i wish it was about cheerleaders......
    02-21-11 10:04 AM
    i wish it was about cheerleaders......
    I hate that there probably IS an x-rated film out there somewhere inspired by Glee.
    02-21-11 11:06 AM
    I hate that there probably IS an x-rated film out there somewhere inspired by Glee.
    And it's probably got more plot and depth of characters than Glee...
    02-21-11 01:51 PM
    This, also people who have to sing in the car/bus/train. NOONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR RHIANNA COVER!

Also people who sing/mumble lyrics while listening to an iPod on AMTRAK/SEPTA
    Or when ghetto people broadcast their phone conversations as if we all give a rats @ss about their lives

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 05:54 PM
    And it's probably got more plot and depth of characters than Glee...
    I hate that you obviously shop at a high end adult video store.
    02-21-11 10:15 PM
    I hate when people draft (aka tailgate) behind me because they're too cheap to purchase a more fuel efficient vehicle

02-22-11 02:31 AM
    I hate when people draft (aka tailgate) behind me because they're too cheap to purchase a more fuel efficient vehicle
    Dang... and all this time I just thought they were obnoxious dorkfish

Now that I know they're really trying to save the earth and use less fuel and all that I'll be more considerate and not stand on my brakes quite so hard.

I hate people who get out in the only fast lane and go the same speed as the car next to them.
    02-22-11 08:05 AM
    i hate when a customer walks in to the shop and asks: " are y'all closed/open?"

"umm no so stay right there while i call the police for your illegal entry, ok?"
    02-22-11 10:37 AM
    I hate walmart workers. Yes we know your job sucks but if you don't like it get another job! Everytime you ask someone about something they're all like robots."oh I don't work this dept." Yet try are in that department. And is it just me but most of employees are severely overweight. Geez. Im by no means fit but damn

02-22-11 10:38 PM
    I hate walmart workers. Yes we know your job sucks but if you don't like it get another job! Everytime you ask someone about something they're all like robots."oh I don't work this dept." Yet try are in that department. And is it just me but most of employees are severely overweight. Geez. Im by no means fit but damn

Next time answer with: "Well, could you get the manager paged then? I am in a rush and have no time to look for whoever is assigned to this department." If they really don't work there, they will call. Otherwise, the person will help you right away.
    02-23-11 12:25 PM
    Have I ever mentioned how much I hate LA? No? Well I HATE LA!!! the city should be torn down and maybe then it'd be a decent part of california. Its not glamourous. Its a dump. If someone lives in LA I feel sorry for them. I HATE LA.

02-25-11 04:06 PM
    I hate when I'm in a certain mood and post some dumb a__ crap on forums. BTW this isn't one of them.
    02-25-11 04:26 PM
    I hate when you're trying to turn through a crosswalk on a light and some people will intentionally slow their pace down just because they feel like they've suddenly got a little power...
    02-25-11 04:57 PM
    I hate when you're trying to turn through a crosswalk on a light and some people will intentionally slow their pace down just because they feel like they've suddenly got a little power...
    Sound like my exact location. Washington/Alameda

02-25-11 07:35 PM
    I hate cashiers who place my change on the counter instead of
    in my hand. I do not move until they do so.
    Some people are funny about physical contact with strangers. I tell them to put it on the counter lol they don't need to touch me

02-26-11 10:12 AM
    i hate when a customer walks in to the shop and asks: " are y'all closed/open?"

"umm no so stay right there while i call the police for your illegal entry, ok?"
    Haaaaaa yes!

02-26-11 10:14 AM
    I hate bad weaves.

02-26-11 10:15 AM
    I hate job hunting.
    02-26-11 12:04 PM
    I hate modern society. I wish I was back in the 20's bootlegging liquor, or something.
    03-01-11 08:22 PM
    I hate when your trust is violated by having money stolen from a wallet /purse. especially when its done by a family member.

03-02-11 01:20 AM
    I hate ... liars.
    03-04-11 07:50 AM
    The other person I hate more than steve Bjobs is sarah palin. Dumb bimbo on tv talking about how she wants to help the budget hahahaha what a joke. Maybe her daughter maybe bristol and jamie lynn should be in charge of abstinence. ......

03-05-11 11:12 PM
    i hate lyings !!
    03-11-11 08:22 AM
    i hate sushi.
    03-15-11 06:30 PM
    I hate cashiers that give me the bills first, then balance the coins on top so I have to move all slow bringing it back across the counter or back into my car in a drive through. Just give me the dang coins first
    03-15-11 08:29 PM
5,861 ... 217218219220221 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD