12-20-10 02:47 PM
163 1234 ...
tools
    I just realized, I pick this thing up for no reason. I usually just check FB, then end up @ CB for a while. I don't even use laptop anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 03:00 PM
    I also don't understand why I pick up my BB and check if I get new messages even if my profile is "normal". Lol... oh well

08-05-09 03:04 PM
    It's like crack.
    08-05-09 03:55 PM
    im guilty of this too lol
    08-05-09 04:00 PM
    Brickbreaker

/thread

08-05-09 09:41 PM
    My husband says he wishes he got as much attention as my bb

08-05-09 09:50 PM
    My husband says he wishes he got as much attention as my bb

My GF is annoyed with me right now... I am in bed with her and ignoring her.

08-06-09 08:30 AM
    I agree totally. I often pick up my storm for no reason. I think it is an addiction that I have to have it with me always.
    08-06-09 08:33 AM
    bro i totally feel ya... i'm the same way...i'm typing with one hand right now and holding my blackberry on my other hand.
    08-08-09 09:14 PM
    Mine is like a small child, it goes everywhere with me. Okay maybe worse...I don't take my kids to the bathroom with me, but I do take my BB.
    08-15-09 09:12 AM
    my bb stays glued to me...either in my pocket or on my lap so its always on me

i love it though when i just pick my bb up randomly and all of a sudden get a message
    08-21-09 03:20 PM
    I am a guilty as well! I'm so happy I'm not the only one. I even sleep w/ him tucked under my arms at night... My bf is not to happy. I'm actually surprised because we met on CB and you'd think he'd understand the addiction!! lol
    08-21-09 03:37 PM
    Its hard for me to put my BB down let alone not pick her up. Then don't let me set her down (in view of course) and someone look like they are thinking about picking her up. I have a hip clip but that is only for emergencies when carrying her in hand would be hazardous. I've had problems leaving cell phones at home but not with my BB. Do you know its gotten so bad I took a shower with my bluetooth stereo headset on?! Wth? It would have taken 15 minutes and I now have a clear shower curtain so I don't have to peek to see if someone came in and moved her. (smh...) sad thing is I'm proud of my addiction and I'm even thinking well I've got 2 lines and my friend needs to get her own contract because then I can have 2 BB's! If my messenger is quiet then well... K. I've said too much...

P.s. I kept and paid for my replacement phone because I couldn't bare to send her back and have her personality destroyed. Sounds exaggerated but I really didn't "forget" like I tell people...
    Last edited by Simplymesince79; 08-22-09 at 11:41 AM.
    08-22-09 11:36 AM
    Like I have stated before I don't let her outta my sight cause well she has seperation problems LOL.. (or is that me??hmm we shall never know).
    08-23-09 12:04 PM
    Mine has been in the car for an hr and I have a massive headache.....Quiting smoking was easy....gave up coffee for lent one year, and that was worse! My BB falls in between.....

I bought Kevin's Book on being an addict.....Its actually a great read!
    08-23-09 12:31 PM
    I'm the same way, lately I have been trying to break my addiction by leaving my BB on the charger on my days off. Its hard not having it in my hand 24-7. I think it would be easier to quit smoking.
    08-23-09 06:25 PM
  17. T
    I don't even use laptop anymore

Now THAT'S scary! I seem to be falling into the pattern. My laptop is here next to me on the bed, but I'm on the BlackBerry, lol.

08-24-09 12:04 AM
    Anybody else think they see their berry blinking and it's not? I think I'm losing my mind. Think I see it blink and pick it up and nothing. Maybe just wishful thinking. Good news is it never takes long and it will be.
    08-24-09 12:37 AM
    haha i'm always holding my bb too. im usually holding it even when it's in my pocket.
    08-24-09 01:26 AM
    I sleep with mine under my pillow to make sure it doesn't run away. Sad huh? My husband gets so jealous of my bb.

08-24-09 03:23 AM
    I am forever looking at it surprised my battery lasts as long as it does!
    08-24-09 03:33 AM
    Yep, I constantly remove it from the holster, admire it, then get a soft tissue to give it a quick shine 15 to 20 times a day!
    08-24-09 08:18 AM
    Do any of you get obsessive about where your icons are placed? Then when you swap themes you ENJOY trying to get them to match? <shudder>
    OMG I am SO OCD about icon placement! Whether or not I even like a theme after I dl it, I have to rearrange the icons first before deleting it! I really never thought I had "issues" until I became a BB owner! ;-)

08-24-09 10:30 PM
    I do that ALL the time. I'll see the green LED and STILL pick it up and put it down. It doesn't feel normal NOT having it in my hand. LOL!
    09-08-09 12:29 PM
    I do it more when charging because there is no charge complete icon, etc.
    09-08-09 12:30 PM
163 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD