it up to check responses to a "very important" posting like the one above at 7:20 AM (3:20 GMT), and then write about it. Oh wait...

Last edited by rippedvanwinkle; 10-29-09 at 09:04 AM.
    10-28-09 04:42 PM
    I do it too. Sometimes I bring up a Google screen, and then can't think of any place to go, so I just run the crack ball around in circles just to watch all the icons light up. Its totally hypnotic. Aw crap... is this a problem?

Hahaha I do dis all the time too
    10-28-09 05:15 PM
    A word can launch a thousand 'ships'
    10-29-09 09:10 AM
    We all have too much in common with our love for BB. I enjoy just having it in my hand and looking at the blinking LED light, especially when it hasn't made a peep for a few minutes.
    10-30-09 10:12 AM
    It good to know that I'm not the only one that can not stop looking and touching my berry even when I know that no one has called, e-mailed, or texted. It's just something in the back of my mind that say, "You have got to Pick up the Berry or else."
    10-30-09 10:32 AM
    idk but this phone has making me wake up at 5 am just to see if i missed an email
    i luv my bb
    10-30-09 12:00 PM
    My husband says he wishes he got as much attention as my bb

I hear this all the time!!! My curve goes evrywhere with me!!! Hubbie will grab bb and hide it just to get some attention----hubbie even has my old pearl 8130---couldn't care less!!!

10-31-09 01:11 PM
    Yeah I just hold it and feel it for no reason really lol

10-31-09 07:47 PM
    I check it like every 30 minutes and everytime I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Can't stop checking even though I know I have no messages.
    10-31-09 09:39 PM
    I just randomly pick it up, stare at it and then put it away it weird.
    11-01-09 06:10 PM
    Guilty as charged. Just tonight my wife suggested I love the phone more than her. That really hurt but here I am again. LOL.

11-01-09 06:28 PM
    Thats pretty much all I do. Ilove it.
    11-01-09 06:29 PM
    I to am an addict, never without it!
    11-01-09 06:34 PM
    Ahh! At least I know I'm not alone! I constantly pick up my BB and check it for absolutely no reason but can always find something to do with it!
    11-01-09 06:35 PM
163 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD