01-21-12 10:26 PM
92 ... 234
tools
    blackberrys will probably be obsolete one day like sidekicks were
    10-08-09 02:41 PM
    I realized I have a problem at the same time I realized I have three Berrys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 05:50 PM
    I re-realize I have an addiction, when I imagine the the red LCD light going off when a bright light reflects off the phone. (Sometimes there isn't a bright light....)
    10-08-09 05:57 PM
    haha i get the whole " why do you have to be on your bb all the time" talk everywhere we go lol stores, dinner, car(driving or not), movies... its not so much a talk anymore as its mostly just a look followed by "JEFF!!!" lol
    Yeah I get the over the glasses stare and the full "Joshua ____ _____!"

I know that reaction, lol.
    10-08-09 06:55 PM
    I realized when 1. I stopped using the computer at the library. (Don't care for home comp or laptop either) 3.Watching Youtube movies. 4. Listening to Pandora/Slacker (Comedy only on Slacker) I don't have a radio or own a T.V. & could care less for one. (Yes even the plasma) 5. I don't even go to movie theaters much anymore. You save money w/ the BlackBerry (:)
    Think about it
    IMO Computers, T.V.s, Radios,Video game systems are energy wasters.
    Thank goodness for the BlackBerry.
    No offense to those who have these appliances

11-20-09 10:40 PM
    I knew I was addicted to my Blackberry when my my BB shortcuts were not working on my computer....I tried capitalizing a letter by holding they key down....didn't work the way I expected it to on a computer keyboard!

Last edited by remainseated; 11-25-09 at 02:42 PM.
    11-21-09 02:30 AM
    I knew the addiction was real the day I bought my 9000. The clerk did the basic setup. I left the store, stopped right outside the door, and started my personalization with wallpaper and apps. I did get to the car before hitting CB.com. LOL.

11-21-09 06:16 AM
    i cried even before i got the phone.
    11-27-09 08:11 AM
    I knew I was addicted when my palm was imprinted with the BB logo
    11-27-09 02:10 PM
    I knew I was addicted when I lost it in the subway car and waited for 15 cars to come back the opposite way to check if BB was there
    11-27-09 02:11 PM
    I knew I was addicted when I was sitting at the thanksgiving table, looking down and using my berry while my family members looked at me thinking I was ******** and just looking down.
    11-27-09 02:47 PM
    i knew when my ex gf would get pissed cause shed be driving and id be on my phone....then id realize she had been talking for like an hour and i had no clue what we were talking about.......arrrg
    01-12-10 09:11 PM
    I knew for sure when I started bringing my "grey ghost" to the bathroom instead of a newspaper or book. It was official when I started bringing it to the men's room @ work. It beats being addicted to actual crack though (doing happy dance).

01-13-10 09:51 AM
    I knew i was addicted to my blackberry when i got up in the morning and the first thing i did was check my messages and reply. that's when i realized i was addicted.
    07-03-10 09:37 PM
    I knew I was addicted when I read all these posts abt people and their addiction, while I'm on my BlackBerry!!..LOL
    12-14-11 11:40 AM
    I knew I was addicted when I read all these posts abt people and their addiction, while I'm on my BlackBerry!!..LOL
    Me too =^.^=
    12-15-11 06:23 AM
    Last week I was carrying a few bags of groceries home from the store(a 10-15 min walk)and I stopped and put my bags down to check my texts/BBM/FB and emails three times during the walk home...the clincher, it was 9 degrees below zero outside! Not to mention, I clean my  with an alcohol wipe multiple times a day, it comes w me to the bathroom, I fall asleep w it in my hand at night, I eat my dinner cold every evening cuz I can't put it down to eat, I walk into people on the street, I miss my stop on the train and bus, and I constantly have blurry vision from staring at the screen all day everyday, and when the power went out in my apt building last summer I sat in the laundermat down the street charging my Bold and my old Tour from 2pm till they closed at 10:30pm. HELP!!! Lol
    01-21-12 10:26 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD