IJWTS:
    People that tick me off.
    02-20-10 01:25 AM
    If Jehova's Witnesses Took Stuff:

Oh, ok...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 01:55 AM
    i just wanted to say: check this link out to laugh your brains out.

I Jammed With Tupac Shakur.

Mai ah Mai, Mai ah Mai !!
    02-20-10 09:51 AM
    If Jehovah's Witnesses Took Stuff:
    Oh, ok...

LMAO. Best one so far.

02-20-10 10:04 AM
    I just wanted to say ... oh where oh where have the smart people gone...oh where oh where can they be...maybe if I act like that pushing my blonde hair back...i don't want to be a stupid girl. This is a wonderful song by PINK. You rock girl!
    02-20-10 05:20 PM
    I just wanna say... I hate feeling like I do right now... absolutely hate it. I am so sad and I just want to take a shower and just scream and cry... but I'm afraid I will actually wake up my 2 little ones if I do it. I have been anxious for most of the day and then it just took a big dive to sad... I thought I was physically working it all out with all the stuff I was doing... apparently hurling ice and snow off your deck like an Olympic Curler doesn't do the trick like one would think. ::::sigh:::: Sucks feeling so lonely. It was long... but I said it.
    02-20-10 08:57 PM
    Dang Amy! I sure hope things get better for you. Can't stand a cheery person being so down. I'll talk with Wonderful about yet another adoption.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-20-10 09:05 PM
    Ijwts: A sister means another bedroom, which we don't have. Which means we need a bigger house.

I don't wanna move!
    02-20-10 09:22 PM
    I Just Want To Spank my selfish adopted son.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-20-10 09:28 PM
    I just wanna say... I hate feeling like I do right now... absolutely hate it. I am so sad and I just want to take a shower and just scream and cry... but I'm afraid I will actually wake up my 2 little ones if I do it. I have been anxious for most of the day and then it just took a big dive to sad... I thought I was physically working it all out with all the stuff I was doing... apparently hurling ice and snow off your deck like an Olympic Curler doesn't do the trick like one would think. ::::sigh:::: Sucks feeling so lonely. It was long... but I said it.

Wow girl it is a horrible place to be. PM me if you want to chat. And nothing wrong with screaming and crying (you will feel better).
    02-20-10 09:34 PM
    I Just Wanted To say: well you can't have them share a room.

I'm sorry things are still down for you,Amy. Loneliness is my least favorite feeling. Especially when you feel it even when someone is there. Stay strong sweetie and focus on your kids. Hopefully it'll get better.

02-20-10 09:36 PM
    IJWTS: sorry to hear you're feeling down, Amy, and that hopefully things get better for you soon. If this happens often, mayhaps getting to a doctor to be evaluated for a treatment program could help.

02-20-10 09:47 PM
    IJWTS: sorry to hear you're feeling down, Amy, and that hopefully things get better for you soon. If this happens often, mayhaps getting to a doctor to be evaluated for a treatment program could help.

I'm sorry... its not like that. Its just one of those days. My husband travels heavily for work with the FAA, so some days get pretty tough. Thanks though.
    02-20-10 10:05 PM
    I'm sorry... its not like that. Its just one of those days. My husband travels heavily for work with the FAA, so some days get pretty tough. Thanks though.
    Ijwts: that's way better than what I'd been thinking then.

02-20-10 10:12 PM
    Ijwts,

Spending time around here may be just what you need.

Once you get to know people, you can laugh, there's bbm for private conversations if you choose.
    I find I can let loose here, which is a freedom I appreciate.
    If you have young children, just having other adults to talk to can be a treat.

*Sticks tongue out at Wulf as he walks away*
    02-20-10 10:18 PM
    Ijwts,

Spending time around here may be just what you need.

Once you get to know people, you can laugh, there's bbm for private conversations if you choose.
    I find I can let loose here, which is a freedom I appreciate.
    If you have young children, just having other adults to talk to can be a treat.

*Sticks tongue out at Wulf as he walks away*
    Looks around for an adult. Nope, none here.
    02-20-10 10:28 PM
    Ijwts: don't forget about drugs. Narcotics, for example, make any day better. . Jk

02-20-10 10:29 PM
    Looks around for an adult. Nope, none here.
    Ijwts, be nice, or I vote for you to get the boot from the island.
    02-20-10 10:42 PM
    Voting against your own mother? Fine with me son, she never voted for me.

02-21-10 12:04 AM
    Inside Jaws watery toothy smile: I'm bored. Someone entertain me please...

02-21-10 12:47 AM
    I Just Want To Sing: Raindrops are falling on my head

02-21-10 01:00 AM
    Inside Jaws watery toothy smile: I'm bored. Someone entertain me please...

I'm Joining Weightwatchers Today. Seriously.
    02-21-10 01:17 AM
    It jingles when tornadoes strike.....I want to stay bored at work tonight!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-21-10 01:19 AM
    I just want toilets sanitized: bored ok except I got no sleep today and even coffee isn't helping much

02-21-10 01:55 AM
    I'm Joining Weightwatchers Today. Seriously.
    Idiots Just Wait The Storm:

Seriously seriously?

02-21-10 02:33 AM
661 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD