08-05-14 05:16 PM
5,861 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    I hate how StarScream dadnces WAY better than I do...
    07-01-09 11:35 AM
    I hate when people personally get blasted for all to see and jump in on. I have said many a thing myself which wasn't popular opinion. For the record, I have had nothing but great interaction with him on threads.

Just my unsolicited 3 cents worth. *shrug*
    I "had" that same record, until now. Even praised bumble's son's service in the military. Now, well I guess that's how the bumble bounces.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:51 AM
    I hate when people personally get blasted for all to see and jump in on. I have said many a thing myself which wasn't popular opinion. For the record, I have had nothing but great interaction with him on threads.

Just my unsolicited 3 cents worth. *shrug*

I hate when folks start mess. Saying unpopular things aren't usually the cause of flaming. I say a lot of unpopular stuff, and I don't get flamed. My problem with the OP is they chose to take issue with the spelling of a screename (is this "pick on a random CB member" day?), which has nothing to do with anything (while chastising others for thinking too highly of themselves), and following with a public blast of a CB group that he/she obviously wanted to be a part of, at one recent time. Sometimes you bring trouble to yourself.

07-01-09 12:01 PM
    I really, really hate to miss the look on Jason's face, when he reads his thread today.

07-01-09 12:05 PM
    Mavis I think its really cool of you to take up for the Bumble; however there is a big difference between unpopluar opinion and putting someone down. If he had gone into TBL or The Pouch & stated his feelings, things would have gone down very differently. But he didn't, and he knew what would happen.

If it were me who put my big stinkin foot in my mouth, I'd be apologizing to Kanga right now.

07-01-09 12:10 PM
    Mavis I think its really cool of you to take up for the Bumble; however there is a big difference between unpopluar opinion and putting someone down. If he had gone into TBL or The Pouch & stated his feelings, things would have gone down very differently. But he didn't, and he knew what would happen.

If it were me who put my big stinkin foot in my mouth, I'd be apologizing to Kanga right now.

Yeah, um, everyone......I completely digress. I was thinking this backlash was in response to a completely different post. Only here in last few minutes and researching.....after I thought "ok self, perhaps you missed something" di I realize what I missed.

I hate when I jump too fast and try sprinkling fairy dust on everything.
    07-01-09 12:24 PM
    I hate that MF feels bad again. And I hate using MF for their name.

07-01-09 12:29 PM
    I hate it when either:
    A. I leave my Outlook open at home and don't get my emails on my BB, or
    B. When PhotoBucket takes F O R E V E R to email you with your picture info.

I also hate the NetNazis at work that block PhotoBucket...
    07-01-09 12:30 PM
    ...*gives MF a big MF-ing hug*...

We forgive you...

[inner monologue]Man, one of these days I'm really gonna make for that sunset![/IM]
    07-01-09 12:32 PM
    I hate that MF feels bad again. And I hate using MF for their name.

Dear BBW,

Today has been an e-emotional rollercoaster. I hate that! Im good now

Love,
    MF
    07-01-09 12:34 PM
    I hate it when people sh*t in other people's threads!

*bites tongue as to not hurt anyone's feelings*

I hate it when people waste thread space by posting dumb crap!

I hate it when people don't think before they speak or type.

I hate that out of the hundred or so people that I know from CB....Ambs, Wolfie and Fat @ss were the only people who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. (but I love that they did)

I hate that some one would **** n' moan about someone else's screen name. (just my opinion...flame me at your own risk)

I hate that this was the first thread I looked at today. *logs off*
    07-01-09 12:35 PM
    I hate that Jef doesn't know PhotoBucket is now mobile.

07-01-09 12:35 PM
    Now I hate that I don't have enought reallys to comment.

07-01-09 12:38 PM

I hate that out of the hundred or so people that I know from CB....Ambs, Wolfie and Fat @ss were the only people who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. (but I love that they did)

I hate that some one would **** n' moan about someone else's screen name. (just my opinion...flame me at your own risk)

I hate that you hate what I have done.
    I hate that no on else wished you a happy bday but us!

lovez some Jaybay!
    07-01-09 12:38 PM

I hate that I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday.

Happy Belated Birthday!
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-01-09 at 01:03 PM.
    07-01-09 12:41 PM
    I never wanted to be "part" of TBL or Kanga...checked 'em out, saw what they were and decided they weren't for me.
    I never "put anyone down"...pointed out that I hate mis-spelling, especially on a thread that is constantly on the top of the OT forum, and was aware of how those members who frequent TBL & Kanga would react; doesn't mean I'm gonna refrain from pointing out mis-spellings because of possible flame.
    I never said TBL and Kanga fans couldn't do what they do...I pointed out that I hated those certain few members hijacking threads when they have two just for them.
    I hate when people make personal attacks against someone due to their opinion being different ...
    Wasn't trying to foul your thread 1 2 MaNy...the title is what it is and I took it literally.
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 07-01-09 at 12:52 PM.
    07-01-09 12:43 PM
    07-01-09 12:47 PM
    I hate you thought you could make a personal attack (yes the spelling complaint was personal), and then say it wasn't but everyone elses was.

07-01-09 12:47 PM
    I never said TBL and Kanga fans couldn't do what they do...I pointed out that I hated those certain few members hijacking threads when they have two just for them.
    I hate when people make personal attacks against someone due to their opinion being different ...
    So.......... You hate yourself?

You said you hate specific people (which is a personal attack and a pretty big one in my book) who do something that you don't like, then you hate people who attack others for doing something they don't like...

I hate it when it's this easy to prove someone's a few cards short of a full deck...

07-01-09 12:50 PM
    Bah. I hate it when Wolfie and StarScream are hanging out in my head and I don't get an invite....
    07-01-09 12:51 PM
    I hate supervisors who like testing your patience. I hate not being able to sleep some more on days that I'm off and craving more sleep on days when I have to work.

07-01-09 12:54 PM
    So.......... You hate yourself?

You said you hate specific people (which is a personal attack and a pretty big one in my book) who do something that you don't like, then you hate people who attack others for doing something they don't like...

I hate it when it's this easy to prove someone's a few cards short of a full deck...

Read it again...I said "I hate a few certain people HIJACKING threads"...not "I hate a few certain people.". Obviously the 'hate' is an adjective to the verb not the noun. Re-shuffle, count again.
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 07-01-09 at 01:04 PM.
    07-01-09 12:57 PM
    I hate that I have the shelf life of a package of shredded cheese, cant find a nice guy to wear sweet matching outfits with, and be all shiny happy forever and ever like these guys:

07-01-09 01:00 PM
    I hate when someone asks a question without providing any detail as to what it is they are trying to achieve.
    07-01-09 01:05 PM
    I hate that I also didn't know it was 1 2's bday yeesterday!

HAPPY BELATED BDAY 1 2!!!!

I brought in a party just for you

07-01-09 01:27 PM
5,861 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD