01-21-12 10:26 PM
92 1234
tools
    Once I was in a hurry to leave for work and it takes me about 35-45 min to get to work and when I got to work (5 min late) I realized I had left my BB at home on the charger my boss wouldn't let me run home to get it I was depressed the whole day (12 hrs) goes by slow without my BB first thing I did when I got home was grab my BB and kiss it that's when I knew I was a CrackBerry addict!! I haven't left my BB behind since then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 08:10 PM
    The sad thing is, my computer is on in front of me, yet I am surfing the web on my berry's browser.

Yet, I also find myself looking down in hopes of a red flashing LED to signal I have a message to reply to; yet all I see is green.
    02-16-09 09:42 PM
    I knew I was addicted when I started reaching for my berry before my coffee.
    Duuuuude!!!! I know how this feels!! I work second shift and I call my coffee my crackberry juice!
    02-17-09 01:37 AM
    I just put a ziplock in my messenger bag. Thanks for the idea.

02-22-09 03:09 PM
    ...when I realised that I couldn't stop looking at it and had it in my hand all the time waiting for new messages.

...also when I realised that when I receive a new message and my friend is chatting to me but all I do is look at my Blackberry and start replying, ignoring what he/she says.

Argh.
    02-22-09 05:50 PM
    I got the white screen of death upgrading to 4.5, burst into tears, prayed and when i revived him i kissed the screen..i need HELP!!
    02-23-09 07:22 AM
    So, I'm not gonna repost the OP, but how about Oklahoma tornadoes in February!!! Only in Oklahoma, where severe weather becomes prime time television entertainment. No lie.
    02-24-09 10:31 PM

...also when I realised that when I receive a new message and my friend is chatting to me but all I do is look at my Blackberry and start replying, ignoring what he/she says.

Argh.
    it happens to me too... every day. My friends hate me, and my family think i'm crazy.
    02-26-09 02:30 PM
    I always have mine beside me other than when I'm in the shower. Hah
    02-26-09 05:11 PM
    I really didn't know I was truly addicted until today when they would not let me take my phone into the courthouse. They told me that I would have to take it back to my car which was in the parking garage about 2 blocks away. I looked at the guards like they were crazy and said, "you guys expect me to leave my phone inside my car in a parking garage that I have to hike to get to?" They looked at me like I was crazy and told me that no phones were allowed in the courthouse. I ran the 2 blocks, hid the phone carefully in my car, hit the lock button on my keyfob about 3 times to make sure it was locked.

Then, then whole time I was in the courtroom, all I could think about was my phone and how I needed to get back to it asap.

After court, I ran out to my car and immediately to my secret hiding place to get my phone.

I was so happy when it was back in my hand and I was able to reconnect with the world!!!!!
    02-26-09 09:15 PM
    I've known I was addicted pretty much since day one... about 3 months ago now. Wow, time flies when you're having fun. But the clincher was just now. I'm usually pretty anal about spelling and less so about grammar when typing. My sister commented on my typos while i was talking to her on AIM (on the desktop.) I checked what I had typed, and realized I was using the blackberry autotext entries.

Whoops
    02-26-09 10:27 PM
    I've had my Bold for about 3 weeks now. I'm a big ol' boy and have twice forgotten to eat supper because of BB related tasks!
    03-14-09 08:01 PM
    I've been addicted since I jumped on the BlackBerry train with my Curve and haven't looked back. I now have a Bold, and Hubby has joined me by getting a Pearl.

Life is good in BlackBerry land!
    03-14-09 08:25 PM
    I dropped my Curve down the basement steps by accident last night. (no damage thank gawd and baby Jeebus) Today I went and got a black silicone skin for it.....My wife says I'm obsessed....Guess I am.
    03-14-09 08:27 PM
    I've been addicted since the first day I had my Pearl. It seems to be worse with my Curve. Before my BB, I'd leave my phone in my car when I went to class or didn't want anyone calling me. Now I can't bear to do that with my BB. I also dropped it and put a small scratch on the top of the case. I was so mad. Now I can't wait to buy an Otter Box.

03-16-09 08:00 PM
    When I went a date and I asked my date if she minded if I was on bbm

03-16-09 09:38 PM
    I've had my BB for a bit nown enough to get a bunch of apps and themes to use a diff one each day of the week lol.

Think I admitted I was an addict was when (if you don't play world of warcraft you may not understand) I let a 25 man naxx raid group wipe because I was texting and didn't notice the tank pull patchwerk... No heals=dead tank.

03-18-09 05:33 AM
    Ever since my BB became attached to my hand, and wouldn't let go!
    It feels like the only time I put mine down is when I'm sleeping. I'm constantly just holding it, waiting for messages, or preparing for my next call/message.
    03-18-09 06:01 AM
    I knew I was addicted , when I put it to bed in its case wrapped in one of my little dogs sheepskin jackets!
    03-18-09 06:12 AM
    think i got ya all beat, i realized i was addicted when i decided that i love mine so much that i enrolled in classes to get my degree in information technology. not only do i want to have one but i want to be able to work in them and design the systems that make them what they are.
    03-22-09 09:29 PM
    I knew I was addicted when I first got it in the mail. Raced home from work to start playing with it. Since this is my BB, I wasn't up to speed on how to use it and what all it could do. But know that I have figured it out, it never leaves my hip. It sits right next to be on the night stand when I got to bed. And I check it all the time waiting for the next text or call.
    03-22-09 09:50 PM
    My name is shaan and people have started calling me shaanberry, just because out of 24 hours only 12 hours I am on the phone.

03-23-09 08:02 PM
    I knew i was addicted when i spend time on my berry when i'm also on my laptop.
    03-23-09 10:02 PM
    I used to make fun of people with blackberries because they were always in their hands.....now I get it!! lol
    04-13-09 10:34 AM
    I think I'm addicted to this site, as well as my berry! I'm watching the movie Quarantine on my laptop right now, but I keep pausing it and coming back to Crackberry to "catch up" on the posts. Sad, sad, sad, lol.
    04-14-09 11:23 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD