I hate extension cords and garden hoses - always getting caught or kinked somehow
    12-18-09 01:40 PM
    I hate it when I think I have a fart, then I fart but, it wasn't a fart, and now my pants are wet...
    12-18-09 02:02 PM
    I hate it when I think I have a fart, then I fart but, it wasn't a fart, and now my pants are wet...
    Soooooo... it was pee?
    12-18-09 02:07 PM
    Soooooo... it was pee?
    I will leave that to your imagination as I am pretty sure most will not chime into this discussion. I may have gone too low.
    12-18-09 02:33 PM
    Hahaha, I can almost guarantee no one in OT is going to be offended. Possibly disturbed but honestly, I doubt that too.

BTW I have a pretty vivid imagination. Buuuuuut I'll just keep it to myself.
    12-18-09 02:44 PM
    How wet are we talking here? And are you a girl? Girls who fart are soooooo sexy.
    12-18-09 02:45 PM
    I hate my job so much.

Why do all the ***holes wait until late Friday afternoon to call in for something that needs to be done during business hours?

Everyone is aware Friday is the last day of the business week right?
    And everyone is aware that normal business hours are 8-5, right?
    Ok, good. Just checking.

I hate that 75% of people I talk to think I say my name is ****. I get called **** all day long. I'm just gonna have to start saying Nicholas.

But then it would probably be mistaken for Dickless.

I can't wait to go home and get wasted. I wasn't even planning on it but now it's all I can think about.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 12-18-09 at 03:26 PM.
    12-18-09 03:22 PM
    Hey Dickless. I hate that you're soooo cool because you look like a f'ing Terminator.
    12-18-09 03:29 PM
    I hate people as a whole.
    I hate people who are wholes.

P.S. Do you mind if we start calling you Dickless Nicholas?
    12-18-09 05:11 PM
    I hate people who are wholes.

P.S. Do you mind if we start calling you Dickless Nicholas?
    I hate how funny that was to me.
    12-21-09 01:26 PM
    I hate that I don't know how to put a lil santa hat on Clint Eastwood's head on my avatar.
    12-21-09 01:31 PM
    I hate that I don't know how to put a lil santa hat on Clint Eastwood's head on my avatar.
    I hate that you some how missed this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/wan...avatar-380595/
    12-21-09 01:32 PM
    I hate the gym being clogged up by tons and tons of people with "fake" new years resolutions...

And then 3 weeks later, the gym is empty already.
    12-21-09 01:37 PM
    I hate that I don't really wanna bother the guy.
    12-21-09 01:37 PM
    I hate the gym being clogged up by tons and tons of people with "fake" new years resolutions...

And then 3 weeks later, the gym is empty already.
    I hate within those first 3 weeks it's a bunch of chicks that got dumped by
    their BF's over the holidays and really just go to the gym to find a sucker. And
    then they succeed haha.
    12-21-09 01:38 PM
    I hate female dogs that wear make up to the gym.

I hate paying almost 100/month for my membership, and I no longer even get a complimentary towel.

Atleast give me a full release massage in the bathroom or something in exchange for no more towel service.

Sheesh.
    12-21-09 01:52 PM
    I hate within those first 3 weeks it's a bunch of chicks that got dumped by
    their BF's over the holidays and really just go to the gym to find a sucker. And
    then they succeed haha.
    I hate that I'm gonna be the girl that dumped her bf and is going to go to the gym and find herself a sucker! HA I'm kinda excited about it really.
    12-21-09 01:52 PM
    I hate I missed all these comments about my name...

Brian, it would not be the first time I've been called that. And you've never even seen me naked!
    12-21-09 01:55 PM
    I hate female dogs that wear make up to the gym.

I hate paying almost 100/month for my membership, and I no longer even get a complimentary towel.

Atleast give me a full release massage in the bathroom or something in exchange for no more towel service.

Sheesh.
    I hate that I understood every word of that, and I'm skeered someone else may too.

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 01:57 PM
    I hate walking into the gym toilets, only to find that someone has dump either on the seat or the floor, or worse, loaded a log so long, it reachs up over the rim.

Granted thats talent, but manners man... manners!
    12-21-09 03:12 PM
    What kind of gym do you go to???
    12-21-09 03:29 PM
    It may actually be a homeless shelter...
    12-21-09 03:31 PM
    I hate that prada got beejive for his iPhone for $10 last week and now it's on sale for seven bucks.

I got it for seven though
    12-21-09 03:39 PM
    Still hate my job.

Got a caller driving a vehicle she borrowed from her mother, drove thru 4 feet of water and stalled it out. She called just to get a rental vehicle.

If anyone's confused as to why I hate this... you can't get a rental vehicle because you're STUPID and drive a BORROWED vehicle thru enough water to turn the car into a paperweight. YOUR insurance covers YOUR vehicle. Idiots.

Got another one from a woman who hit a pole in a parking lot because she was trying to squeeze thru a tight spot between said pole and another parked vehicle.

She stated "I wanted to see if I could make it."
    12-21-09 03:53 PM
    I hate that BeeJive charge 30 for BB users! lol
    12-21-09 04:24 PM
5,861 ... 142143144145146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD