I hate when people suddenly ignore you and can't be mature enough to tell you why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 11:40 PM
    i hate it when my cat gets outside, epecially when its dark.
    08-20-09 11:42 PM
    I hate pompous "Seattlites" who live in their over priced high-rises and think that Starbucks is an essential part of the human diet.
    08-21-09 12:33 PM
    Starbucks isn't a part of an essential diet? That can NOT be true!!! lol

08-21-09 12:46 PM
    Starbucks isn't a part of an essential diet? That can NOT be true!!! lol
    Exactly! Everyone knows that beer is an essential part of the human diet...not coffee that tastes like burned gear oil.
    08-21-09 12:50 PM
    I hate when I'm chewing gum & I bite the inside of my lip. Repeatedly. Ouch!

08-21-09 01:31 PM
    I hate when I know I need to be hauling *** to get my job done & get this work week behind me, but I'm just too effing exhausted to do it.

08-21-09 01:33 PM
    I hate when I procrastinate for a week then have a mound of compounded paper work to do.
    08-21-09 01:37 PM
    I hate that my offices secretary isn't really blonde, but she tries really hard.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-21-09 02:02 PM
    I hate when people mistake my name (Nick) for D i c k and insist on calling me by name after every sentence.

"Well D I C K, I'm hard of hearing and I'm a complete moron... "
    08-21-09 02:32 PM
    I hate when people mistake my name (Nick) for D i c k and insist on calling me by name after every sentence.

I hate that Robot doesn't realize I've been calling him a D I C K on purpose.

08-21-09 04:37 PM
    U!

[edit]

Sorry, I think I need to clarify. Not "you", but "U", that pretentious pitcher plant ripoff of a letter that dwells near the end of the alphabet, sitting there all smug and stuff. I hate that letter.
    08-21-09 07:03 PM
    I HATE HAVING TO CALL AT&T SUPPORT!!!!

28 minutes on hold the first time, JUST to finally get me to the Cancellations Dept and got disconnected after 2 sentences, called back, had 2 reps talking over each other but they couldn't hear me and they hung up. 3rd call - "Oh, sorry, the cancellations dept is now closed" Our Billing Cycle ends tomorrow, not paying another month for all these lines we aren't even using.

U!

[edit]

Sorry, I think I need to clarify. Not "you", but "U", that pretentious pitcher plant ripoff of a letter that dwells near the end of the alphabet, sitting there all smug and stuff. I hate that letter.
    But if it didn't exist, you would be Radis...
    08-21-09 07:23 PM
    I hate that my phone isn't working, and that I'm in a chat with T*Mo support...
    08-21-09 07:45 PM
    I hate ATT CS, but their Cancellations Dept people are so nice. If they had those nice folks do the front line support, maybe they wouldn't send as many people to the Cancellations Dept...
    08-21-09 08:15 PM
    I hate that the alphabet contains 26 letters. What would have been wrong with 25 letters, or for that matter, 20 or 30? But no, we certainly couldn't do that...

08-21-09 08:24 PM
    I hate how some people go into meltdown, over BBM (Blackberry Messenger). It ain't that deep. Get out. Meet some folks. Get some friends who can actually see you, and talk to you and you talk back...and all that other great interaction you can have...offline. Sheesh!

I hate how some women trick themselves into thinking a man is "intimidated" by them, when in reality, he just doesn't like them. Why do I always have to deliver that breaking (bad) news? I hate that.

I hate when I walk up to a fast food counter, and the person behind the counter just looks at me, as if I'm bothering them.
    08-21-09 09:59 PM

Your name is Nick? Sorry man...my bad.

(No wonder you never answer my BBM's)
    08-21-09 11:50 PM
    I hate sick BBM pervs! Get a freaking life and let your wife take care of your sexual fantasies! Leave out the innocent women who you have just ruined whatever sex life they might have!

08-22-09 12:51 AM
    I hate sick BBM pervs! Get a freaking life and let your wife take care of your sexual fantasies! Leave out the innocent women who you have just ruined whatever sex life they might have!
    Are you the innocent woman who's sex life is ruined Skully?

Baaaah...hahahaha!!!
    08-22-09 01:12 AM
    Heck no I'm not the woman you fart knocker!

08-22-09 01:34 AM
    Heck no I'm not the woman you fart knocker!
    That's "Sir Fart Knocker" to you Mr. Cranium.
    08-22-09 01:39 AM
    I hate people who decide to work on their deck at 1:00am.
    08-22-09 11:26 AM
    I hate people who decide to work on their deck at 1:00am.
    Hmmm, sorta like that jerky neighbor with the explosives.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-22-09 11:41 AM
    Hmmm, sorta like that jerky neighbor with the explosives.
    There's a big difference between 10:00am and 1:00am.
    08-22-09 04:28 PM
5,861 ... 9495969798 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD