I am sorry that you have lost everything. I only have to assume that you are typing on a local library computer at this moment. There are alot of scammers out there that unfortantely ruin it for honest folks that are in need.

It is my recommendation to reach out to your local community and agencies that can assist you in re-building your life. You will not find many people these days, just giving things away to strangers.

You have every right to have your gander up regarding responses you received on a thread. And obviously the Mods agreed with you and deleted it. But do remember that this is a forum and you should not take the responses from nameless, faceless people to heart. If you reach out to people that are closest to you and know of your plight, I am sure they will assist.

Being angry and mean will not get you anywere on here or in life.

I wish you the best of luck.

iam using/borrowing a friends computer for now, and ive been on here to long to scam anybody! and i need all the luck i can get,thanks
    03-23-11 08:54 PM
    Wow, I didn't think anyone could put a downer on the already-depressing "I Hate ..." thread...
    03-23-11 09:11 PM
    Wow...all I can say is that paddygirl R*PED him!! But Scionic man is right too, I mean, its not like we aren't nice people right??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 09:19 PM
    On the other hand, I hate it when people call me sabis...

03-23-11 09:20 PM
    Well I def know what its like to lose everything. I lost my apartment, my brand new car, my weekend car and my job. But what I never lost was perseverance and conviction that one day things will get better. And while it has not been easy (to the point of not being able to pay for my old Bb service) all I can say is hard work pays off. People dont just get things because they "deserve". You bust your @ss and make it happen. Right now im in the process of buying a home and just finished paying 1 car off and almost done with my 2nd. So maybe things happen for a reason, you appreciate things more the 2nd time around. Don't fall into that rut, keep going. But now that I got that off my chest........

I hate that my Dx lacks Lte ;-( im surprised there is so much bandwidth here in idaho, maybe the potatoes increase signal heheheheh......

03-23-11 10:54 PM
    Well I def know what its like to lose everything. I lost my apartment, my brand new car, my weekend car and my job. But what I never lost was perseverance and conviction that one day things will get better. And while it has not been easy (to the point of not being able to pay for my old Bb service) all I can say is hard work pays off. People dont just get things because they "deserve". You bust your @ss and make it happen. Right now im in the process of buying a home and just finished paying 1 car off and almost done with my 2nd. So maybe things happen for a reason, you appreciate things more the 2nd time around. Don't fall into that rut, keep going. But now that I got that off my chest........

I hate that my Dx lacks Lte ;-( im surprised there is so much bandwidth here in idaho, maybe the potatoes increase signal heheheheh......

almost same situation, were digging to stay alive, almost homeless!! then you have people on here dogging you down, but thank you!!
    03-24-11 12:24 AM
    I hate dead forums.
    03-24-11 02:20 PM
    I hate you

03-25-11 11:41 AM
    so much hate in the world, lol!!
    03-25-11 03:09 PM
    Well I hate being alone )-:

03-25-11 08:43 PM
    I hate cold weather.
    03-25-11 10:21 PM
    I hate cold tiled floors

03-25-11 10:22 PM
    I hate reefers. Damn loud things...

03-26-11 09:51 PM
    I hate zombies

03-31-11 06:25 AM
    I hate when a president wates $550+ million on something that does not help our country. O and I hate Zombies as well. LOL.

03-31-11 07:13 AM
    I hate that, but I hate zombies more.

03-31-11 11:12 AM
    I hate seeing my 3 MOTNHS OLD car like this

Damage: Driver side mirror, driver side front fender, driver side front wheel, front bumper left side, front passenger side tire (from hitting the sidewalk)

I hate people that drive you off the road and then pretend like it's not their fault. Good luck fighting the police report in court, @sshole.

I do like how I get photo updates everyday from the body shop
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 04-01-11 at 09:20 AM.
    04-01-11 09:17 AM
    Damn Pix, I hate to see that. TG you are ok (at least I hope so, you didn't say). Hopefully the ratbastard will pay dearly. Way you get updates every day from the shop. Gotta love that.
    04-01-11 12:45 PM
    Oh god. Hope you are ok

I'm sure you'll find a way to make that guy pay

04-01-11 12:56 PM
    I hate when people xhew with their mouth open

04-01-11 12:56 PM
    I hate when award winners get played off the stage.
    04-01-11 01:34 PM
    I hate it when people play jokes on cyclists, that can range from loosening screws or lubing the breaks, or flattening the tire. It's real dangerous and you'll never know until it happens to you!

04-01-11 09:47 PM
    I hate seeing my 3 MOTNHS OLD car like this

Damage: Driver side mirror, driver side front fender, driver side front wheel, front bumper left side, front passenger side tire (from hitting the sidewalk)

I hate people that drive you off the road and then pretend like it's not their fault. Good luck fighting the police report in court, @sshole.

I do like how I get photo updates everyday from the body shop
    I hate to see such a beautiful g-sedan in such shape.

Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 04-03-11 at 03:04 AM.
    04-02-11 11:32 PM
    Oh god. Hope you are ok

I'm sure you'll find a way to make that guy pay

Damn Pix, I hate to see that. TG you are ok (at least I hope so, you didn't say). Hopefully the ratbastard will pay dearly. Way you get updates every day from the shop. Gotta love that.
    I hate to see such a beautiful g-sedan in such shape.

Thanks, guys. I wasn't hurt, just my feelings... and my car.
    04-03-11 09:45 AM
    I hate when someone always thinks there right and thinks they know everything!!!
    04-04-11 05:02 PM
5,861 ... 219220221222223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD