I hate when you go to walmart, and their are like...a million people standing in line but they only have 2 registers open!!
    09-16-10 05:34 PM
    I hate it when someone has a bad day and they put it out on you, and you have done nothing wrong..
    09-18-10 09:16 PM
    I hate it when someone has a bad day and they put it out on you, and you have done nothing wrong..
    I have to deal with the same thing when it happens all too often. I get the blame. Wish my family wouldn't be that way towards me. If only they took a walk...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 09:19 PM
    I hate it when people (including myself) take the internet too seriously.
    09-20-10 09:46 AM
    i hate it when customers come in and leave the frikken door wide open! i get so tired of having to close the door behind people who were obviously raised in a barn!!!
    09-20-10 10:08 AM
    I hate when my brain malfunctions. Went to QT today, filled up, bought some snacks, came back to the car and got into the passenger seat. Sat there the whole 30 sec before realizing I AM the driver

And the weird looks i got from people at the next pump didn't help either.
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 09-20-10 at 03:52 PM.
    09-20-10 03:50 PM
    I hate that you can't go to a park and not find a bunch of wet-backs playing soccer
    i hate that i can't take my daughter to a fast food place and not have a bunch of annoying highschool or elementary idiots.
    I hate that kids think its so cool to say the "f" word after every other sentence.
    I hate that kids think being ghetto, gangster is cool.
    I hate that some black guys mad-dog because my wife is black and im hispanic.
    i hate that there are so many moron drivers in the city of west covina, walnut, and rowland heights and they happen to be of a certain race.

09-20-10 05:48 PM
    I hate that some middle eastern people are such cheap @sses.
    i hate that people come here to the US and want to live like they did in their country .
    i hate it that some hispanic people have been in the US for most of teir life and say i can't learn english. Yet they only listen to spanish radio and watch spanish tv. DUH!
    i hate it that chevrolet spends so much money putting down other brands in their ads instead of manufacturing decent vehicles.

09-20-10 06:21 PM
    I hate it when dumb people with suvs can't drive or park them.
    I hate raised pickups trucks.
    I hate ghetto people.
    I hate common crankpin v engines (harleys)
    I hate low revving engines (v8s)
    I hate not being able to jam with a band like i used to.
    I hate apple products.
    I hate it when people carry their dogs like purses, let the damn dog walk!
    i hate it when people treat dogs like humans. If i were given a choice to save a person or a dog id say shoot the d@amn dog.
    I hate it that my daughter is growing up so fast.
    I hate that good things can't some soon enough.

09-20-10 06:43 PM
    I hate people who are off their medication.

I also hate BBM maintenance upgrades that only release in the betazone, and the only evident change is the smiley box now doesn't work in groups.
    09-20-10 06:48 PM
    I hate that I've been lazy all weekend cuz I know tomorrow I'm gonna btch about not having enough time to do everything.

09-26-10 11:56 AM
    I hate I illegal immigrant parasites sucking up so many resources.
    I also hate the US Government spending a fortune on foreign aid, while so many US citizens get no aid. I don't believe anyone deserves a free ride, but I would rather spend the money in the US on citizens than on foreigners. Take care of our own...
    09-26-10 09:35 PM
    I hate this fu�king hot cali weather. If I wanted hot id move to vegas or arizona godd@mn......

09-27-10 02:44 PM
    I hate that people drive like idiots in hot weather

09-27-10 04:51 PM
    I hate gloria allred and her clients always with media press conferences

09-29-10 08:06 PM
    I hate gloria allred and her clients always with media press conferences

I feel the hate within this person.
    10-02-10 01:17 AM
    I absolutely can't stand when ghetto people go to eat breakfast in their d@mm pajamas

10-02-10 02:25 PM
    I absolutely can't stand when ghetto people go to eat breakfast in their d@mm pajamas

I hate when rich people do it too...
    10-02-10 02:45 PM
    Why do people ask for problem advice only to defend their actions as if they're being grilled on it when they were the ones asking for advice in the first place? Sheesh.....

10-07-10 11:01 PM
    I hate Mondays!
    10-08-10 07:35 AM
    i hate that it isn't quitting time already.......
    10-08-10 08:59 AM
    I hate when a project I wanted to do ends up getting ruined, destroyed during the making of it and/or disrupted during it's planning.
    I hate when family members attack me personally when I talk about things they don't agree with.

10-09-10 06:07 AM
    I hate that I have to stream some choppy Scandinavian website just to see the Raiders play a home game. At least some of the commercials are funny, but the breaks are long.

The game is even listed on my TV, but they're showing the Ten-Dal game instead... like they didn't know if the Raider game would be blacked out or not. NFL, you suck...
    10-10-10 04:02 PM
    i hate that it isn't friday yet....is it friday now?.....how about now?.....NOW??
    10-11-10 08:49 AM
    I hate that people don't like the start of the work week. Get a better job HIGHJAKKER!!

10-11-10 09:15 AM
5,861 ... 209210211212213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD