I hate it when I don't have any popcorn to grab while I watch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    09-11-11 09:07 PM
    I hate when people are stupid enough to think videos on the internet are "proof."

Well good sir looks like your doing the same, where's the proof that it was even terrorist that flew any of the planes??? The news and government says so and YOU believe it right!!! Well the videos are our own footage broken down
    trinityrose70 likes this.
    09-11-11 09:11 PM
    I also hate it when I run out of tin foil too. Dang I've got nothing tonight.

SCrid2000 likes this.
    09-11-11 09:15 PM
    There's no motive. I enjoy conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, but if there's no reason for the conspiracy, I have trouble believing there is one.
    09-11-11 09:16 PM
    I guess my post got deleted , so much for freedom of speech without violating any forum rules!!!!!!!!!
    I hate a total lack of respect or decorum.

I also hate you couldn't find this:
    YouTube - Chomsky dispels 9/11 conspiracies with sheer logic

Or this:
    9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

This subject is over. Move it to PM if there's anything left to say.
    09-11-11 09:26 PM
    I hate it when someone steps in and ends the fun.

I also hate terrorists.
    09-11-11 10:34 PM
    I hate, hate.
    09-12-11 01:46 AM
    I hate these immigrants that come over here and get on our welfare and it's almost impossible for Americans to get it anymore , that's ungodly to me!!!!
    09-15-11 02:25 AM
    I hate cheese, disgusting stuff!
    09-15-11 07:11 AM
    I hate freeloaders.

I hate that we don't ship every last illegal alien back to where they came from until they come back the legal way.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-15-11 06:08 PM
    I hate when commercial drivers don't speak a word of English. I hate when people drive like they do in their pos countries. I hate when people drive with their nasty@ss feet out the car window

09-18-11 12:19 AM
    I hate that Tom Nook has started closing his store at 10PM. How does he expect me to pay off this HUGE mortgage??
    09-22-11 03:26 AM
    I hate it when a family member makes me check the same location to see if it's open 24 hours, three times in a row. Are they crazy? Once is enough.

I also hate it when they tell me to meet at a location, and they aren't there at all, then I get a phone call and they're at the one a block south of it.

09-24-11 11:22 PM
    I hate people stupid enough to believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy.

I hate that the governments of the western democracies subverted the tragedy of 9/11 to convince us we needed to give up some of our freedoms and privacy so they could 'protect' us.

The conspiracy came AFTER the towers fell.
    09-25-11 12:06 AM
    I hate it when people choose to chew with their mouth open, making all sorts of disgusting sounds. USE YOUR MANNERS! Even if you're at home, JUST DO IT!!

09-26-11 12:08 AM
    I hate it when people choose to chew with their mouth open, making all sorts of disgusting sounds. USE YOUR MANNERS! Even if you're at home, JUST DO IT!!

LOL, my friend has the worst table manners. I just have to laugh and chalk it up to cultural differences and upbringing. At a lunch seminar last week, the waiters used their little crumb squeegee TWICE on his spot... He's a small guy, but he chows everything. He said to me "You're not going to finish your salad?" I told him I don't want to eat the cow food, I want to eat the cow...
    09-26-11 12:26 AM
    I hate to take the top cup lid at the coke machine because I always picture them picking it up from somewhere and putting it back on the stack, so as not to waste the earth's resources.

I also hate wasting a lid by not taking the top one.

Dilemmas...
    09-26-11 12:30 AM
    I hate RIM

09-30-11 11:12 AM
    I hate apple and itards.

09-30-11 11:13 AM
    I hate that RIM seems to be clueless and are ruining possibly the best tablet out at that time. I also hate that it seems everyone is against them and would love to see them fail or maybe they don't need any help and have done that all by themselves.
    09-30-11 11:24 AM
    I hate it when people relentlessly bash a company when they could be doing better things such as bashing REAL scam companies and pesudo companies just in it for the money.

I also hate it when people bash others for their choice of device (any technology, even a calculator!). GET OVER IT. If you don't got nothing to say, leave it out. Move on. Let them me. Just be glad YOU EVEN HAVE a phone.

09-30-11 02:10 PM

I also hate it when people bash others for their choice of device (any technology, even a calculator!). GET OVER IT. If you don't got nothing to say, leave it out. Move on. Let them me. Just be glad YOU EVEN HAVE a phone.

I hate that as well!
    I also hate the idea that you can only like one company and you have to hate the competition.
    10-01-11 12:38 AM
    I hate mechanics,.you send your car to get a repair done and the car comes back with some other problem, items missing, wheels full of grease, and a week late. Mechanics are awesome......

10-01-11 02:11 PM
    I hate that we cant all get along :/
    or at least deliberately choose not too
    10-15-11 12:18 AM
    I hate it when the sun is in the middle of the sky and hitting your eyes and there's nothing that you can do about it
    10-15-11 06:21 AM
5,861 ... 226227228229230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD