08-05-14 05:16 PM
5,861 ... 8283848586 ...
tools
    I hate that, even if plugged in, you can't swap batteries without a reboot.

And I hate how long it takes to boot my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:54 PM
    well tlynn, im not trying to make age the issue. what set me off was one old woman i talked to and i tried to point that out. but if you want to pick thru my posts and point out whatever you dont like, go ahead, i dont care.

as i said, its been a bad day and this was my way of venting. of course i dont hate all old people, my grandparents are still alive and fully capable of rational thought/speech and they are in their 70's. im talking about people who cant use a phone or understand what im saying calling in to report an automobile accident when they shouldnt be driving in the first place. and on top of that they treat me like **** even tho im the one they rely on to get this problem (which is their fault) taken care of. customer service reps take alot of **** people dont know about, but thats for another time.

also as i said, i feel no remorse for the "death in flames comment" i gave earlier. you did not hear this woman so you have no basis in judging me except on my comment which doesnt bother me. sure it was hateful, you are right and i am not denying it. i am a hateful person, i hate almost everyone and everything and ill be the first to admit it. people are stupid and mean (not referring to you, just in general) and i hate them all. kind of like our justice system, everyone is mean and stupid until proven otherwise to me.

and no i dont plan on being young forever. hopefully once i reach the ripe, old age of ninety-*******-three ill have had the common sense to put down the keys by then. if not, so be it. i cant predict the future, but right now i hate talking to these people.
    besides, i seriously doubt ill make it to the age of 50. i smoke, i drink, im fat, i dont give a ****, ill probably die before im 30 and man i hope so.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-04-09 at 06:03 PM.
    08-04-09 06:00 PM
    Damn, Robot... I miss the funny you. Not the "death to everyone" you.

P.S. 75% of what you did say was funny.
    08-04-09 06:03 PM
    its just been a bad day, its not always like this.

that woman set me off man, you really shoud have heard her.
    08-04-09 06:04 PM
    I understand, homie.

I hate when people clog up the aisles in the grocery store. I'm like, "seriously, grab your prune juice or whatever already, and MOVE it!" Worst part is, they know you're there and make no attempt to make some room.
    08-04-09 06:09 PM
    also as i said, i feel no remorse for the "death in flames comment" i stated earlier. you did not hear this woman so you have no basis in judgin me except on my comment which doesnt bother me. i am a hateful person, i hate almost everyone and everything and ill be the first to admit it.

and no i dont plan on being young forever. hopefully once i reach the ripe, old age of ninety-*******-three ill have had the common sense to put down the keys by then. if not, so be it. i cant predict the future, but right now i hate talking to these people.
    besides, i seriously doubt ill make it to the age of 50. i smoke, i drink, im fat, i dont give a ****, ill probably die before im 30 and man i hope so.

Listen, let me tell you something: I've worked customer service ALL my life, probably as long as you've been in the world. I've been cussed out, called out of my name, including the "n" word and everything you could imagine...by old and young. People are mean, rude and most hateful. However, that is no excuse to wish that ANYONE would die in a burning vehicle. That's cruel. Very.

I hate that you think that way about yourself. For the record, I won't be responding again.

Peace.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 08-04-09 at 06:27 PM.
    08-04-09 06:23 PM
    I hate that the "I Hate" thread has turned hateful.

Just so everyone is clear, not everyone hates the same thing. We shouldn't be jumping all over each other because one person doesn't hate the same thing that another person does.

EDIT: The word "hate" comes up way too often in this post...
    08-04-09 06:35 PM
    I hate that people hate Bill Belichick.

08-04-09 06:36 PM
    I hate that Robot#1 wishes he will die young since some people are afraid his wishes will somehow become reality...
    08-04-09 06:37 PM
    I hate that people hate Bill Belichick.

You mean Beli-Cheat, right?

Kidding! I think the guy is a genius.
    08-04-09 06:38 PM
    I hate that the "I Hate" thread has turned hateful.

Just so everyone is clear, not everyone hates the same thing. We shouldn't be jumping all over each other because one person doesn't hate the same thing that another person does.

EDIT: The word "hate" comes up way too often in this post...
    A hate thread turning "hateful"? Who knew? Your observation that we all "hate different things" is an oversimplification of something...simple.

You must know that to say, "I hate Pepsi" will probably cause most people to say, '"Well to each his own...". But if you say, "I hate Indians!", that MAY cause at least ONE person to say, "Wow...that's not a very nice thing to say". If most let you off, with a head pat, you got off easy.

Some of us shoot off at the mouth, like we have momentary mental lapses...and we think everyone within earshot is like us, and thinks like us.

OT is not for the faint of heart. Plenty have said it before. If you say something inflammatory, directed at a group of people (like women, or men, or blacks, or asians...or), you MAY get told. Live with it. Don't get defensive. Cuz if you have the nerve to say it, then have the backbone to deal with what comes because you said it. Life doesn't get any easier than that.

The OP said he didn't care if folks slammed him, RIGHT after he made the comments. So, he knew it was coming....and it came from just me. I'd say he got off very easy.

Wow. I hate that I had to spell that out.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 08-04-09 at 07:42 PM.
    08-04-09 07:36 PM
    I hate that it's so darn HOT in Detroit!
    08-04-09 07:40 PM
    Rock on TLynn...
    08-04-09 07:43 PM
    I hate that I'm tired already, and tomorrow is my day off.....
    08-04-09 07:49 PM
    I hate that I'm not tired and tomorrow is not my day off...
    08-04-09 08:12 PM
    i hate when your supervisor knows less than you do, manage projects less efficient than you do, gives wrong direction more than you do; yet she/he is your supervisor.

08-04-09 08:35 PM
    I hate that I am NOT my parents favorite. I hate that this still bugs me and I am 30 years old....
    08-04-09 08:50 PM
    tlynn, i knew i was gonna get slammed, you're right. and im not upset with anyone except said group of people i mentioned earlier. like i said, it was a bad day and i needed to vent- i came here. better than getting fired any day.

i may have shot off at the mouth but that was the point. it was no mental lapse, this is just how i am. people do "hate" different things no matter how simply put because "hate" is a completely subjective word. some people hate going to the dentist.

anyway, it doesnt bother me that anyone may have been upset with my words because it was initially directed at one person (although i hope i didnt offend anyone), i just lost my temper and it got a little outta control. if you say youve worked in customer service, you should understand where im coming from. we may have different "hot buttons" but this woman pushed mine.

just wanted to reiterate that im not mad at anyone in specific, just everything in general.

and to the scionic man- i dont necessarily wish i was dead, i just dont think ill live very long and it doesnt upset me. everyone dies eventually and sometimes i envy the dead- no more problems, no more bills, no more anything. complete peace. because the majority of life (at least mine) sucks, theres not much to look forward to every day. i get yelled at by customers all day, i come home to 2 roommates who drive me crazy, i have no peace and quiet, i have no where else to go.

and tomorrow, i start all over again.

i hate that i came home to no "facilities" at my house today (no toilet, shower, sink, washing machine) so tomorrow i have to go to work early and get ready in the bathroom like a hobo. and i have to wear dirty clothes (i was planning on washing tonight.)
    i hate that my roommates brother and his girlfriend have to sleep in our living room because their a/c quit working today and they're "uncomfortable" boohoo!
    i hate that my roommate didnt ask if it was ok that they came over and instead just assumed it was ok with me. granted, i would never tell them no, its just considerate to ask. and i hate that there's no point in telling him this because he would never get the point.
    i hate my roommate expected me to stay up until midnight to let his brother and his girlfriend in the house while he went to bed. also without asking.
    i hate that my roommates brother and his girlfriend are loud and obnoxious and i wont get any sleep tonight because they stay up until all hours of the morning smoking in my house and coughing like they have mono.
    i hate that i dont have enough money to my bills due tomorrow for the second month in a row.
    i hate that on top of the money for bills, i dont have enough money to eat for the next week and i have to ask my parents/grandparents to help me even tho im 25 years old.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-05-09 at 12:26 AM.
    08-05-09 12:15 AM
    I understand, homie.

I hate when people clog up the aisles in the grocery store. I'm like, "seriously, grab your prune juice or whatever already, and MOVE it!" Worst part is, they know you're there and make no attempt to make some room.
    i really hate that too. people are rude.
    08-05-09 12:32 AM
    tlynn, i knew i was gonna get slammed, you're right. and im not upset with anyone except said group of people i mentioned earlier. like i said, it was a bad day and i needed to vent- i came here. better than getting fired any day.

i may have shot off at the mouth but that was the point. it was no mental lapse, this is just how i am. people do "hate" different things no matter how simply put because "hate" is a completely subjective word. some people hate going to the dentist.

anyway, it doesnt bother me that anyone may have been upset with my words because it was initially directed at one person (although i hope i didnt offend anyone), i just lost my temper and it got a little outta control. if you say youve worked in customer service, you should understand where im coming from. we may have different "hot buttons" but this woman pushed mine.

just wanted to reiterate that im not mad at anyone in specific, just everything in general.
    Listen love, I don't have any ill will towards you. You can say whatever you want, as long as it doesn't get the mods up and running. I said all I had to say, and what I said, I meant. Every word of it. It was not said in anger, and I hold no grudges.

Peace!
    08-05-09 01:07 AM
    I hate that people are stubborn and wont go to the doctor.
    I hate that I'm so stressed out.
    I hate that someone says they never see you and want to hang out then that person ignores you/aviods you when you call.
    08-05-09 01:35 AM
    I hate that people would consider me stubborn for not wanting to see a doctor.
    08-05-09 01:39 AM
    I hate it when people leave shopping carts in the parking spaces when they can walk 15 feet to put it back.

I hate when people say "It's going to be okay." Be a little more original, it's getting old. =/
    08-05-09 01:45 AM
    I hate that people would consider me stubborn for not wanting to see a doctor.
    I hate that I'm the same way, but when It comes down to life and death that I go anyways...and I hate that.
    08-05-09 01:50 AM
    I hate that I'd have to be on my knees in order to go see a doctor. Bad
    experiences and I don't trust them.
    08-05-09 01:51 AM
5,861 ... 8283848586 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD