i hate that i havent been on this site in a long time
    08-24-11 03:32 PM
    i hate that i havent been on this site in a long time
    On behalf of CrackBerry, I'd just like to say, "We hate you back".

Wait, what
    08-24-11 06:36 PM
    I hate when people go grocery shopping get something and then decide they don't want it and just leave it anywhere in the store to spoil , American people are so lazy it kills me, I am American and iam not that lazy , come people if u don't want the item put it back where u got it
    08-26-11 02:42 PM
    I hate it when I am at the gym doing cardio machines and people beside me peep over to see how fast I am going or how many calories I burned etc.

Mind your own business.
    08-27-11 12:10 AM
    I hate it when I am at the gym doing cardio machines and people beside me peep over to see how fast I am going or how many calories I burned etc.

Mind your own business.
    Just give them that look, and say,

:If you can look over here, you ain't going fast enough yourself."

I hate that too BTW.
    08-27-11 03:55 AM
    I hate the fact that my BF hasnt had a job since Nov and stays up till 7am playing Pokieninja. Wakes up at 3 or 4 pm to play the game all day till 7am.
    08-28-11 10:37 PM
    I hate the fact that my BF hasnt had a job since Nov and stays up till 7am playing Pokieninja. Wakes up at 3 or 4 pm to play the game all day till 7am.
    He needs to get off his **** and look for work. You shouildnt be doing everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-28-11 10:42 PM
    He needs to get off his **** and look for work. You shouildnt be doing everything.

so true.... sometimes i swear i can pack my things and he would never notice lol
    08-28-11 10:50 PM
    I hated Rose McGowan's acting in Conan the Barbarian. I was enjoying the blood and gore and then her campy a** shows up on screen and ruined it for me. I bet she ruins Red Soyna...

08-29-11 01:17 AM
    I hate lazy people......
    08-29-11 01:27 AM
    I hate it when you go to public restrooms and the toilet paper roll is too big for the dispenser. So you pull and you just get 1 sheet at a time.. UGH!!!!
    08-30-11 11:10 PM
    I hate cops, I hate lazy union workers, I hate when people out their feet on the dash of the car or let them hang out of the window. I hate wet-back music I hate apple, I hate pos "choppers" and their horrible sound. I hate the sound of a v8. I hate unmuffled 1930's cars. I hate ghetto people, I hate that the news is flooded with kim kardashian junk everywhere. I hate Jillian barberie. I hate joy bahar. I hate smokers I hate att. I hate maroon 5 and its singer. I hate people that sit behind a desk all day and think the sun will not come up if it wasn't for them. I hate politicians,. Whew...... All better now ;-)

08-31-11 05:00 AM
    I hate cops, I hate lazy union workers, I hate when people out their feet on the dash of the car or let them hang out of the window. I hate wet-back music I hate apple, I hate pos "choppers" and their horrible sound. I hate the sound of a v8. I hate unmuffled 1930's cars. I hate ghetto people, I hate that the news is flooded with kim kardashian junk everywhere. I hate Jillian barberie. I hate joy bahar. I hate smokers I hate att. I hate maroon 5 and its singer. I hate people that sit behind a desk all day and think the sun will not come up if it wasn't for them. I hate politicians,. Whew...... All better now ;-)

LOL you hate a lot of things lol. I TOTALLY feel you. I CAN'T stand ghetto people (guess that exlains why I don't like my BF's mom. Gets on my last nerve teaching my daughter stupidity an ignorance). And yes I hate ATT too the fact that my mom has the same amount of lines as me and pays 2xs more while I'm still getting more services is stupid.

I hate that I'm replying at 630am. I hate when my BF's mom comes over (when I'm in the hospital) washes my dishes and put ALL the knves pointed up. WTF! I hate the fact that I haven't gotten some in over a month kause my BF is too lazy to even initiate that. (I'm pregnant I have other things to worry about). I hate the fact that I can't seem to find a lagit stay at home job so I can get my teachers degree and take care of my 4yr old and my upcoming baby.

08-31-11 06:43 AM
    I hate that I give in to addiction. I hate that I can't get my priorities straighten out. I hate being complacent with how I am.
    09-01-11 04:37 PM
    i hate blackberry forum (.) com
    09-01-11 04:45 PM
    I hate being forced to buy health insurance.
    I also hate people who think it's ok to drive half a block on the shoulder.
    09-01-11 06:00 PM
    LOL you hate a lot of things lol. I TOTALLY feel you. I CAN'T stand ghetto people (guess that exlains why I don't like my BF's mom. Gets on my last nerve teaching my daughter stupidity an ignorance). And yes I hate ATT too the fact that my mom has the same amount of lines as me and pays 2xs more while I'm still getting more services is stupid.

I hate that I'm replying at 630am. I hate when my BF's mom comes over (when I'm in the hospital) washes my dishes and put ALL the knves pointed up. WTF! I hate the fact that I haven't gotten some in over a month kause my BF is too lazy to even initiate that. (I'm pregnant I have other things to worry about). I hate the fact that I can't seem to find a lagit stay at home job so I can get my teachers degree and take care of my 4yr old and my upcoming baby.

Oh man, your Bf is nuts. Some of the best "hanky-panky " has been during my wife's pregnancy. Female libido increases greatly during pregnancy. Tell your Bf to get off his lazy @ss and handle his business. Hehehe........ ;-)

09-06-11 01:14 PM
    I hate that my business is tanking...

...I also hate that I accidently ran over a squirrel this morning while driving my kids to school.
    09-07-11 03:25 PM
    I hate when I forget about my coffee and I end up taking a cold sip out from it.
    09-08-11 08:15 AM
    I hate it when I let people borrow my car and they give it back to me all torn up.
    09-09-11 02:21 PM
    I hate people stupid enough to believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy.

09-11-11 09:01 PM
    I hate people stupid enough to believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy.

Google change 911 it's a 45-50 minute video and then you decide
    09-11-11 09:04 PM
    I hate when people are stupid enough to think videos on the internet are "proof."

09-11-11 09:06 PM
    I guess my post got deleted , so much for freedom of speech without violating any forum rules!!!!!!!!!
    trinityrose70 likes this.
    09-11-11 09:06 PM
    I hate when people claim first amendment protections in inappropriate times and places. (Hint: first amendment doesn't apply to private entities such as CrackBerry.com)

09-11-11 09:07 PM
5,861 ... 225226227228229 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD