I hate people who try too hard to fit in.
    05-22-10 03:49 PM
    I hate when someone offers to buy me steak for lunch, and I can't tell what animal it is

I also hate not being able to identify which part

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 04:03 PM
    I hate TV ads that boast a 5.3liter v8 yet it only has 315HP and bragging that it gets 21mpg, what a joke..... Oh and some chrome..... Lame

05-22-10 04:36 PM
    I hate people who try too hard to fit in.
    i hate that i come across that way.
    05-24-10 01:19 PM
    i hate that i come across that way.

I hate that you made my post about you.
    05-24-10 01:23 PM
    i hate that it wasn't...
    05-24-10 01:59 PM
    I hate when people feel that a statement is objective, when it's clearly subjective.

05-24-10 02:01 PM
    I hate when people feel that a statement is objective, when it's clearly subjective.
    i hate that the inspiration for the invention of the short bus uses such big words....snooki.
    05-24-10 02:05 PM
    I hate how slow and archaic BB's are compared to what I'm getting on 6/4
    05-24-10 02:40 PM
    I hate that GA is cutting back on their school budget, yet we have tons of money to keep clothes on the convicts and food and their mouths &whatever extra fun things they get.
    I hate that all the kids that are currently going to school here in GA aren’t going to get the help they need in order to learn and by the time they reach high school (if they even make it to high school) they will end up saying the h3ll with school because they weren’t able to learn and more than likely end up jail.
    I hate that I don’t even have a child, yet this enrages me.
    05-24-10 02:44 PM
    I also hate that teachers aren't allowed to discipline their kids anymore. They should go back to paddling. I remember in first grade I ended up getting paddled & I never acted out again. I think that if the teachers were allowed to paddle there students again then there would be less kids acting out and more kids would actually come to school to learn.
    05-24-10 02:48 PM
    I also hate that teachers aren't allowed to discipline their kids anymore. They should go back to paddling. I remember in first grade I ended up getting paddled & I never acted out again. I think that if the teachers were allowed to paddle there students again then there would be less kids acting out and more kids would actually come to school to learn.
    I'd have to disagree with this one. Anyone touches my kid with a paddle...I'll touch their face with my steel toe boot. Paddling my kid is my job.
    05-24-10 03:08 PM
    I'd have to disagree with this one. Anyone touches my kid with a paddle...I'll touch their face with my steel toe boot. Paddling my kid is my job.
    I knew you would, but I think kids acted better when they got paddled. But now kids will just do whatever and the admins give them OSS! That is exatly what they want!
    05-24-10 03:21 PM
    I hate that yester18 posted this as CB rule #5 in one of his typical displays...

"5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer)"

Since when do mods get to dictate how much we can post in a social forum? Utterly ridiculous IMO...
    In which topic did this occur?
    05-24-10 10:31 PM
    In which topic did this occur?
    It was in that thread locking mockery thread that Brian started. I looked for it but it looks like it's been removed.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-24-10 11:14 PM
    I hate that I accidently bought non-fat milk.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-24-10 11:16 PM
    05-24-10 11:28 PM
    I hate that it's Definitely been deleted lol

05-24-10 11:45 PM
    I hate that someone is obviously bored.
    Should I create a thread WORTHY of being deleted?
    05-24-10 11:53 PM
    I hate shaving.

I hate being bored at work.

I hate my Pearl (woohoo, replacing that with an Incredible soon).
    05-25-10 09:36 AM
    I hate it when the barista burns my espresso.
    05-25-10 12:44 PM
    I hate that I'm on a short leash.

05-26-10 12:43 AM
    05-26-10 10:45 AM
    05-26-10 10:48 AM
    I hate "clever" posters who seem compelled to add some smart comment in every thread they read. I won't mention any usernames, but look for "Chi-Town Burbs" as a location when you run across a post that fits this description. This pissant seems to hang in the same sections I do and in the past 2 months has racked up nearly 600 post.
    05-26-10 10:59 AM
5,861 ... 197198199200201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD