Thnx, zeef, bbw, and lsg. I will still be in the hospital for a while to get more tests done.

I hate mean nurses!

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 04:08 PM
    I might have TBI? Traumatic Brain Injury? Cause I have a lil bit of blood in my brain and I had a hemerage in the back of my head.
    That sounds pretty serious - you should be sure to monitor that. Brain injuries can be very unpredictable.

...a woman came running out of the darkness right in front of me. I was paying attention, and she was not. Unfortunately, there was no stopping in time, and she did not recover.
    That sounds like a nightmare. If that happened to me I would probably retire my car & take public transit for the rest of my days.
    09-05-09 04:10 PM
    I hate when I ask how much our garage rent is so that I can write out the check and get told "same as always". I'm not the one that sees the bill every month, how am I suppose to know what the total amount is when I'm usually only told what our share is.

09-05-09 04:39 PM
    hi tripster. damn, that is scary.....i really hope your recovery goes well. i will be saying a prayer for you
    09-05-09 06:30 PM
    UPDATE: I got hit by a car while biking cause the driver wasn't paying attention to the road ahead of him, I had a green light and he ran right through it going 40mph. I will be leaving the hospital and going to sue that driver. I HATE MOTHER BEEPERS WHO TEXT/TALK ON THE PHONE/ANYTHING TO DISTRACT THEM FROM DRIVING SAFELY. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, I COULD OF DIED! My bike is fine supposedly, that's what my friend said who is a cop. Thnx, Tripster
    Tripster! Glad to hear you're alive after that.

People need to read that and wake the heck up! Driving a motorized vehicle is not a game or something to be taken lightly.

See that, everyone who plays with phones or other things while driving? It is a deadly serious matter. Turn it off or put the ringer to silent so you won't be tempted to play with it. Same with changing cd's or anything. Stop somewhere, then make your calls, texts, cd changes, or whatever else.

The life you save could be your own or could be someone elses'.

Speedy recovery Tripster!

09-05-09 06:56 PM
    I hate it when people smack into Tripster.
    09-05-09 07:08 PM
    Thnx, IJS, sandman, and radius.

I hate that hospitals don't have a spare BB charger!

Thnx, Tripster

09-05-09 08:08 PM
    Wow Trip I just got in here and read this. Sorry to hear you got smacked. I hate when that happens! Hope you're doing ok...
    09-06-09 09:23 PM
    I hate living in a Mini-Ghetto/Hood!

09-06-09 10:50 PM
    I hate being bored when there are so many things I usually enjoy doing. I just can't get anything to sound good sometimes.

Also, I hate having to work, because if I didn't have to work, I could then be bored someplace else.

09-06-09 11:46 PM
    I hate feeling like beep!

09-07-09 01:53 AM
    Hey Trip hope you feel better soon! Anyways I absolutely HATE while waiting in line at a fast food joint the people in front of you get their food and start chomping down while walking to their table
    09-07-09 08:02 AM
    I hate it when I feel so so so sleepy and I need to get up to do something I don't like.
    Last edited by vaha130; 09-23-09 at 05:55 AM.
    09-07-09 08:22 AM
    I hate when Tiger Woods is compared to Michael Jordan. Give me a break. The guy is better at Golf than some overweight white guys and he gets compared to Jordan.

09-08-09 09:26 AM
    I hate 18 wheelers!
    09-08-09 09:30 AM
    I hate when Tiger Woods is compared to Michael Jordan. Give me a break. The guy is better at Golf than some overweight white guys and he gets compared to Jordan.

I hate that Tiger Woods is a better golfer than me.

Sincerely, an overweight white guy.

09-08-09 09:40 AM
    thinkamp, you really hate a lot of things, dont you ?
    09-08-09 03:45 PM
    I hate when people stare at my wound on my head and my wound on my left elbow.

09-08-09 03:57 PM
    Get well soon tripster If i knew your PIN i'd send you a "get well soon" msg...

I hate it when people say "BlackBerry's are for nerds, cool people buy iPhones"

And they hate it when I say "sorry for choosing functionality and quality over image ) :P
    Last edited by ZeefBerry; 09-08-09 at 04:17 PM.
    09-08-09 04:10 PM
    I hate that this place has been dead, dead DEAD lately!!!!
    09-09-09 08:14 AM
    I hate that this place has been dead, dead DEAD lately!!!!

Not enough hate for you lately?
    09-09-09 08:39 AM
    I hate lack of hatred.

09-09-09 08:44 AM
    Yeah, I hate not having enough to hate.
    09-09-09 08:46 AM
    Well personally I hate that summer is over. Here in the northeast we barely had a summer, about 3 weeks of decent weather following 2.5 months of almost constant rain. This winter better be phenomenal for snowboarding or me and mother nature are going to be fighting ( or more likely I move somewhere I can board )
    09-09-09 08:52 AM
    Summer in the midwest was VERY mild. Maybe only a handful of days over 90, and I think only one or two after late June. It's beautiful, but the pool has been cold, and I like the 90 degree days to go cruisin in the Jeep with the top down.
    09-09-09 08:58 AM
5,861 ... 106107108109110 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD