people use umbrellas for those situations
    or glasses lol
    10-15-11 09:09 AM
    I hate it when I'm hungry, and I have no clue what I want to eat.
    10-20-11 04:30 AM
    I hate cuts on fingers.

I also hate cleaning gutters.
    10-20-11 07:56 AM
    I hate it when Rogers refuses to activate cable internet service via the small internet provider Velcom. This is now the third time I have called and they keep denying the fact that I have a PURCHASED modem and I did in fact verify it with rogers personally, THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! I don't get it why they have to LIE to the sales associates at Velcom. I am paying for service I can't even get at all because of Big RED Zit called Rogers. So i'll have to borrow somebody's wifi in the building or tether my blackberry until then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 05:44 PM
    I hate cuts on fingers.

I also hate cleaning gutters.
    I feel your pain...had a paper cut earlier.

10-20-11 06:54 PM
    I hate the kardashians and their publicity stunts.

highjakker likes this.
    11-01-11 04:48 AM
    I hate the kardashians and their publicity stunts
    right?!?!? what are they even famous for?????

i hate it when people leave their outside/porch lights on for Halloween and aren't even home or won't open the door!!!! save a nickel and turn off your lights if you don't want to hand out candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-01-11 10:17 AM
    i hate people who don't use deodorant! omg.....if i can smell you from across the waiting room i know you can smell you!
    11-10-11 08:52 AM
    I hate it when you add people to bbm and they ask for pics when you already have a display photo up...Annoys me to no end..If I want them to have more , I would send it.
    11-14-11 05:07 PM
    I hate cold rainy days.
    11-15-11 07:36 AM
    I Hate that State Farm stole the theme from Cheers for their new commercial. That's just wrong...
    11-26-11 02:10 PM
    I hate speed limits.
    11-26-11 05:37 PM
    I hate it when a dresser collapses and causes a big mess I didn't plan on cleaning up when trying to move it across the room to the wall. ****!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    11-27-11 07:07 AM
    I hate CA drivers.
    11-28-11 12:50 AM
    I hate when your in a public restroom and you watch someone walk out the door without washing their hands. Nasty!!
    11-28-11 02:33 AM
    I hate dumb drivers that are aloof to traffic conditions, you don't drive 50 in the fast lane. gtfo!
    I hate dumb teens who swerve through cars without disregard and they are the ones to wreck while smashing into someone else's vehicle. Want to drive fast? We all do, go to a track and learn some heel-to-toe shifting, finding the apex and trail braking. Get your jollies out in a track. Not the freeway.
    I hate outdated, under-engineered, loud-because-its-the-only-thing-it-can-do motorcycle. Also known as Harleys.
    I hate that some drivers are so incompetent of driving in a proper manner, yet they dare to text with a smartphone they are learning to use.
    Forward Air employees wow, you are the worse. I can't believe how lazy, brain-less, and waste of time you all are.

I hate that I cannot purchase a Transformer Prime yet
    I hate that the Galaxy Nexus is not even announced.
    12-11-11 12:56 PM
    haha a good idea.

I hate that RIM always disappoint me.

I hate that RIM is always so slow.

I hate that when RIM does something most of the time it's with flaws.

like how it took them to release a new device.
    like how long it takes them to release OS7.1
    like how long it took them to bring mobile hotspot - which is a 100$ device feature for at least 1.5 year
    like even with mobile hotspot you have to depend on your provider
    like there is no skype or SIP client around (or when I found at least a SIP client it is extremely overpriced and or support only older OSes)
    Like there is no flash on the OS7 even it often was promised/lied to be later on OS6 etc. (not as I really believed it)

or that the browser can not "hide" as another browser (e.G. to force the original website)

It is just soooooooooooooooo frustrating. The 9900 would have been such a good device but it's not.

It's overpriced (device and 5$/month)

But at the moment the 9900 is the best compromise available for my needs.
    12-11-11 03:25 PM
    i hate having to drop a deuce at work.....
    12-13-11 09:25 AM
    I hate when people feel they are too important to stop for a red light, and someone ends up dying. This happened right near my house last night.

http://m.dailyherald.com/dailyherald...tguid=IO9TN05u

Sent from my "Awesome Sauced (with bacon)" Galxaxy S
    12-13-11 09:38 AM
    I hate it when people don't use spaces after ending a sentence. It confuses me.
    12-13-11 11:21 AM
    - I hate when I'm walking across the street in the crosswalk, and drivers still think they have the right of way, and almost run me over.
    - I hate the smell of cigarettes.
    - I hate stupid people who own firearms.
    - I hate when parents let their kids run around screaming and acting crazy in public.
    12-14-11 01:12 AM
    I hate when people feel they are too important to stop for a red light, and someone ends up dying. This happened right near my house last night.

DailyHerald.com : Boy killed in crash near Lake Zurich, twin brother critically injured

Sent from my "Awesome Sauced (with bacon)" Galxaxy S
    I heard about that. What a terrible tragedy.
    12-14-11 03:14 AM
    I hate people who use US Cellular and wonder why their internet is slow.

Oh, and people who over-punctuate there sentences to avoid being hated by others.
    12-21-11 04:22 AM
    I just hate that out of town drivers can't drive for S*it!
    12-23-11 09:09 AM
    I hate that there are so many traffic accidents because of stupid drivers not paying attention. Take your time and get there safe. Sheesh ........
    12-23-11 07:49 PM
5,861 ... 227228229230231 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD