This season in Britain has been exceptional and right now the wind, rain and thunder sound dreadful outsider it woke me up and my dog is terrified.

Never ever seen so much water on the ground. Please give us a break. We're not use to multiple storms and I dunno how much more this country can take

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 09:35 PM
    Did you not notice all the storms are used-but-good weather from North America? They are responsible for sending all the weather our way...
    02-09-14 12:28 AM
    OP, I hope you are not wishing other people bad luck or weather? Human beings like you live in the Americas. SMH
    02-09-14 12:47 AM
    Wishing for no hurricanes is just silly. Let's wish it on another highly populated country

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 12:50 AM
    I don't want to wish bad luck on anyone but I know you have had an abnormal quiet year. It's just the weather has been relentless I barely recognise parts of Britain as most is under water. We are use to rain and miserable weather, but we rarely get the extreme conditions and I don't know how much more the country can take.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:26 AM
    Abnormal quiet year? I'm sure there are some states that would love to share their Arctic air bounty. It's called weather, and sometimes, it's freaky, and always has been. You don't go wishing ills on others just because you're having a bad go of it.

We don't control the weather, after all.

And a dose of Benadryl should help calm your anxious pup. Something I learned about the other day.
    02-09-14 09:31 AM
    Lived through countless hurricanes, including 4 in 6 weeks one year. I'm going to retitled this puppy.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-09-14 09:31 AM
    Lived through countless hurricanes, including 4 in 6 weeks one year. I'm going to retitled this puppy.
    Beat me to it!
    02-09-14 09:38 AM
    We all hope your weather gets better, OP.
    PS: your new title is much better.
    02-10-14 07:27 AM
    We've been battered by the Romans, the Vikings, the Luftwaffe etc, so a few storms and some extra rain won't dampen our stiff British upper lip! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    02-10-14 07:59 AM
    We've been battered by the Romans, the Vikings, the Luftwaffe etc, so a few storms and some extra rain won't dampen our stiff British upper lip! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    That's the British pluck I know....
    02-10-14 09:43 AM